acraigl

quality posts: 45 Private Messages acraigl

It would appear, unlike a normal Crap bag variety, it does not pay to be early to this show. Nothing under 500 in 5 craps... small data sample, but would have expected more range that this.

duodec

quality posts: 14 Private Messages duodec
binners wrote:Congrats on your Crap!!!

By the way it's: 4 cases of Depends Undergarments.

Hopefully not refurbished...

Look upon my Avatar, ye whiny, and despair!

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners
duodec wrote:Hopefully not refurbished...

{LOL}

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 128 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Woot Pieces of Crap VI: From Texas With Crap
Woot is offering a PIECE OF CRAP to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date or time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 4:40 p.m. (CT) on September 12, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 5:40 p.m. (CT) on September 12, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “From Texas With Crap” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot.
  • Woot reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

Winner of POC #6 is Bryan Hawkw!

agingdragqueen

Staff

Alright, I'm just going to start deleting the comments reposting the terms & conditions without comment. Unless there's a reason? Can we all agree to trust I'm not going to change them.

macmic6

quality posts: 3 Private Messages macmic6

I love crap. My dad was a crap farmer. Mom was always askin" what's all that crap??!! He had a farm full of crap. I miss dad and his crap. It's all good!! CRAP!!

Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
George S. Patton

binners

agingdragqueen wrote:Alright, I'm just going to start deleting the comments reposting the terms & conditions without comment. Unless there's a reason? Can we all agree to trust I'm not going to change them.

Sure, your in charge!

I'm just here to be annoying and get me some crap.

mwolfatwork

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mwolfatwork
agingdragqueen wrote:Alright, I'm just going to start deleting the comments reposting the terms & conditions without comment. Unless there's a reason? Can we all agree to trust I'm not going to change them.

W00T!!!! I agree 100% and would go even higher if it made any sense.

mwolfatwork

If you keep trying for a piece of crap and are not able to get one, does that mean you are constipated?

Email sent for this one as well. It is pink and looks beachy, so maybe we can find a use for it around here.

daledeur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daledeur

From Texas With Crap

gigi889

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gigi889

I think I sent an e-mail,nothing was returned. Don't really know why I tried, sigh. Now if the prize was SEA SALT CARAMELS!!!!!!!

agingdragqueen

Staff

gigi889 wrote:I think I sent an e-mail,nothing was returned. Don't really know why I tried, sigh. Now if the prize was SEA SALT CARAMELS!!!!!!!

The problem is that I am shipping these things and I would never be able to ship the caramels without having eaten all of them.

dreadedtrash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dreadedtrash

From Crap with Texas

gigi889

agingdragqueen wrote:The problem is that I am shipping these things and I would never be able to ship the caramels without having eaten all of them.

Them's fighting words!! I actually have one box left that I am savoring.

binners

Has everyone claimed their crap?

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara

Yes, delete them. No, wait- get creative and post things that would entertain us all, credited to the poster. No, I guess Woot!'s high ethical standards wouldn't let you do that. What a pity.

gigi889

This piece of crap is going to bed now~3AM comes real early. Good luck to all of you.

agingdragqueen

Staff

binners wrote:Has everyone claimed their crap?

Yesterday's two have still remained unclaimed. I re-emailed both of them this morning and still haven't heard back so I'll try again tomorrow.

Jessara

agingdragqueen wrote:Yesterday's two have still remained unclaimed. I re-emailed both of them this morning and still haven't heard back so I'll try again tomorrow.

They're probably out lawyering up.

binners

agingdragqueen wrote:Yesterday's two have still remained unclaimed. I re-emailed both of them this morning and still haven't heard back so I'll try again tomorrow.

Well it's not me.

I would have written right back to my beloved Woot!!!

egypt1982

quality posts: 0 Private Messages egypt1982

i didn't understand how to apply for an entry for this. i was to confused.

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK
egypt1982 wrote:i didn't understand how to apply for an entry for this. i was to confused.

All you need to do is send an email to POC@woot.com with the appropriate phrase in the Subject line. That's all.

You don't even have to say anything in that email if you don't want to.

As long as you meet the requirements listed in the Terms and Conditions, and send the email during the applicable time period, you're good.

Then you just have to hope that your email is the one chosen. So far, I have not been so lucky.

mrgreensmiling

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrgreensmiling

My inbox is empty, maybe you misspelled? I will just go ahead and claim them there prizes here. no need to email me again.

mrichard629

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrichard629
xochiluvr wrote:I'm waiting for Crappy Recall.

If we're crapifying movie remakes, this could be fun.

Crapo (Psycho)

Crapeo & Juliet

3:10 to Crap

The Crappyville Horror

The Day the Crap Stood Still

i've got the crap?

aphroat

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aphroat

Dear woot!: Some of us refuse to use facebook. I mean, really, it's bad enough that the three credit reporting agencies know where I shop for underwear, I don't need the rest of the world to know I'm buying men's and not ladies', and isn't that what FB is all about?

No Pieces of Crap for me, I guess!

msruru

quality posts: 15 Private Messages msruru
agingdragqueen wrote:(iQuote)

These winners have the best names!

agingdragqueen

Staff

aphroat wrote:No Pieces of Crap for me, I guess!

Sure!

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj

Oh well, I guess no crap for me today. The dream is dead. All I want is a tiny piece of crap... maybe a paperclip, a rusty nail, or a pen cap. Pleeaaase??

dickey59

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dickey59

a nipple

dickey59

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dickey59

i would take a nipple

racela1081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages racela1081

When is Crap offer???

mwolfatwork

racela1081 wrote:When is Crap offer???

It is random. You have to keep checking to see when they post the next one.

wingedsurfgirl

quality posts: 25 Private Messages wingedsurfgirl
chalkey59 wrote:i would take a nipple

That was #5 I believe... And it's gone.

agingdragqueen

Staff

Woot Pieces of Crap VII: Don’t Crap A Hero
Woot is offering a PIECE OF CRAP to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date or time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 9:00 a.m. (CT) on September 13, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 10:00 a.m. (CT) on September 13, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “Don’t Crap A Hero” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot.
  • Woot reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

The winner of POC #7 is Robert Young!

mwolfatwork

First POC of the day and already people begin reposting the terms for some unknown reason.

I will wait a bit to send my email and see if it fairs better in the middle of the pack.

mwolfatwork

Looking at the picture, it would be cool if it was a Roomba or something similar, but having it say touch me is a bit disconcerting.

AmandaKetchum

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AmandaKetchum

I accept your legal jargon and raise you with a shiny coat hanger

Jessara

mwolfatwork wrote:First POC of the day and already people begin reposting the terms for some unknown reason.

I will wait a bit to send my email and see if it fairs better in the middle of the pack.

It's like the posters are stealth bots that somehow mimic users. Or are they zombies? Parrots? Four-year-olds who repeat everything you say?

mwolfatwork

Jessara wrote:It's like the posters are stealth bots that somehow mimic users. Or are they zombies? Parrots? Four-year-olds who repeat everything you say?

I bought 4 of the knives offered here today to help take care of the zombies during the coming apocalypse.

Jessara

mwolfatwork wrote:I bought 4 of the knives offered here today to help take care of the zombies during the coming apocalypse.

Woot! seldom allows you to buy more than 3 of an item, but in this case, they must be very concerned about their customers' safety in the ZA. Perhaps they could provide ZA kits: energy chews, knives, flashlights etc. Now there's a Halloween theme!