agingdragqueen

quality posts: 129 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

barkwoot wrote:@agingdragqueen: Just wanted to say thanks for all of your hard work last week. I enjoyed the POC give away and look forward to more in the future.

Thanks, yo! It was super fun and a little overwhelming email wise. We'll have to do it again!

freebird87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages freebird87

My PoC came in today, and I have to say...Thank you! :-) I had my g/f open it for me because I won't be home for another 7 hours. She laughed and told me what was in it. Also a card was in there telling me everything I get is non-refundable. BUT! You spelled my name WRONG! lol No matter, it's awesome, and it's getting framed on the wall. Thank you again!

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack
freebird87 wrote:My PoC came in today, and I have to say...Thank you! :-) I had my g/f open it for me because I won't be home for another 7 hours. She laughed and told me what was in it. Also a card was in there telling me everything I get is non-refundable. BUT! You spelled my name WRONG! lol No matter, it's awesome, and it's getting framed on the wall. Thank you again!

Soooooooo what was it??

freebird87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages freebird87

I was number 9. Touch Me I'm Crap. Came with two Woot! Monkeys (The older ones with the knit nose, not the plastic ones. One has a black cape with orange smilies and the other being a Green cape with woot printed on the back and red numbers saying 2011! It's nice to be able to go back in time! THANKS WOOT!) and a wireless thermometer. lol

The letter said:

Enclosed please find a Piece of Crap ("prize"). Amazon Services LLC hereby irrevocably transfers title to this prize to (Eric Free). Title to the prize transferred to (Eric Free) upon delivery by Amazon Servces LLC to a common carrier in Seattle, Washington. This prize cannot be returned to Amazon Services LLC once title has transferred to (Eric Free).

Erik, Thank you so much for playing our crap contest with us! Hope you enjoy your crap! ~K.