scrawfordmt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scrawfordmt
tryitsniperz wrote:Anyone know if these would be good with a bicycle helmet? That is the only reason I would want them. As for comfort, Anything of this style takes a few weeks to get used to, I have a lot of wireless headsets i use for work and they always take a week or two to get comfortable in your ear.

Fits fine under a bike helmet. That's mainly why I bought them. The bad thin is though that you can't hear anything when the wind rushes past the ear-pieces, but they are still the best option for an active headset. I'd say this is a great price for an OK headset.

scrawfordmt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scrawfordmt
seanjames wrote:I used to have a pair fo these (which I returned) because they were the most uncomfortable headphones I had ever worn. I don't know if it's the shape of my head or what, but they were cutting into the bones behind my ears pretty awfully. I tried to get used to it for a few days but they just weren't worth it.

I like mine. Sure, their not as unobtrusive as a pair of ear-buds, but then ear-buds aren't bluetooth friendly. They take a little getting used to, and I had to try a couple different sized earpieces before they fit right. My only complaint is that they are bulkier than they look and the volume doesn't go as high as I'd like.

molesr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages molesr

I bought these brand new on Amazon for more than twice the price in February. Now I'm on my third set! I wonder who is going to get my returned and refurbished ones.

mkiisupraman18

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mkiisupraman18
NicholasDM wrote:Does anybody know if these are motorcycle helmet friendly?

I tried my old helmet on with them to see when I first got them, it was a tight squeeze but would be worth it for an hour ride or so. (always hated getting gas with corded ones... kept my wallet and phone in the backpack and had to undo something to complete the task)

I've sold my bike but will be getting another. No doubt I will make these work when I get another.

Would be interesting on call quality while riding...

jbgroup1

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jbgroup1
Councelor wrote:Add me to the uncomfortable list BUT they work well as a stereo bluetooth in other ways... and who works out THAT long!?!

Also, they are a lot harder to lose (or accidentally run over, step on, etc.) then traditional mono bluetooths.

Except I have lost five of them already.

Chi. Yes, I want you to do something for me. I want you to go in my room, look over my suits, in the ceiling, up on the ceiling you'll see a key stuck there. I want you to take it down and bring it to me. Meet me at the Total Experience in one halfa hour. Can you dig it?

aaee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aaee
craig616 wrote:OH YES. If your head is bigger than a grapefruit these will not fit.
I bought them last time (for a lot more)
they will not fit me. I think these are made for children, honestly I do.
Small small small...

Actually, if you wear them correctly you dont even hardly know they are on... Except for the awesome sound.

The loops are not supposed to go around the ears they are supposed to go above and in front of the ears...

ibscas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ibscas

Is it me or is it that ever since Amazon took over Woot that A) the discounts are not nearly as steep and B) they keep repeating sales over and over again.

Weren't these headphones up just a week or so ago? Seriously, Amazon, give us our Woot back.

cfranz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfranz
Meekrob wrote:Would these work with PS3? I would like to play at night without waking the house :P

I've not tried them with a PS3 but the several Bluetooth devices I've tried them with had no problems with them.

msgross

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msgross
scrawford66 wrote:Yes....I ended up giving them to my 12yr old for his iPod touch. They fit my wife but no way are they large enough for a normal sized man.

Overall sound is not too bad on them though.

ditto, sounds great, but doesn't quite fit my melon and i'm a pretty big guy... wife liked them though. good value for the price

timferrell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages timferrell

Chiming in on the headphones. I've got a fairly normal/ large head.

I haven't had a problem with the headphones in terms of comfort, but I realized the other day that I was wearing them upside down.

They work great, feel great, but it makes the controls a little confusing to do while biking.

zuesfrog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zuesfrog

These headphones are great for running and doing things around the house. The first pair I had never really worked right and and they do break easily if you don't take care of them. But the second pair I got is great for what I need it for. I run with them all the time. You don't want to wear them to long as they will start to hurt after a while. They do come with multiple ear bud sizes to choose from. It is true what some people have said, the call quality on these suck, but for iphone users you can still do your music voice commands with no issues.

MMMmmm911

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MMMmmm911

Bought my first pair of these 6 years ago and they still hold a charge for a good 6 hours of listening. Easily pairs with your iPhone or other smart phone. My first pair was fifty bucks. These are a bargain. They are a little uncomfortable until you get them stretched out,after that they are fine. My only complaint with my current pair is that phone calls come in mono over the left speaker only. Wish it was through both. maybe they fixed the issue with this model......

aaee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aaee

These are actually comfortable if worn correctly. The loop parts arent supposed to loop around the ears, the receiver is supposed to be basically behind the head, not resting on the neck..

vortec42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vortec42

Just got mine yesterday. I'll have see how they feel after a while, they don't seem very comfortable on first use. Can you only pair these with one item at a time? I tried to connect them to my tablet, and they worked. But then, turned off the tablet and tried to connect to my phone, and can't get them to pair without re-setting them. Any advice?

vortec42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vortec42
vortec42 wrote:Just got mine yesterday. I'll have see how they feel after a while, they don't seem very comfortable on first use. Can you only pair these with one item at a time? I tried to connect them to my tablet, and they worked. But then, turned off the tablet and tried to connect to my phone, and can't get them to pair without re-setting them. Any advice?

According to an Amazon review - these can only pair with one item unless it's re-set. That's annoying. I should also mention that apparently these were already paired with something else when I received them, so I did have to do the reset in order to get it to pair for the first time (hold power and + until the blue light). Pairing to another device would require doing that each time switching between devices.

cougar694u

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cougar694u

Got mine in a few days ago, fired them up and noticed right away the left ear-piece had a 'crinkle' sound to it when pushing the buttons. it was like the air pressure from it being up against my ear was causing the speaker to actually move. The right ear-piece didn't do this.

After getting everything set up, found the most tolerable 'ear buds', turned on the music and the left one is a lot quieter than the right one :-(

Contacting Motorola support for replacement now :-/

embhorn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages embhorn

Ouch! These are killing my fat-head! If your head is much bigger than 5" ear to ear then the arms press hard on your temples. Maybe I can give these to some of my tiny-headed friends.

j4gold

quality posts: 0 Private Messages j4gold

I bought these last week and I am pretty happy. They could be a touch louder and they are a little hard on the ears. But i have been wearing them on my commute everyday and they work pretty darn well. The charge lasted 4 days worth of commuting so about four hours. Not bad.

sledge06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sledge06

Got mine last night. Charged them. Paired them. Fired up iPod, Audible, YouTube, and Stitcher to test them out... and they're broken. Sound volume in left ear is minescule to non-existent compared to the right ear. :-/

kingoflos

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kingoflos

These headsets have a fatal flaw. Something is wrong with the battery logic.They "forget" the battery is charged and after that they won't turn on unless coming directly off the charger.
Has nothing to do with sweat the circuit board is waterproofed. Im on my fifth pair This set I'm going to try to only charge it from my pc and see if that makes a difference. But the fact that I'm on my fifth set should tell you something. It's a good headset with a fatal flaw

cougar694u

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cougar694u
sledge06 wrote:Sound volume in left ear is minescule to non-existent compared to the right ear. :-/

Same as mine, working on RMA now, waiting for approval.

drchon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drchon

Where is charger? I could not find it.
자네가 충전기 묵어브럿능가?

khast1701

quality posts: 0 Private Messages khast1701

Hmmmmmm… I still have yet to receive mine… Guess I have to fire off an email. First time I have not received my purchase from Woot! in a timely manner.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

khast1701 wrote:Hmmmmmm… I still have yet to receive mine… Guess I have to fire off an email. First time I have not received my purchase from Woot! in a timely manner.

Sorry about that. Does your tracking show it's still in transit?

Either way, customer service will be able to help you.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

kingoflos

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kingoflos
drchon wrote:Where is charger? I could not find it.
자네가 충전기 묵어브럿능가?

Doesn't come with a wall charger only a usb charger.