weezeface

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weezeface

The past three items i've ordered over the past month or so haven't arrived yet. The tracking link in my profile says that shipping info has been sent to FedEx (and has since a day or two after the order was placed), but it never progresses. Any ideas as to what i should do about it?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

weezeface wrote:The past three items i've ordered over the past month or so haven't arrived yet. The tracking link in my profile says that shipping info has been sent to FedEx (and has since a day or two after the order was placed), but it never progresses. Any ideas as to what i should do about it?

I've forwarded this post onto Member Services. Please feel free to also email us at service@woot.com and we'll be glad to help you resolve any issues you may have encountered with your order(s).

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

weezeface

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weezeface
ROGETRAY wrote:I've forwarded this post onto Member Services. Please feel free to also email us at service@woot.com and we'll be glad to help you resolve any issues you may have encountered with your order(s).

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Oh, thanks for the quick reply!

justinables

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables
weezeface wrote:The past three items i've ordered over the past month or so haven't arrived yet. The tracking link in my profile says that shipping info has been sent to FedEx (and has since a day or two after the order was placed), but it never progresses. Any ideas as to what i should do about it?

Hello, your friendly neighborhood CS staff member here. I have put in replacements on all 3 orders with expedited shipping. If you need anything further, please email us at service@woot.com =)