mwolfatwork

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mwolfatwork
Jessara wrote:Woot! seldom allows you to buy more than 3 of an item, but in this case, they must be very concerned about their customers' safety in the ZA. Perhaps they could provide ZA kits: energy chews, knives, flashlights etc. Now there's a Halloween theme!

That would be a great item for the next woot! off, and includes things I already had on my list. LOL

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

Any chance the picture could also be posted in this thread since I can't check Facebook? I would like to at least have the amusement of trying to guess what Piece of Crap I will not be receiving.

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

regroeg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages regroeg

Yesterday I had nothing to barter for bacon but I did get to meet the #barterbacon guy. It was cool to see a trailer loaded with 3,000 pounds of bacon.
After my dissapointment I need a POC today.

bakananeko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bakananeko
mwolfatwork wrote:Looking at the picture, it would be cool if it was a Roomba or something similar, but having it say touch me is a bit disconcerting.

I have a feeling this item will work with my mac.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
mwolfatwork wrote:First POC of the day and already people begin reposting the terms for some unknown reason.

Pretty sure we're going to be killing those empty posts, so you know.

Remember folks, add content to your replies!

I'm just hanging out, really.

aaee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aaee
agingdragqueen wrote:(stuff)

literally last minute entry this morning.. 7:59 PST (9:59 CMT)

natedogg828

every time I see an email pop in to my inbox for the last 15 minutes or so I get excited, then disappointed as it was not from my good friends at Woot! but rather it was either spam or work related

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

I missed this one. Danged work ethic. *sob*

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
CatCK wrote:I missed this one. Danged work ethic. *sob*

You really should work on that. :D

I'm just hanging out, really.

Simmp5

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Simmp5

damn missed it by that much...

hattydraper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hattydraper
natedogg828 wrote:Any chance the picture could also be posted in this thread since I can't check Facebook? I would like to at least have the amusement of trying to guess what Piece of Crap I will not be receiving.

It's not about the stuff you win, it's about winning stuff. It's crap!

caroltz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caroltz
aaee wrote:literally last minute entry this morning.. 7:59 PST (9:59 CMT)

You might be onto something with the last minute entry. #2526 out of 2545 was the winning email.

Indecision may or may not be my problem.

ognotongo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ognotongo
caroltz wrote:You might be onto something with the last minute entry. #2526 out of 2545 was the winning email.

I posted about 2-4 minutes before the cutoff, sadly no email though

modi123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages modi123

Grr... I just wanna stomp on someone's couch! Now!

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman

The link brought me here. I was sure you were trying to communicate telepathically that I had won.

Drat.

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

ognotongo wrote:I posted about 2-4 minutes before the cutoff, sadly no email though

I was thinking of you when I got such a weirdly high number in the random generator. Sorry it wasn't you though!

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

I entered I lost and still want crap!!!

agingdragqueen

Staff

Awesomely (or not awesomely depending on how you feel), we've got everyone claiming their crap except for this mornings'!

binners

agingdragqueen wrote:Awesomely (or not awesomely depending on how you feel), we've got everyone claiming their crap except for this mornings'!

I'm just distraught and confused...

natedogg828

I am sad because it has been quite some time since I have received crap from Woot!

binners

natedogg828 wrote:I am sad because it has been quite some time since I have received crap from Woot!

Same here and it's been years since I made a 'quality post'.

natedogg828

binners wrote:Same here and it's been years since I made a 'quality post'.

as of yesterday I had 2 WORD PROBLEMS!'s (from about a year ago) and today I have 3, not sure which new one made the cut

binners

natedogg828 wrote:as of yesterday I had 2 WORD PROBLEMS!'s (from about a year ago) and today I have 3, not sure which new one made the cut

A girl goes into the past and kills her Grandmother. Since her Grandmother is dead, the girl was never born. If she were never born, she never killed her grandmother.

(Answer: Neither of them gets Crap.)

aaee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aaee

I wold like to say that I accept the terms and conditions

agingdragqueen

Staff

Woot Pieces of Crap VIII: Clash Of The Crap
Woot is offering a PIECE OF CRAP to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date or time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 9:00 p.m. (CT) on September 13, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 10:00 p.m. (CT) on September 13, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “Clash Of The Crap” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot.
  • Woot reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

CheriEzzell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CheriEzzell
agingdragqueen wrote:(I like big quotes and I cannot lie.)

Hmmm. I have not had a POC in a while.

heathenflower

quality posts: 1 Private Messages heathenflower
agingdragqueen wrote:(I quote you!)

Thanks for another chance!

casrldr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages casrldr

I was honored to accept the terms and conditions -- woot, woot, POC Winner number IV!!!!!!!

depeeps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages depeeps

ok ok ok

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

Email sent. Looking at the picture, I think I know what this one is.

ali329

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ali329

"Clash Of The Crap".

binners

marvay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marvay

In the list of POC's shouldn't this be POC#8 not POC#7 like it's listed?

lofang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lofang

gotta love pieces of crap!

countrygirl32082

quality posts: 0 Private Messages countrygirl32082

If it is still going...lovely I want one.

fireinside2288

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fireinside2288

is it ok if i put “Clash Of The Crap” with the quotation marks on the subject line? or is it suppose to be without?? or it doesn't matter??

binners

marvay wrote:In the list of POC's shouldn't this be POC#8 not POC#7 like it's listed?

Redundant Crap

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman

Are you finished recombobulating the tabulator yet?

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

gmwhit

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gmwhit

adq: Would it be too much trouble to put a time on your submissions on the 1st page? Might be helpful to those of us who are wondering when the POC was listed. When it was closed. And when the winning em was sent. Or something. TIA.

fireinside2288

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fireinside2288

do yall send us like a raffle ticket or something?? cause you say something like lucky #1234 was the winner.. how do we if we are?? by email only im assuming.. am i right??