lionheart15

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lionheart15
agingdragqueen wrote:Woot Pieces of Crap I: Crap Dawn

Woot is offering a PIECE OF CRAP to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date or time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 12:30 p.m. (CT) on September 10, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 1:30 p.m. (CT) on September 10, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “Crap Dawn” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot.
  • Woot reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

The lucky winner of POC #1 is: Frances Mattox!

kat8480

quality posts: 9 Private Messages kat8480
agingdragqueen wrote:Hi, I'm going to be putting stuff in this here thread this week. I'll edit this top post with up to date info and links. Feel free to post below and make sure to like our Facebook page! Pimp hand is strong!

(I promise that is all the pimping I will be doing)

Winner is number 701 out of 2372 eligible entries! Frances Mattox has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap I: Crap Dawn

capguncowboy

quality posts: 15 Private Messages capguncowboy

Hey, if it's random, my odds of landing one can only go up!

darktide00

quality posts: 4 Private Messages darktide00

So what did he get?

I told you not to bother me while I'm cleaning my Room!

gigi889

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gigi889

crapcrapcrap~that's what she got and what I WANT~maybe.

msruru

quality posts: 15 Private Messages msruru

Actually, Woot (just a suggestion) you could send a Bundles of Crayons to everyone who sent an email. The number is about right

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman
msruru wrote:Actually, Woot (just a suggestion) you could send a Bundles of Crayons to everyone who sent an email. The number is about right

I like the way you think.

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 124 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

abitterwoman wrote:I like the way you think.

That would probably get me even more emails I didn't ask for!

jmartinez4859

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmartinez4859

Crap! I overslept. I missed the first round POC drawing. I guess I'll just practice writing crappy. By the way your community deals are 99% crappy. Anyway, what I like most about woot is its not craapy writing.

I really got wooted. I spent over 6 hours, pay with Amazon, pay here or anywhere, and now the deal is gone. Woot, something is wrong. Now my grandson will be wronged.

Fluffy215

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Fluffy215

Another Craptastic idea going on while most people are at work. I think Woot is anti working class. LOL

agingdragqueen

Staff

Woot Pieces of Crap II: Crap Nights
Woot is offering a PIECE OF CRAP to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date or time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 6:40 p.m. (CT) on September 10, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 7:40 p.m. (CT) on September 10, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “Crap Nights” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot.
  • Woot reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

And the winner for POC #2 is: Chuck Obenschain!

rosweed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rosweed

I need more crap on one of the crappiest days of my life. My sister was in a fatal accident today. She was just rushed to the hospital and I'm distracting myself while I wait for word on her condition...

RevLoki

quality posts: 2 Private Messages RevLoki

Yayyy! I missed the earlier round! Here's hopin'!

acex008

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acex008

I hope I get pick for one of these! My birthday is tomorrow! Yeah, 9/11... Not fun but winning a POC would at least put a much needed smile on my face!

mkentosh

quality posts: 310 Private Messages mkentosh

Thanks for the chance to not win a Bundles of Crayons you guys are awesome....

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj
rosweed wrote:I need more crap on one of the crappiest days of my life. My sister was in a fatal accident today. She was just rushed to the hospital and I'm distracting myself while I wait for word on her condition...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Hope everything works out okay.

danaswan

quality posts: 5 Private Messages danaswan

You could make my great day...a crappy one! Honest, I would not mind! And as a bonus, I will should you my newest cabinet that we turned into a wine cabinet for my 100+ bottles of wine woot purchases. lol

truthbtold1331

quality posts: 1 Private Messages truthbtold1331

ADQ can we get anther count like you had done earlier today please with the final number!

Tc-99m

luv4stephen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages luv4stephen

Are you really a drag queen? And I'm sure you are aging wonderfully!!!

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK
acex008 wrote:I hope I get pick for one of these! My birthday is tomorrow! Yeah, 9/11... Not fun but winning a POC would at least put a much needed smile on my face!

My sister's birthday is on 9/11 also. Happy Birthday to you both!

danaswan

quality posts: 5 Private Messages danaswan
rosweed wrote:I need more crap on one of the crappiest days of my life. My sister was in a fatal accident today. She was just rushed to the hospital and I'm distracting myself while I wait for word on her condition...

Well I hope it was not fatal! So sorry to hear about your sister! I hope she pulls through it!

CatCK

Oh wow. Thoughts & prayers heading out your way.

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara

Distraction is when your phone whistles to tell you there's a new email and a fan at the baseball game whistles on the TV, which is in a different room. I didn't know which way to run!

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
luv4stephen wrote:Are you really a drag queen? And I'm sure you are aging wonderfully!!!

ThunderThighs once let it slip that ADQ is in fact female.

CatCK

So what's this all about?

"Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot."

Just those legalities to release the full name?

luv4stephen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages luv4stephen
Jessara wrote:ThunderThighs once let it slip that ADQ is in fact female.

Heehee....ThunderThighs! These names crack me up and I do admit I am a little upset that ADQ is not a drag queen. I love those guys!! They do more grooming in one day than I do in a whole month.

SampsonXena

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SampsonXena

all roads eventually lead to Bundles of Crayons

agingdragqueen

Staff

CatCK wrote:So what's this all about?

"Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot."

Just those legalities to release the full name?

It's a typical release- I won't be asking for any more information than to post your name (as I did Frances' above). It's basically so that we can have a record of you agreeing that you've abided by the rules listed above.

michaels1715

quality posts: 9 Private Messages michaels1715

I missed the earlier one also. This WOULD be nice to win. I've only ever "won" one Biology or Chemistry - and it really was a bunch of crap
Hopefully this is better than the Bundles of Crayons I got!

CatCK

agingdragqueen wrote:It's a typical release- I won't be asking for any more information than to post your name (as I did Frances' above). It's basically so that we can have a record of you agreeing that you've abided by the rules listed above.

That's cool. Thanks.

orubin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages orubin

OK, you had had the crappiest day here. I hope your sister pulls through this. Now, do you think this will tug Woot into letting you win?

I'd give it to you! :-)

joshaw

quality posts: 24 Private Messages joshaw

You and your family are in my prayers.

JBean

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JBean

So glad to see this available in the evening. Now that all the crapola only seems to be available during the day in Woot Offs, those gainfully employed 9-5(ish) never have a chance at them. Thanks!

quantumparticle

quality posts: 4 Private Messages quantumparticle

After the crappy day I just had, this would make my day. (Being an IT guy and having GoDaddy be down, and all the other crap of the day)...

Fnord.

CatCK

orubin wrote:OK, you had had the crappiest day here. I hope your sister pulls through this. Now, do you think this will tug Woot into letting you win?

I'd give it to you! :-)

I think they should send some crap over to the sister. I'm confident she will be fine.

WyldeStile

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WyldeStile

Since I haven't been able to get a Bundles of Crayons in over a year lets hope I have better luck with this.

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf

Tic tic tic

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf

Time's Up!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

Well, I can honestly say that two Sundays ago, I had the crappiest day ever.
I was driving home down a back road that I've driven many many times without incident and came to a notorious curve that has claimed many a car. I've ALWAYS been careful around this turn, and today was no different, however for some reason, the road was as slick as ice (yes, at the end of August... and I live in Tennessee at the moment)...Anyhow, there was already an accident being seen to by two cops, when the car in front of me lost control down the hill and into the turn. They hit the guard rail and slid to a stop. I had hit the brakes as soon as I saw this, and tried to turn towards the oncoming traffic lane and my car still stayed in my own lane, slid, and hit the same guard rail. Then the car behind us did exactly the same thing. When we stopped and made sure my passenger was okay, since the car hit the rail on the passenger side, one of the cops came over and said that for some reason, the road was slick (DUH!!! You think????) and proceeded to inform us that we wouldn't be able to blame anyone but ourselves, citing it was the drivers' inability to control the car. I've driven that road hundreds of times and never had that problem, and I drive that area very cautiously.

Worst part is, it's considered collision damage even though it was beyond my control, and I only have comprehensive on my car.

I went a day or two later to an auto body shop for a quote and was told I did about $5k worth of damage to the car. While I'm gone, my roommate and his dad are looking to at least fix my mirror while I'm gone, so I can see properly... the rest will be fixed as I can come up with the money for the parts.

Atop all that, I was so incredibly stressed out about some other things (one of my jobs closed down temporarily, so I lost a significant chunk of pay for the last two months... soon to be three) and I broke out with shingles just about the same day. So I was in excrutiating pain, totally unrelated to the accident, to begin with.

I NEED something good to happen.

mm6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mm6

congrats