mwolfatwork

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mwolfatwork
fireinside2288 wrote:do yall send us like a raffle ticket or something?? cause you say something like lucky #1234 was the winner.. how do we if we are?? by email only im assuming.. am i right??

This is directly from the first post on this thread:

Q. How are you picking the winners?
A. Nothing too fancy- I wait til the end of the hour and let Outlook catch up. I eliminate any ineligible emails (not within the correct time, not the right subject) and then determine how many I have. I use a random number generator to choose between 1 (the first received email) and however many responses I got.

racela1081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages racela1081

Anxiously waiting for the next Crap Deal!!!

mwolfatwork

Still waiting,
somewhat patiently,
could use a good morning piece of crap.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Woot Pieces of Crap IX: Touch Me, I’m Crap
Woot is offering a PIECE OF CRAP to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date or time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 8:40 a.m. (CT) on September 14, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 9:40 a.m. (CT) on September 13, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “Touch Me, I’m Crap” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot.
  • Woot reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

The winner for POC # 9 is Eric Free!

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

Thank you for putting this one up before I left on my lunch break instead of just as I left to only come back and see I missed the entry window by mere moments. Much appreciated, maybe luck will shine down on me this time and bestow me with a piece of crap

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

silversalute

quality posts: 1 Private Messages silversalute
agingdragqueen wrote:Woot Pieces of Crap IX: Touch Me, I’m Crap
Woot is offering a PIECE OF CRAP to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date or time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 8:40 a.m. (CT) on September 14, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 9:40 a.m. (CT) on September 13, 2012.

What's up with the times in this promotion? Did someone get in late this morning?

modi123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages modi123
silversalute wrote:What's up with the times in this promotion? Did someone get in late this morning?

Probably got tanked on a crapton of fortified Wootenberry wine...

farmgirlalways

quality posts: 0 Private Messages farmgirlalways
farmgirlalways wrote:

Give me some crap!!

jerautry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerautry

I feel like crap.. therefore, I'm crap. Please touch me.

agingdragqueen wrote:(stuff)

barkwoot

quality posts: 95 Private Messages barkwoot
silversalute wrote:What's up with the times in this promotion? Did someone get in late this morning?

I believe ADQ is on Pacific Time...

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester

I'm here for ba.gs of Cr.ap and ba.gs of Cr.ap accessories.

shariiscool

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shariiscool

I need more crap... my husband and kids are already full of it and I want to be too.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
barkwoot wrote:I believe ADQ is on Pacific Time...

Yes she is.

I'm just hanging out, really.

compmd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages compmd

What the crap .. how could POC#9 be over already!

March 2008 - Screaming Monkeys
October 2008 - Barrels of Crud - JVC Camcorder case, Electric duster - Woot, thnx for nothing
November 2008 - Barrels of Crud - 60" tripod, Grandpa Munster Doll, some tape measures, ipod pillow.
March 2010 - Barrels of Crud - Fishing tote, wii chucks, Carrots tshirt, poorly packed box, TY Woot for sending me more crap - old ass broken Bushnell GPS, light up snowman, woot lights, mini screaming monkey.

msjazzzz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msjazzzz

Never can tell what you can use random crap for.

mwolfatwork

Still no piece of crap for me. I guess the constipation, er I mean anticipation, continues.

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara

I wonder... does the late start mean that the next Piece(s) of Crap will be announced later in the evening? Like about 10:57 PM CST until 11:57 PM, which makes it after midnight for the Easterners?

dannalea2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dannalea2
dannalea2 wrote:

Touch me I'm Crap?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
agingdragqueen wrote:Woot Pieces of Crap IX: Touch Me, I’m Crap

The fact this is lacking a certain amount of Rocky Horror jokes disappoints me. But I still have Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me in my head all the same.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
inkycatz wrote:The fact this is lacking a certain amount of Rocky Horror jokes disappoints me. But I still have Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me in my head all the same.

Replace it with the 'Go Cubs Go' song; they're playing the Buckos- and winning. At the moment.

agingdragqueen

Staff

Woot Pieces of Crap X: Beyond Crap

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 5:30 p.m. (CT) on September 14, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 6:30 p.m. (CT) on September 14, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “Beyond Crap” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

The winner is Carol Bonkosky!

heathenflower

quality posts: 1 Private Messages heathenflower
agingdragqueen wrote:Hi, I'm going to be putting stuff in this here thread this week. I'll edit this top post with up to date info and links. Feel free to post below and make sure to like our Facebook page!

(I promise that is all the pimping I will be doing)

POC#10 Now accepting entries from 5:30 pm CT until 6:30 pm CT: Woot Pieces of Crap X: Beyond Crap

POC#9 Winner is number 1876 of 2544 eligible entries! Eric Free has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap IX: Touch Me, I’m Crap
POC#8 Winner is number 1870 of 2775 eligible entries! Alan Wong has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap VIII: Clash Of The Crap
POC#7 Emailed lucky number 2526 out of 2545 eligible entries!: Woot Pieces of Crap VII: Don’t Crap A Hero
POC#6 Winner is number 135 of 2008 eligible entries! Bryan Hawke has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap VI: From Texas With Crap
POC#5 Winner is number 721 of 2864 eligible entries! John Beam has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap V: Crap On Patrol
POC#4 Winner is number 3488 out of 3493 eligible entries! Cindy Wilson has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap IV: Your Crap Or Your Life
POC#3 Winner is number 2201 of 2736 eligible entries! Emma Dzelzkalns has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap III: For The Love Of Crap
POC#2 Winner is number 526 of 1779 eligible entries! Chuck Obenschain has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap II: Crap Nights
POC#1 Winner is number 701 out of 2372 eligible entries! Frances Mattox has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap I: Crap Dawn

POC FAQ
Q. Do I need to put anything in the body of the email/ make a guess on the item?
A. Nope. It's just that easy- correct subject line (or close enough variation), everything else is gravy.

Q. How are you picking the winners?
A. Nothing too fancy- I wait til the end of the hour and let Outlook catch up. I eliminate any ineligible emails (not within the correct time, not the right subject) and then determine how many I have. I use a random number generator to choose between 1 (the first received email) and however many responses I got.

Q. What's that release your rules are mentioning?
A. You are wise to be suspicious of legalese. It's basically so we can get confirmation you agreed to the terms & conditions (linked above), the most harrowing of which is that we want to post your name in this thread.

Q. So what happens if you don't hear back from the winner?
A. We're giving everyone this week until 9/17 to respond. If they do not by then, we have all eligible emails saved and we'll redraw likely with a shorter time to respond to that email.

Q. How much do you want to smack all the people who are emailing you beyond the time limit you've provided?
A. You don't even know.

Thanks for another try!!!

mwolfatwork

I am thinking this is one of those desktop robotic pets. Perhaps the 10th try will be my turn for a crap.

smazza

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smazza
heathenflower wrote:Thanks for another try!!!

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

Open/choose my email woot!!!

I sent you pretty flowers

revaparks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages revaparks

beyond crap

needed to add to all my other crappp..if you're good to me, maybe I'll be good to you.

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

Darn it! Missed it by 2 minutes!

rlbrox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rlbrox

pick me...pick me....really need to end my Friday on a crappy note!

agingdragqueen

Staff

Just emailed the potential winner of POC #10! The only other unclaimed POC is #7, but I'll be sending them a reminder tomorrow.

If neither of them get back to me before end of day on 9/17, I'll be redrawing from the remaining eligible entries, hooray!

hunter7411

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hunter7411

One can hope for a delayed email for #10...

joshaw

quality posts: 24 Private Messages joshaw
agingdragqueen wrote:Just emailed the potential winner of POC #10! The only other unclaimed POC is #7, but I'll be sending them a reminder tomorrow.

If neither of them get back to me before end of day on 9/17, I'll be redrawing from the remaining eligible entries, hooray!

Please tell me it isn't over, ADQ.

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners
agingdragqueen wrote:Just emailed the potential winner of POC #10! The only other unclaimed POC is #7, but I'll be sending them a reminder tomorrow.

I'm #7, I just don't know how to reply to emails...
Just send it to the address on my account!

Oh, if only Woot would believe this.

agingdragqueen

Staff

joshaw wrote:Please tell me it isn't over, ADQ.

Just for now. This seemed to work out well and helped me clean my desk from all these samples. So, thanks! And keep watchin'!

mwolfatwork

Thanks ADQ!

Even though I did not win any pieces of crap, it was fun while it lasted.

aaee

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aaee

It would be cool to have a bonus round drawing from all the wooters who sent emails for all ten POC's

kenny3552

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenny3552

Just wondering if the colonel is still with woot. Haven't heard from him in a while.

shezams

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shezams
agingdragqueen wrote:Woot Pieces of Crap X: Beyond Crap

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 5:30 p.m. (CT) on September 14, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 6:30 p.m. (CT) on September 14, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “Beyond Crap” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.

The winner is Carol Bonkosky!

An excellent bit of news for a Friday!

agingdragqueen

Staff

kenny3552 wrote:Just wondering if the colonel is still with woot. Haven't heard from him in a while.

He is definitely still with us, just working hard!

drdulttl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drdulttl

Are you taking the weekend off? I've been checking Facebook and this site pretty regularly for more POC giveaways but have had no luck in even catching an open time window for submitting an entry! Is it over? So SOON? Awww C'mon... FOR CRAPS SAKE!!! Let us tear off a quick PIECE, WILL YA!?!

crap!

barkwoot

quality posts: 95 Private Messages barkwoot

@agingdragqueen: Just wanted to say thanks for all of your hard work last week. I enjoyed the POC give away and look forward to more in the future.