WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Timex Watches

If someone says, "Hey, wanna buy some time?" They're either trying to sell you a pill that makes you live forever (except with terrible, unforeseeable consequences, such as eternal loneliness) or they're offering to sell you a Timex Watch. We're doing the latter.
Timex official site

Quality Posts

mdnorman

quality posts: 50 Private Messages mdnorman

Will these watches keep ticking after taking a licking?

MoonByte5

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MoonByte5

Curse you woot gods! I just got the women's camper watch in the mail 3 days ago. I paid $5 more, but in a different color. The ticking is fairly loud on it, which isn't noticeable during the day, but can be annoying while falling asleep.

xochiluvr

quality posts: 14 Private Messages xochiluvr

It's really too bad that Woot's not selling some watches. I mean, they added all the subsites and sub-subsite stores, the least woot could do would be to sell some watches.

All I needed was a watch, a backpack and a vacuum. Is that too much to ask?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

xochiluvr wrote:It's really too bad that Woot's not selling some watches. I mean, they added all the subsites and sub-subsite stores, the least woot could do would be to sell some watches.

All I needed was a watch, a backpack and a vacuum. Is that too much to ask?

what about bacon coffins? are you all set in the bacon coffin department?

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

nansea53

quality posts: 4 Private Messages nansea53

I think I must be missing it,
for the ladies Camper Watch.

In the description, it states "QuickDate Feature"

I can't see it in the picture, does it have this feature?

Thanks!

shelldav

quality posts: 8 Private Messages shelldav

I was about to pull the trigger, but it looks like these watches are particularly popular in Oklahoma. Sorry, but that is a deal killer for me. Why do you suppose Okies are suddenly so concerned about time? It's not like they have anything to look forward to.

kd1357

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kd1357
nansea53 wrote:I think I must be missing it,
for the ladies Camper Watch.

In the description, it states "QuickDate Feature"

I can't see it in the picture, does it have this feature?

Thanks!

Okay, so it took some searching but I think Woot has an old/different model pictured than the one they are selling (or supposedly selling).

I think this is the real watch they're selling; you can see the date where the "3" should be:

[MOD: this isn't the watch we were selling. Ours did not have the due feature. See my post above.]

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I've sent an email to the buyer to find out if the Features or Photo are incorrect. Sorry for the confusion.

UPDATE: The photo is orrext, there isn't a date feature on that watch. If you would like to cancel your order, please email service@ woot.com for assistance.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

imawoot3r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imawoot3r

How can I tell if this watch will ship across the ocean to Hawaii?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

imawoot3r wrote:How can I tell if this watch will ship across the ocean to Hawaii?

Going forward, there will be a note on the Features tab if the item can ship to AK & HI.

Shipping Note: Eligible for shipping to all 50 sates

Example offer: http://tech.woot.com/offers/12ct-duracell-aaa-rechargeable-batteries-1

We're still working to update the current Plus orders. I checked this offer and all watches will ship to AK & HI.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Earl Wajdyk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Earl Wajdyk

Anyone know if the Timex T49862 WQ Expedition, waterproof to 50m, is battery or manual wind? Battery watches' waterproof qualities are not guaranteed after the first battery replacement.

Xntric

werdze

quality posts: 1 Private Messages werdze

For the Timex T49862, what does "Resin bezel with Arabic numerals every five seconds" mean? Also does the bezel rotate or is it stationary?

imawoot3r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imawoot3r
ThunderThighs wrote:Going forward, there will be a note on the Features tab if the item can ship to AK & HI.

Shipping Note: Eligible for shipping to all 50 sates

Example offer: http://tech.woot.com/offers/12ct-duracell-aaa-rechargeable-batteries-1

We're still working to update the current Plus orders. I checked this offer and all watches will ship to AK & HI.

So awesome, thanks Woot!!

skrutinizr

quality posts: 8 Private Messages skrutinizr

They use batteries. The "lady" at WalMart (where I got a Timex Expedition watch) said if they put the battery in, the "waterproofiness is legit/solid/representin and in total effect" because they are a "authomorized dealer and expertiful in erything on the Timexeses."
It'a a tough watch- I use mine for a beater when working on the house or cars etc. Can't kill it.

momemom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages momemom

Is this watch(Timex T49822 9J Expedition)going to be too big and thick for someone who has relatively small wrists? Also, what are your general opinions?