offspringdogg

quality posts: 2 Private Messages offspringdogg

I'm fairly proud of my email:

As the World's Largest Scab said on Earthworm Jim... Pick Me! Pick Me!

xSkoad

quality posts: 12 Private Messages xSkoad

Well contest is over.. now im just waiting for them to email to tell me of my winnings.

quantumparticle

quality posts: 4 Private Messages quantumparticle

I haven't received my winner notification yet...

Fnord.

toxico

quality posts: 1 Private Messages toxico
jennyland wrote:Legend of the Crap

Tango & Crap
One Crapped Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Scott Pilgrim Vs. the Crap
The Crap & the Furious (documentary about Smartpost?)

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack

I wonder if the'll tell us how many Emails they received. I would guess that the odds are infinitesimally small, given that they are only picking one name out of the hat. Oh, for the good old days of Bundles of Crayons mayhem!

madcow19

quality posts: 10 Private Messages madcow19

Hmmm, woot and social media...

Happyhour.woot.com anyone?

Can't wait to see how this ends up.

jeeperwoot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jeeperwoot

dang stoopid lunch. make me eat you and miss putting in my entry

froznwrage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages froznwrage

CRAP!!!! Didn't see I needed to put Crap Dawn in the subject

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

All I ever wanted was a bag of poop...

Roy33sakic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Roy33sakic
froznwrage wrote:CRAP!!!! Didn't see I needed to put Crap Dawn in the subject

looks like you got "crapdawn"

jimeezlady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimeezlady

Dear Walgreens, do NOT send me your weekly advert when I am waiting for an IMPORTANT email from WOOT! kthanx, -Me

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

mlsapack wrote:I wonder if the'll tell us how many Emails they received. I would guess that the odds are infinitesimally small, given that they are only picking one name out of the hat. Oh, for the good old days of Bundles of Crayons mayhem!

Now, I KEEP getting emails, but for this one, there were 2372 eligible entries, we randomly selected number 701 to win, waiting to hear back!

LSlipetz

quality posts: 10 Private Messages LSlipetz
agingdragqueen wrote:Now, I KEEP getting emails, but for this one, there were 2372 eligible entries, we randomly selected number 701 to win, waiting to hear back!

Considering I have not received an email, you must not be awaiting to hear from me...

binners

710 was my number but I haven't gotten an email.

truthbtold1331

quality posts: 1 Private Messages truthbtold1331
binners wrote:710 was my number but I haven't gotten an email.

But it was 701 so you lose!

Tc-99m

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

like any good raffle, you must be present to win, since no response please pick another number (preferably mine whatever it may be)

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

mvanco

quality posts: 7 Private Messages mvanco
LSlipetz wrote:Considering I have not received an email, you must not be awaiting to hear from me...

Must not be me either =(

• Woot.com~ 24x "wooted" 5x Big ol' Candy
  • Shirt.woot~ 30 shirts, 3 Hoodies
  • Kids.woot~ Nothing Yet
  • Sellout.woot~ Nothing Yet
  • Wine.woot~ Won't Deliver to my state =(

agingdragqueen

Staff

natedogg828 wrote:like any good raffle, you must be present to win, since no response please pick another number (preferably mine whatever it may be)

We're giving everyone this week until 9/17, though I am betting we won't need to redraw (but I assure you I'm ready, yeahhhh!).

binners

truthbtold1331 wrote:But it was 701 so you lose!

Sucks to be me.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
agingdragqueen wrote:We're giving everyone this week until 9/17, though I am betting we won't need to redraw (but I assure you I'm ready, yeahhhh!).

will it be once per day via this method or multiple times...or won't you tell

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Jertyrael

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Jertyrael

I have no idea what number I had o_O

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

kimbobalong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimbobalong

did you use snail mail to notify the winner and this is why no one has claimed it yet? just wondering ; )

Jertyrael

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Jertyrael
Jertyrael wrote:I have no idea what number I had o_O

aw crud I hope I didn't lose my chance because I sent from my junk email and not my main email (associated with Woot)

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

runks7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages runks7

Weird i didnt get the e-mail hmm do you want to try sending it to me again LOL :-)

agingdragqueen wrote:Now, I KEEP getting emails, but for this one, there were 2372 eligible entries, we randomly selected number 701 to win, waiting to hear back!

bigsissie2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigsissie2
agingdragqueen wrote:Woot Pieces of Crap I: Crap Dawn

Woot is offering a PIECE OF CRAP to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date or time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 12:30 p.m. (CT) on September 10, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 1:30 p.m. (CT) on September 10, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “Crap Dawn” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot.
  • Woot reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

The lucky winner of POC #1 is: Frances Mattox!

bigsissie2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigsissie2

FrostByte

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FrostByte

I'm guessing 701 was received within 45 seconds of the facebook post.

THIS SPACE RESERVED FOR MANHANDSHA'S BADGE

FrostByte

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FrostByte

Congrats Frances!

bigsissie2 wrote:

THIS SPACE RESERVED FOR MANHANDSHA'S BADGE

msruru

quality posts: 15 Private Messages msruru

Woot is offering a PIECE OF CRAP to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date or time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 12:30 p.m. (CT) on September 10, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 1:30 p.m. (CT) on September 10, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “Crap Dawn” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

What is it?

agingdragqueen

Staff

FrostByte wrote:I'm guessing 701 was received within 45 seconds of the facebook post.

It was actually pretty slow to start! The bulk was in the middle closer to the end. I'm still getting plenty of entries so... there are going to be some disappointed people out there.

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb

I'm confused. The rules say that

Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.

. I sell on Amazon; does that include me?

sprkmaker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sprkmaker
agingdragqueen wrote:It was actually pretty slow to start! The bulk was in the middle closer to the end. I'm still getting plenty of entries so... there are going to be some disappointed people out there.

Just wondering - was each entry supposed to have gotten a number? I feel that didnt happen...

joshaw

quality posts: 24 Private Messages joshaw

Who was #1? Now that would be interesting to know...

amoraluv

quality posts: 3 Private Messages amoraluv
klynb wrote:I'm confused. The rules say that . I sell on Amazon; does that include me?

Did Amazon hire you, personally?

lisaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lisaz

Terms and Conditions

Scootergptx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Scootergptx

I'm not sure whether say congratulations to Frances or Psycho.

Finally, the quest for Babies on Cribs is over. Next quest, Babies on Cribs II.

bigfrank

quality posts: 10 Private Messages bigfrank

I did a poop today,

I'm a big boy now

join me in the hot tub at www.bigfrankshottub.com

xochiluvr

quality posts: 14 Private Messages xochiluvr

Crap Wars

Episode I: The Crappy Menace
Episode II: Attack of the Crap
Episode III: Revenge of the Crap
Episode IV: A New Crap
Episode V: The Empire Strikes Crap
Episode VI: Return of the Crap

agingdragqueen

Staff

sprkmaker wrote:Just wondering - was each entry supposed to have gotten a number? I feel that didnt happen...

Nope, I judged by the order in which I received the emails. This also turns out to be really hard to do when Outlook is already struggling with receiving all the emails I did.

agingdragqueen

Staff

klynb wrote:I'm confused. The rules say that . I sell on Amazon; does that include me?

I think only if you are paid directly by Amazon and are considered an employee- which Affiliates are, but not people who sell on Amazon. If you have a 1099 or W-2 with them, I think that's the deciding factor.