jawlz

quality posts: 12 Private Messages jawlz

Any idea as to whether the 10" version of this would be any better or worse than this http://www.amazon.com/LinenSpa-Triple-Layer-Viscoelastic-Mattress-Warranty/dp/B0050JL4TC/ ?

The wife and I need a new mattress, but not sure what we should be looking at.

w123jln

quality posts: 0 Private Messages w123jln

Bought one in 2010 it wasn't worth much after the spring of 2011. The core foam isn't thick enough to really support body weight nightly. I would have to switch sides nightly to allow the opposite side of the bed to recover.
Just purchased a very firm 12" memory foam (not off woot) for $499. Very pleased and it has a lifetime warranty.

MrbLOB9000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrbLOB9000
MrbLOB9000 wrote:am I missing something, if that's the same mattress, which it very much seems to be, then it's $188.31 and sold and shipped from amazon... it's $235 shipped from Woot (which is also Amazon)... why would I pay woot $46.69 more to get some "free" pillows?

http://www.amazon.com/Sarah-Peyton-Convection-Full-size-Mattress/dp/B00440CSDY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1347404389&sr=8-2&keywords=sarah+peyton+8-inch+convection+memory+foam

and now the price is $269...

eljamester

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eljamester

I've checked those out in stores. The quality and therefore higher price is in the density. Walmart's mattress uses the ambiguous "high density" term rather than specifying. When I checked the box they were usually no more than 2lb. High density by most reputable brands is 4lb to 7lb density.
Plus this comes with two memory foam pillows and a cover. Not bad...

aliom wrote:Why would anyone pay $229 for this with a 90 day warranty when you could buy this:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spa-Sensations-8-Memory-Foam-Mattress-Multiple-Sizes/12542630
for $219 and a 5 year warranty

Please enlighten me...

popmaster

quality posts: 3 Private Messages popmaster

and I just bought a normal spring bed

jpisanich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpisanich

I have the queen size and the twin size memory foam matresses that I got from woot. I love both of them and highly recommend these to everyone! I have been sleeping better and more importantly getting better sleep. I dont wake up tired anymore. I love my bed and love the price that I paid for mine too!

jpisanich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpisanich
eljamester wrote:I've checked those out in stores. The quality and therefore higher price is in the density. Walmart's mattress uses the ambiguous "high density" term rather than specifying. When I checked the box they were usually no more than 2lb. High density by most reputable brands is 4lb to 7lb density.
Plus this comes with two memory foam pillows and a cover. Not bad...

I bought the queen and the twin and I am so glad that I did.

chasman66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chasman66

Bought this mattress a couple of weeks ago; followed the directions to a T and, to date, we are satisfied. I was worried about the purchase because of feedback from my wife about decisions I make. This one has gotten me on the plus side. I am aware of the short 90 day warranty but it is what it is. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to return it!

mduncan62

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mduncan62

How long does shipping notifications take on this? This is the longest I've waited....

versel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages versel

Just showed up and hadn't even gotten the notice of shipping.

mduncan62

Funny thing. Got home today and there was a big blue roll in my driveway. Still shows awaiting on woot, but got it. That was really fast. Giving it 24 hours to puff back up and then it's go time!

Thanks Woot. Now give me a Buccaneers of Caribbean

mduncan62

After night 1, I can say I love it. I woke up 2 hours early and with more energy then I've had in months. With the old mattress I woke up tired and in pain. Thank you! It's like getting your life back.