2%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Motorola Bluetooth Mouse
$4.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

yerbluesjosh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages yerbluesjosh

Gross, those weird grooves are going to fill with mouse gunk.

toastedgoat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toastedgoat

Seems like a nice little mouse

flaherbear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flaherbear

Did they really use a photo of a broken one? Why is one of the clickers raised up?

jesseroo

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jesseroo
flaherbear wrote:Did they really use a photo of a broken one? Why is one of the clickers raised up?

I believe it's made that way...the left side is indented and the right side is curved up (but I don't own it so I'm not positive)

cannedpoo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cannedpoo

Hahahaha, ever actually own one?

As PT Barnum said..."there's a sucker born every minute".Don't be a sissy, go ahead buy it, hahahhahha
Make good cat toys!

pegwhipped

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pegwhipped

How can you pair this with a laptop?

joshobra

quality posts: 37 Private Messages joshobra

Here I was thinking the Apple mouse was way too flat, this one is way too fat.

I need a review for this mouse, STAT!

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

Shadow82x

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Shadow82x

does it work with macs?

dfunk29

quality posts: 46 Private Messages dfunk29

Anyone got one of these? I was wondering if it'd be good with my Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet.

djrmsn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages djrmsn

Nothing of value to say about what I think is the most uninspiring global-Woot offerings this AM. Yawn!

natalieug

quality posts: 11 Private Messages natalieug

I've been looking for an affordable bluetooth mouse for my HP TouchSmart for 6 months. Finally!! Thanks woot! I'm in for 1!

hazmatt86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hazmatt86

http://www.motorola.com/us/consumers/Bluetooth-Mouse/109809,en_US,pd.html
Think I found it on motorola's site. Doesn't look broke in their pic. Any info on this working well with laptops?

ronfronberg

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ronfronberg

Since google bought motorola, would this be a google mouse?

cheesynutball

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheesynutball

I assume it is new condition or refurbished?Did I miss that in the description?

joshobra

cheesynutball wrote:I assume it is new condition or refurbished?Did I miss that in the description?

Says "new" right under the price after clicking the "I want one" button.

geredeth

quality posts: 4 Private Messages geredeth

I own one of these, got it with my Atrix HD Dock. Nice little mouse that fits perfectly in my palm, with a good click and nice scroll. Seems easy on the batteries as I haven't had to replace them in many months.

Has a good range, works on most surfaces I have tried. I would buy another if I didn't already have one, but I have no fear of mine breaking anytime soon. And it connects almost instantly, but this of course probably varies by device. Solid mouse that is great for travel.

By the way, mine looks exactly like the image. At first I was worried, but that is indeed standard.

cheesynutball

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheesynutball
joshobra wrote:Says "new" right under the price after clicking the "I want one" button.

Thanks! Not sure how I missed that.

servili007

quality posts: 3 Private Messages servili007

I'm here to save you all with my ownership experience. I have one of these through a bluetooth mouse and keyboard deal Motorola held many months back. The mouse pairs through bluetooth to any bluetooth device (even android phones!) and the size is pretty much perfect, although I'd personally like it to be a little bit bigger. It fits in the credit card sized MP3 player pocket in my backpack, so it really is small (remember those are AAA batteries that it's next to). I've never had to replace batteries yet, but when I do, I have some AAA sanyo eneloops set aside for it. Dust doesn't get into the grooves, but I'm a generally clean person, so I can't say much for people running from airport to airport using it on every surface known to man. Those grooves actually give the device a nice grip, and don't feel like I'm holding a lubricated pear that's trying to run away. The only real downside to me is the lack of back and forward buttons, the lack of sideways scroll wheel movement (almost all mice lack this, but not my Logitech G5), the fact that the mouse feet on the bottom are a little thin and might wear through quickly, and the fact that I'd like this to be a little bit bigger.

If you're between this little guy and a logitech one with a USB dongle, go bluetooth! If you want a small bluetooth dongle, you can buy one and then reap all the benefits of pairing with other bluetooth devices. If you have built-in bluetooth, you won't need one at all! It's much better than having to use up a USB port every time.

Note - The one in the picture is not broken, I'm afraid that the staff put the battery door (which is also the mouse buttons and entire top body) on, but missed the right side clip that slips into the frame. the battery compartment is actually pretty nice, the two front clips slip into place, and the back is magnetic and locks itself in. To remove it, you just pull up the back with your nail.

Note 2 - Ah what the hell! In for 3!

maxmouse2008

quality posts: 1 Private Messages maxmouse2008

Would this serve any purpose for an iPad at all? if not it might be nice to have an extra mouse for my laptop.

How is the battery life?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cheesynutball wrote:Thanks! Not sure how I missed that.

FYI, the other key is that we won't show a list price on refurbished items.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

desterado

quality posts: 3 Private Messages desterado
maxmouse2008 wrote:Would this serve any purpose for an iPad at all? if not it might be nice to have an extra mouse for my laptop.

How is the battery life?

You can't pair a mouse to an iPad, so it won't be useful for that.

servili007

maxmouse2008 wrote:Would this serve any purpose for an iPad at all? if not it might be nice to have an extra mouse for my laptop.

How is the battery life?

If you install BtStack on it, yes it will work. (note, that's not an official app, it's for jailbroken devices)

see - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BEVZjjdpGo

joshobra

I don't think mouses work for iPads currently (only headsets and keyboards), but jailbroken iPads enables mouse usage.

apportum

quality posts: 6 Private Messages apportum

I have two of these, one packed with my Motorola Xoom travel kit and the other with my travel kit for my Android phone and 7" tablet. This is an excellent price for a pretty good utility mouse.

They are small and somewhat difficult to control for any kind of detailed work. Don't plan on creating Photoshop masterpieces with this.But they're more than adequate for browsing, creating word processing documents and so on.

They pair easily with everything and anything.

The grooves don't attract dust. Best to carry them in a Zip-loc or other kind of bag though to keep them free of debris.

Batteries last a long, long time.

At this price, they are a great buy.

Jerry

michaels1715

quality posts: 9 Private Messages michaels1715
pegwhipped wrote:How can you pair this with a laptop?

Servili007 says you can pair it with laptop that has wireless, but from what I understand, your laptop has to be bluetooth enabled - which is not the same as wireless (I don't think). So I was thinking it would not work for my older HP laptop, but it would for my new Toshiba Qosimo. I'm still a little confused, though...
~Sharon
Edit: I must have misread @Servili007's post (or was it edited?)- he/she does say the laptop needs to be Bluetooth enabled.

servili007

michaels1715 wrote:Servili007 says you can pair it with laptop that has wireless, but from what I understand, your laptop has to be bluetooth enabled - which is not the same as wireless (I don't think). So I was thinking it would not work for my older HP laptop, but it would for my new Toshiba Qosimo. I'm still a little confused, though...
~Sharon

Hi Sharon, I typed that up in a hurry and put Wi-Fi instead of bluetooth at the end of my original post, sorry about that, I corrected it and made some other additions to my review.

mybestuser1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mybestuser1

Is this a laser or an optical mouse. edit sorry missed the laser detection description.

Nothing is free but if you are lucky it can be inexpensive.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

A great item for a great price. I'm gonna go ahead and call it now. This item will sell out, maybe before you wake up, more likely around lunch time. There's no way these will last 24 hours.

meenakhatri07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meenakhatri07

Wanted to know if it'll pair with a MacBook?

CharlesP2009

quality posts: 27 Private Messages CharlesP2009

So on August 20th Woot bestowed upon me a $5 coupon code but reading the email I don't see an obvious word. Anyone else get the email? Did Woot actually forget to put the code in the email or am I too daft?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

CharlesP2009 wrote:So on August 20th Woot bestowed upon me a $5 coupon code but reading the email I don't see an obvious word. Anyone else get the email? Did Woot actually forget to put the code in the email or am I too daft?

Are you talking about the @jumbowoot coupon? He forgot to include it. Info at that link.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

aacidusx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aacidusx
ronfronberg wrote:Since google bought motorola, would this be a google mouse?

Google only acquired Motorola Mobility, meaning, only the cellular phone division.

joshobra

meenakhatri07 wrote:Wanted to know if it'll pair with a MacBook?

Definitely. If your Macbook has bluetooth connectivity.

blueflamingo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages blueflamingo

I want a razer or a steelseries. please, a good mouse.

glabifrons

quality posts: 3 Private Messages glabifrons

Wow! In for 3!
This'll be awesome for my Nokia N900, HP Touchpad, notebook computer, HTPC, Desktop... (all heavily modified)
ARG... why limit us to only 3, woot???

To those wondering "if it'll work"... don't worry, if your computer has a USB port, you can get a ~$5 bluetooth adapter for it.

zacanderson45

quality posts: 4 Private Messages zacanderson45
glabifrons wrote:Wow! In for 3!
This'll be awesome for my Nokia N900, HP Touchpad, notebook computer, HTPC, Desktop... (all heavily modified)
ARG... why limit us to only 3, woot???

To those wondering "if it'll work"... don't worry, if your computer has a USB port, you can get a ~$5 bluetooth adapter for it.

I would like to add to NOT by the Targus acb10us. It constantly drops my mouse connection and it flimsy to the touch. Feels like its gonna break every time I unplug it (which I am constantly doing to try to get it to work)

Would recommend any ASUS bluetooth dongle, they are one piece construction and have had no problems

VolleyB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages VolleyB
apportum wrote:I have two of these, one packed with my Motorola Xoom travel kit and the other with my travel kit for my Android phone and 7" tablet. This is an excellent price for a pretty good utility mouse.

They are small and somewhat difficult to control for any kind of detailed work. Don't plan on creating Photoshop masterpieces with this.But they're more than adequate for browsing, creating word processing documents and so on.

They pair easily with everything and anything.

The grooves don't attract dust. Best to carry them in a Zip-loc or other kind of bag though to keep them free of debris.

Batteries last a long, long time.

At this price, they are a great buy.

Jerry

So, when you pair this with your tablet or phone, do you then get an on-screen pointer? Or do you have to d/l an app to enable that functionality? I've got both an android phone and tablet and would like to be able to use this.

Thanks!

holdingontowater

quality posts: 2 Private Messages holdingontowater
natalieug wrote:I've been looking for an affordable bluetooth mouse for my HP TouchSmart for 6 months. Finally!! Thanks woot! I'm in for 1!

what is all this talk about a mous for a touch screen? isn't a finger poke quicker?

-badda bing