PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

IF YOU ONLY EXPERIENCE ONE CAPS LOCK THURSDAY THIS YEAR, IT SHOULD BE THIS CAPS LOCK THURSDAY.

HOSANNA!!


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

I NEED CAPSLOCK ON MORE THAN JUST THURSDAY!!!

HOW ELSE CAN I EXPRESS MY FRUSTRATION AND THE STUPIDITY OF THE WORLD? REGULAR CASE SEEMS SO INADEQUATE.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Mavyn wrote:I NEED CAPSLOCK ON MORE THAN JUST THURSDAY!!!

HOW ELSE CAN I EXPRESS MY FRUSTRATION AND THE STUPIDITY OF THE WORLD? REGULAR CASE SEEMS SO INADEQUATE.



YOU CAN HAVE EVERY DAY BUT FRIDAY.

I'm just hanging out, really.

dougall


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dougall
inkycatz wrote:YOU CAN HAVE EVERY DAY BUT FRIDAY.



YOU HAD BETTER CORRECT THAT SO THAT IT ONLY COUNTS RIGHT HERE AND NOWHERE ELSE!

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

CAPSLOCKS ALL THE DAYS!!!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

WHY IS EVERYBODY SHOUTING?



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK! I'M DIALING DOWN ON THE CAPSROCKING JUST A LITTLE THIS WEEK TO AVOID OVERSTIMULATION AND LOSS OF CONTAINMENT!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
dougall wrote:YOU HAD BETTER CORRECT THAT SO THAT IT ONLY COUNTS RIGHT HERE AND NOWHERE ELSE!



TOO BUSY WORRYING ABOUT ANGEL STATUES ACROSS THE STREET SO HAVE TO DELEGATE THAT OUT, SORRY.

I'm just hanging out, really.

dougall


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dougall
inkycatz wrote:TOO BUSY WORRYING ABOUT ANGEL STATUES ACROSS THE STREET SO HAVE TO DELEGATE THAT OUT, SORRY.



*SUBMITS BETA FEEDBACK TO ALLOW COMIC SANS AND PAPYRUS FONTS IN THE FORUMS*

YOU'RE WELCOME :p

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

CAPS LOCK IS LIKE RUNNING EVERYWHERE.

YOU FEEL IT SHOULD BE MORE EXCITING.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

bluetuba wrote:IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK! I'M DIALING DOWN ON THE CAPSROCKING JUST A LITTLE THIS WEEK TO AVOID OVERSTIMULATION AND LOSS OF CONTAINMENT!



IS THAT LIKE...INCONTINENCE?
BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING PARTICULARLY WRONG WITH THAT.
WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE.
ESPECIALLY ME.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Mavyn wrote:I NEED CAPSLOCK ON MORE THAN JUST THURSDAY!!!

HOW ELSE CAN I EXPRESS MY FRUSTRATION AND THE STUPIDITY OF THE WORLD? REGULAR CASE SEEMS SO INADEQUATE.



LET'S DO IT. I'M CHANGING THE NAME OF THE THREAD.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
PemberDucky wrote:LET'S DO IT. I'M CHANGING THE NAME OF THE THREAD.



CAPSLOCK ALL THE THINGS! YAY!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

TURNING DOWN MY HEARING AIDS



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
PemberDucky wrote:IS THAT LIKE...INCONTINENCE?
BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING PARTICULARLY WRONG WITH THAT.
WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE.
ESPECIALLY ME.



EXACTLY! LUCKILY EVERYTHING IS LESS EMBARRASING WHEN YOU ARE CAPSLOCKING.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

LOOK AT MY COOL AS HECK WOOT GREEN KITTY CAT YOU GUYZ.

ARISMELLA IS PRETTY NEATO.

I'm just hanging out, really.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

bluetuba wrote:EXACTLY! LUCKILY EVERYTHING IS LESS EMBARRASING WHEN YOU ARE CAPSLOCKING.



YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE AN AUTHORITY WHEN YOU CAPS THE LOCK.

IT'S LIKE HOW THEY SAY THE OPPOSITE OF FEAR IS ANGER, SO WHEN YOU GO INTO BUSINESS INTERVIEWS OR PRESENTATIONS, YOU SHOULD BE FURIOUS INSTEAD OF FEARFUL.

YOU'RE PUFFING YOURSELF UP IN TYPEFACE.

YOU'RE THE ALPHA DOG OF THE ALPHABET.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
PemberDucky wrote:YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE AN AUTHORITY WHEN YOU CAPS THE LOCK.

IT'S LIKE HOW THEY SAY THE OPPOSITE OF FEAR IS ANGER, SO WHEN YOU GO INTO BUSINESS INTERVIEWS OR PRESENTATIONS, YOU SHOULD BE FURIOUS INSTEAD OF FEARFUL.

YOU'RE PUFFING YOURSELF UP IN TYPEFACE.

YOU'RE THE ALPHA DOG OF THE ALPHABET.



THAT'S NOT WHAT YODA SAYS.

I THINK IT'S STARTING TO GET KINDA SITHY IN HERE.

AND I'M OK WITH THAT

THROUGH VICTORY, MY CHAINS ARE BROKEN!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
inkycatz wrote:LOOK AT MY COOL AS HECK WOOT GREEN KITTY CAT YOU GUYZ.

ARISMELLA IS PRETTY NEATO.



THAT'S A NEAT KITTY, BUT GREEN DOESN'T SEEM VERY INKY TO ME

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
bluetuba wrote:THAT'S A NEAT KITTY, BUT GREEN DOESN'T SEEM VERY INKY TO ME



IT CAN CHANGE COLOR WITH THE SEASONS LIKE THOSE PENS THEY USED TO MAKE THAT HAVE MULTIPLE COLORS.

I'm just hanging out, really.

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

I'M CAPSLOCKING ON A FRIDAY! LOOK AT HOW REBELLIOUS THIS IS!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

MY CAPSLOCK WARNING STORY.

CO-WORKER WAS ANGRY AND SENT AN ANGRY EMAIL. LOTS OF CAPSLOCKING. BERATING PEOPLE FOR NOT FOLLOWING PROCEDURE.

ALMOST GOT FIRED FOR YELLING.

WAS GUILT TRIPPED BECAUSE ONE RECIPIENT IS IN HOSPITAL.

CAPSLOCK HERE, NOT IRL.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
bluetuba wrote:I'M CAPSLOCKING ON A FRIDAY! LOOK AT HOW REBELLIOUS THIS IS!



I DON'T EVEN.

I'm just hanging out, really.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Mavyn wrote:MY CAPSLOCK WARNING STORY.

CO-WORKER WAS ANGRY AND SENT AN ANGRY EMAIL. LOTS OF CAPSLOCKING. BERATING PEOPLE FOR NOT FOLLOWING PROCEDURE.

ALMOST GOT FIRED FOR YELLING.

WAS GUILT TRIPPED BECAUSE ONE RECIPIENT IS IN HOSPITAL.

CAPSLOCK HERE, NOT IRL.



WOW. SEE, THAT IS NOT JUDICIOUS USE OF CAPS.

I KNOW PPL LIKE THAT.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

I AM CRANKY TODAY! RAARRRRRRGGGHH!!

IF ANYBODY NEEDS ME I'LL BE IN THE ANGRY DOME!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

bluetuba wrote:I AM CRANKY TODAY! RAARRRRRRGGGHH!!

IF ANYBODY NEEDS ME I'LL BE IN THE ANGRY DOME!



MIND IF I JOIN YOU? I LIKE IT IN HERE.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
PemberDucky wrote:MIND IF I JOIN YOU? I LIKE IT IN HERE.



OK, LUCKILY FOR YOU THE ANGRY DOME HAS DIFFERENT RULES THAN THE THUNDER DOME!

JUST TRY NOT TO USE UP ALL OUR OXYGEN TOO FAST PLEASE

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

bluetuba wrote:OK, LUCKILY FOR YOU THE ANGRY DOME HAS DIFFERENT RULES THAN THE THUNDER DOME!

JUST TRY NOT TO USE UP ALL OUR OXYGEN TOO FAST PLEASE



I FIGURED IT WAS MORE LIKE BIO-DOME.

BUUUUDDY.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
PemberDucky wrote:I FIGURED IT WAS MORE LIKE BIO-DOME.

BUUUUDDY.



THE WEEEEEEEAAASEL IS FAR TOO CHILL FOR THE ANGRY DOME!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Off My Gangplank! YOU GUYEZ. LATER TODAY I AM GOING TO LOOK AT ANIMALS AND DRINK BEER. IT WILL BE PHENOMENAL.

MEANWHILE...

MY WRIST IS BRACED UP, MY JAW IS DEFECTIVE AGAIN, MY BLADDER IS RUINED, MY CAR IS FALLING TO PIECES AND MY MARRIAGE IS, TOO.

I AM LIVING OUT A COUNTRY MUSIC SONG RIGHT BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
PemberDucky wrote:Off My Gangplank! YOU GUYEZ. LATER TODAY I AM GOING TO LOOK AT ANIMALS AND DRINK BEER. IT WILL BE PHENOMENAL.

MEANWHILE...

MY WRIST IS BRACED UP, MY JAW IS DEFECTIVE AGAIN, MY BLADDER IS RUINED, MY CAR IS FALLING TO PIECES AND MY MARRIAGE IS, TOO.

I AM LIVING OUT A COUNTRY MUSIC SONG RIGHT BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES.



at least you have your friends. and a caps lock key.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

PemberDucky wrote:Off My Gangplank! YOU GUYEZ. LATER TODAY I AM GOING TO LOOK AT ANIMALS AND DRINK BEER. IT WILL BE PHENOMENAL.

MEANWHILE...

MY WRIST IS BRACED UP, MY JAW IS DEFECTIVE AGAIN, MY BLADDER IS RUINED, MY CAR IS FALLING TO PIECES AND MY MARRIAGE IS, TOO.

I AM LIVING OUT A COUNTRY MUSIC SONG RIGHT BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES.



DO YOU WATCH SURVIVOR BY CHANCE? YOU REMIND ME OF MICHAEL SKUPIN. HE'S A RETURNING CONTESTANT THAT HAD TO EXIT THE GAME EARLY WHEN HE FELL INTO A FIRE AND BURNED HIS HANDS AND FACE.

SO FAR (ONLY 2 SHOWS), HE'S SLICED HIS HAND WITH A MACHETE, CUT HIS FOOT IN THE OCEAN, BUMPED HIS HEAD ON A LOG, AND CUT HIS FACE WHEN A FACE MASK SHATTERED AS HE DOVE IN THE WATER. I THINK THERE MAY BE MORE.

HANG IN THERE. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR WISDOM TEETH? ALL MY JAW PROBLEMS WENT AWAY WHEN I HAD THEM YANKED WHEN I WAS ABOUT 18.


EDITED FOR UPPERCASE. APOLOGIES



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
PemberDucky wrote:Off My Gangplank! YOU GUYEZ. LATER TODAY I AM GOING TO LOOK AT ANIMALS AND DRINK BEER. IT WILL BE PHENOMENAL.

MEANWHILE...

MY WRIST IS BRACED UP, MY JAW IS DEFECTIVE AGAIN, MY BLADDER IS RUINED, MY CAR IS FALLING TO PIECES AND MY MARRIAGE IS, TOO.

I AM LIVING OUT A COUNTRY MUSIC SONG RIGHT BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES.



WHO PUT THE VOODOO CURSE ON DUCKY? TAKE IT OFF PLZ.

I'm just hanging out, really.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
inkycatz wrote:WHO PUT THE VOODOO CURSE ON DUCKY? TAKE IT OFF PLZ.



//waves hand sheepishly

will do for pie.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
no1 wrote://waves hand sheepishly

will do for pie.


ALL I HAVE ARE PONIES TODAY. YOU EITHER GET A PONY OR GET NOTHING.

I'm just hanging out, really.

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

I'M SEEING A DISTINCT LACK OF CAPSLOCKING GOING ON IN HERE TODAY! IF YOU JIVE TURKEYS WANT TO HELP HER YOU CAN START BY PLAYING ALONG!

PEMBERDUCKY, I DON'T KNOW YOU, BUT YOU SEEM LIKE A PRETTY AWESOME CHICK SO I WOULD JUST ENCOURAGE YOU TO HANG IN THERE LIKE ONE OF THOSE ADORABLE KITTENS ON A LEDGE. THINGS WON'T STAY SO CRAPPY FOREVER.

ALSO, COUNTRY MUSIC SUCKS SO YOU NEED TO KNOCK THAT SHITAKE OFF AND GET BACK TO THE ROCKIN!

DOOOON'T STOP BELEEEIIIIIVIIIIIN'

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
inkycatz wrote:ALL I HAVE ARE PONIES TODAY. YOU EITHER GET A PONY OR GET NOTHING.



bluetuba wrote:I'M SEEING A DISTINCT LACK OF CAPSLOCKING GOING ON IN HERE TODAY! IF YOU JIVE TURKEYS WANT TO HELP HER YOU CAN START BY PLAYING ALONG!



... i guess the golden showers will continue.

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
no1 wrote:... i guess the golden showers will continue.



MAYBE HE CAN MAKE YOU A PIE OUT OF PONIES.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

bluetuba wrote:I'M SEEING A DISTINCT LACK OF CAPSLOCKING GOING ON IN HERE TODAY! IF YOU JIVE TURKEYS WANT TO HELP HER YOU CAN START BY PLAYING ALONG!

PEMBERDUCKY, I DON'T KNOW YOU, BUT YOU SEEM LIKE A PRETTY AWESOME CHICK SO I WOULD JUST ENCOURAGE YOU TO HANG IN THERE LIKE ONE OF THOSE ADORABLE KITTENS ON A LEDGE. THINGS WON'T STAY SO CRAPPY FOREVER.

ALSO, COUNTRY MUSIC SUCKS SO YOU NEED TO KNOCK THAT SHITAKE OFF AND GET BACK TO THE ROCKIN!

DOOOON'T STOP BELEEEIIIIIVIIIIIN'



OH MAN, I BET STEVE PERRY LOVES TO CAPS ROCK.

THANKS, MR TUBA. I THINK I'M GENERALLY IN A GOOD MOOD. EVERYTHING IS JUST SO RIDICULOUSLY COCKEYED THIS WEEK.

I'M JUST GRATEFUL I HAVE A PLACE ON THE INTERNET WHEREIN I CAN EMBRACE THE TYPEFACE RAGE.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

bluetuba


quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

DAMMIT CHIEFS WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS HANG ON TO THE BALL??? ALL THE FUMBLES AND TIP INTERCEPTIONS ARE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL!

-17 TURNOVER RATIO AFTER 4 GAMES IS UNSPEAKABLE!

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."