WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Hallmart Collectibles Bedding

We don't care what you do in the privacy of your bedroom, just as long as you do it in style. You want to participate in some activities that'll get you flagged by the neighborhood watch, that's your prerogative. But so help us, if you end up in an internet video with some bargain bed-in-a-bag, we're so gonna publicly shame you.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Which of these is going in your guest room? (Does anyone have guest rooms anymore?)

Or are these headed for your fall time bedroom redecoration?

Let us know!

I'm just hanging out, really.

Sixela10

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Sixela10

I feel like an incompetent adult. I have no idea what a panel, valance, or tie back is. Aren't those for windows? #adultfail

chardonay

quality posts: 29 Private Messages chardonay

which shames do you get, the regular ones or the euro square ones?

What Contemptible Scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch??

amjur

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amjur

wah the ones I like do not come in king size. --

yes (@sixela10) those are curtain terms -- valences are the awning of curtains (not sure why they have 4 in a set) tiebacks literally tie back the panels - (those little belts of fabric that keep the curtain open on the side and give it a nice pleated appearance). Panels: which are the long curtains themselves.

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

Good lord! Look at all those pillows!

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
fuzzypeaches wrote:Good lord! Look at all those pillows!

PILLOW FIGHT.

I'm just hanging out, really.

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr
amjur wrote:

yes (@sixela10) those are curtain terms -- valences are the awning of curtains (not sure why they have 4 in a set)

I know why - I learned the hard way when I bought curtains two days before I was having company and had to rush out to the store the next day and try to get another one. You would think that you only need one valance, since it goes across the top. And that's how curtains used to be. But not any more...most of these valances are two part! It is generally not that obvious in the store (except the fine print on the package you don't think to look at until you are trying to use half of a valance) - so if you aren't getting on of these sets and are buying curtains in the future be sure to read the packaging and/or info online very carefully. Or just buy one of these sets and know everything will be taken care of

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

jponte

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jponte

Fantasy

voltylicious

quality posts: 5 Private Messages voltylicious

Dear woot,

why do you sometimes tempt us with pictures of items you do not actually sell? I just showed someone these beddings, and they pointed at the gray one:

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 583 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

voltylicious wrote:Dear woot,

why do you sometimes tempt us with pictures of items you do not actually sell? I just showed someone these beddings, and they pointed at the gray one:

That one is there but it's sold out now. It's at the bottom of the group of pictures.

As to why it sometimes happens - we have to get the photographs ready in advance of the sale. Sometimes the item we want to sell isn't delivered to us in time or the manufacturer changes the item from the sales images we were given.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

chardonay wrote:which shames do you get, the regular ones or the euro square ones?

Each set lists whether it comes with Shams (regular) or Euro Shams. The measurements for each are on the Specs. Holler if you have a question about a specific set.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

voltylicious

quality posts: 5 Private Messages voltylicious
ThunderThighs wrote:That one is there but it's sold out now. It's at the bottom of the group of pictures.

As to why it sometimes happens - we have to get the photographs ready in advance of the sale. Sometimes the item we want to sell isn't delivered to us in time or the manufacturer changes the item from the sales images we were given.

understand, thanks for the explanation!

traymaz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages traymaz

So tempted to grab this set, but the last comforter set that I bought that was polyester, the comforter spent most of it's life on the floor, literally could watch it slid of the bed, ended up trashing it I was so frustrated! Who wants to wake up at 2a.m. with icicles covering your body? Not me, cotton all the way baby!!!

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

Not a sale for most guys. I have never understood the point of throw pillows, pillows that you have to take off the bed before you can go to sleep and put then back on the bed in the morning.

Susan11125

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Susan11125

Glad to see Woot is finally carrying some bedding. Thank you, Woot! Unfortunately, it is dry clean only. Due to the high cost of dry cleaning, I only purchase items that are machine wash. Maybe next time?

Love Woot!

mymukki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mymukki
wisenekt wrote:Not a sale for most guys. I have never understood the point of throw pillows, pillows that you have to take off the bed before you can go to sleep and put then back on the bed in the morning.

According to my 4 siberian huskies, the point of pillows is to hone your killing skills and rip the guts out of them... if you do it in the back yard, you can have that look of snow year round!

mymukki

Does anyone know the depth of the fitted sheets? I stupidly bought a deep queen sized mattress and need at least 18" fitted sheets. At least, until the dogs completely destroy it beyond repair...

mymukki

mymukki wrote:Does anyone know the depth of the fitted sheets? I stupidly bought a deep queen sized mattress and need at least 18" fitted sheets. At least, until the dogs completely destroy it beyond repair...

Okay found the exact same set at Macy's for $450! and they say the sheets are 14" deep.

ThunderThighs

Staff

mymukki wrote:According to my 4 siberian huskies, the point of pillows is to hone your killing skills and rip the guts out of them... if you do it in the back yard, you can have that look of snow year round!

Ha. My neighbors dogs tore apart their lawn cushions while I was watching them. Then they tripped the house alarm. The cops came and on seeing the mess in the yard, I turned the corner to raised guns. *gulp*

FORUM MODERATOR

rtwesterlund

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rtwesterlund

No love for us sad, single, young adults with full-sized beds. :[

deezil

quality posts: 2 Private Messages deezil

Question, in the Fleuretta set, King size, are the pillowcases for standard pillows or for King sized pillows?

I've bought lots of woots. I don't need to e-peen it up in my signature.

tezi777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tezi777

It would be nice to have some pictures of the panels and valances.

outer78

quality posts: 13 Private Messages outer78
rtwesterlund wrote:No love for us sad, single, young adults with full-sized beds. :[

You could always buy the queen as I do if its a color I like. The differences arent really that big.

Dims of standard full
54" wide x 75" long

Dims of standard Queen
60" wide x 80" long

So really there is only a 2.5" - 3" difference in size on each side. I'm pretty sure most of the cheaper brands label Queens and Fulls as the same kit.