PLEASE - Read ►► Thunderthighs’ Tips for Happy Wooter Shopping first, to see if your question is answered, before writing in to support.
Here's a handy tutorial to help you get a hold of someone who can (and genuinely wants to) help!
Here's how it goes:
1. Email email@example.com with your order number and a description of your issue. If you know how you want it resolved, tell them that.
2. Within a few hours you will get an automated email with a case number. If you don't see this within 4ish hours or so, check your SPAM folder. If you don't see it anywhere within 24hrs, your email was not received.
- If you attached pictures/files to your original email, that may be what caused it to not go through. Upload them to your preferred image hosting site and include links rather than files.
Resend email and repeat until you get a case #. (If this fails several times, see step 5.)
3. Customer Service will respond to you within a few days. More often than not, within one day. If you're writing during a woot-off, there will be a delay. (Support staff are in the office M-F, 9am - 5pm CST)
4a. If Customer Service resolved your issue/made you happy - you're done! (Unless you have the urge to write them a sonnet, praising their amazing wooty skills.)
4b. If you are not satisfied, write them back. Be sure to include your original case #. This will be a repeat of the previous 3 steps.
5. It is rare that you can't resolve an issue directly with service. In those cases, when you've exhausted your options with the regular service team, then you may find more help here in the forums.
Some of that help can/will be from your fellow wooters. Most will be from the Forum Moderators who contact the same people at firstname.lastname@example.org that you would be speaking to if you emailed them directly.
99% of the time, email@example.com will be able to handle any questions/concerns you have. I promise, they like you and want to help.