Passionturtle


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Passionturtle
lionheart15 wrote:



I LOVE WOOT CRAP!!!

RevLoki


quality posts: 2 Private Messages RevLoki

It's a good thing having a e-crush on a woot employee doesn't disqualify you!

binners


quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

Totally missed this one...

Never saw the entry post only the closing post...

The Woot gods really do hate me!

aaee


quality posts: 4 Private Messages aaee
Fluffy215 wrote:Another Craptastic idea going on while most people are at work. I think Woot is anti working class. LOL



Woot just happens to hold similar business hours as the rest of the world

Truelyscrumptious


quality posts: 12 Private Messages Truelyscrumptious

I guess it's safe to say that if you didn't get an email by now, you didn't win.

EDIT: OH! Now I get it - we're supposed to crash the email servers with the constant F5 - LOL!

aclud


quality posts: 0 Private Messages aclud
CatCK wrote:So what's this all about?

"Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot."

Just those legalities to release the full name?




...and a probing

silversalute


quality posts: 1 Private Messages silversalute

Woot! Crap has been pretty scarce around here. Dry, man, dry.

cookie157


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cookie157

I don't understand how the crap to win the crap!

agingdragqueen wrote:Woot Pieces of Crap I: Crap Dawn

Woot is offering a PIECE OF CRAP to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date or time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions


  • Promotion begins at 12:30 p.m. (CT) on September 10, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 1:30 p.m. (CT) on September 10, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “Crap Dawn” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot.
  • Woot reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)


The lucky winner of POC #1 is: Frances Mattox!



mvanco


quality posts: 7 Private Messages mvanco

Eastern, central, pacific.... I hate time zones!
I will apologize for sending a late entry, I thought you would be on pacific time.

  • Woot.com~ 24x "wooted" 5x Big ol' Candy
  • Shirt.woot~ 30 shirts, 3 Hoodies
  • Kids.woot~ Nothing Yet
  • Sellout.woot~ Nothing Yet
  • Wine.woot~ Won't Deliver to my state =(

sac2618


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sac2618

heeeeere--- baaaaaggggy baaaggy baaagy.

libertybelle


quality posts: 7 Private Messages libertybelle

i got all excited when i saw my email get a new message... thanks for getting hopes up, email from my union...

Truelyscrumptious


quality posts: 12 Private Messages Truelyscrumptious
mvanco wrote:Eastern, central, pacific.... I hate time zones!
I will apologize for sending a late entry, I thought you would be on pacific time.

I work globally and the only time zone I have a problem with is Arizona :P

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

mvanco wrote:Eastern, central, pacific.... I hate time zones!
I will apologize for sending a late entry, I thought you would be on pacific time.



Sorry, we are (or I am) but we're still HQ'd in Dallas so we, I suppose, legally go with CT. It's confusing as heck to me too.


FrostByte


quality posts: 12 Private Messages FrostByte
agingdragqueen wrote:Sorry, we are (or I am) but we're still HQ'd in Dallas so we, I suppose, legally go with CT. It's confusing as heck to me too.



If you ever do change to PT, be sure to do it with a site upgrade. It might go unnoticed with all the hating that was piled on earlier this year!

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 57 wine 5 shirt 35 sellout 12 kids 27 hh 2 moofi 3 home 7 sport 6
electronics 3 pop 4 tools 2 a&w 4 computers 0 total 167

cassma


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cassma

Gimmie da craaaap

Caitieboo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Caitieboo

Well, crap! No crap for me, I guess... until next time!

silversalute


quality posts: 1 Private Messages silversalute

What happens if the winner does not email back? Huh?

tryxiegal


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tryxiegal

No email for me. Maybe some other time.

jcdvt


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jcdvt

Please never go to Pacific Time- it's bad enough for us East Coasters to have to stay up late to wait for the next item to appear at 1:00am EST. If you moved to Pacific Time, we'd have to stay up until 3:00am to see the next item for sale!

Jessara


quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jessara

Confuse everyone and give it in Greenwich Mean Time. Then give everyone who wins a Brownie Or Carrot two clocks.

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

silversalute wrote:What happens if the winner does not email back? Huh?


We're giving them all until 9/17 to email back, but so far I've gotten a response back within about 10 minutes, ha! I don't really foresee this as being an issue, but I will redraw if I need to. I'm setting up folders in my email account so that I can go back and redraw from the same group I did in the first place.


silversalute


quality posts: 1 Private Messages silversalute

Congratulations, Chuck!

silversalute


quality posts: 1 Private Messages silversalute
agingdragqueen wrote:We're giving them all until 9/17 to email back, but so far I've gotten a response back within about 10 minutes, ha! I don't really foresee this as being an issue, but I will redraw if I need to. I'm setting up folders in my email account so that I can go back and redraw from the same group I did in the first place.



Thank you for clarifying that.

chuckoben


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chuckoben

Wow, I never win anything. Now to win my very own piece of crap. I'm sure I'll treasure it always. Well, depending on what it is of course. Can't wait to see what I've won. It's sure to be very expensive and really cool. Or, maybe not.

agingdragqueen wrote:Hi, I'm going to be putting stuff in this here thread this week. I'll edit this top post with up to date info and links. Feel free to post below and make sure to like our Facebook page!

(I promise that is all the pimping I will be doing)

Winner is number 526 of 1779 eligible entries! Chuck Obenschain has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap II: Crap Nights
Winner is number 701 out of 2372 eligible entries! Frances Mattox has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap I: Crap Dawn



chuckoben


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chuckoben

Thanks!!

6122s


quality posts: 0 Private Messages 6122s

Woooooosh! Glad I lost. I was trying to win a piece of carp.

binners


quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners
chuckoben wrote:Thanks!!



Congrats. Lucky Chuck!!!

I hate you...

chuckoben


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chuckoben
binners wrote:Congrats. Lucky Chuck!!!

I hate you...



I know, I hate myself.

binners


quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners
chuckoben wrote:I know, I hate myself.



No, I hate you more...

(I hope your toes get nibbled off by flying Woot monkeys!)



violin34


quality posts: 0 Private Messages violin34

I love crap, that is why I have 3 cats and 2 dogs.

chuckoben


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chuckoben
binners wrote:No, I hate you more...

(I hope your toes get nibbled off by flying Woot monkeys!)



Ok you do hate me more.

jtortor


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jtortor

I wish I knew what I was doing with all this crapping. I would sure like to get one of the pieces of crap. All this computer stuff is making me dizzy. Byeeeeeee

Johnnyxbar

bleatzor


quality posts: 2 Private Messages bleatzor
Truelyscrumptious wrote:I work globally and the only time zone I have a problem with is Arizona :P



When the ball of fire in the sky tries to crisp your outards to a tune of 120 degrees you start to see things like saving daylight as not just a farming anachronism but an outright offence to your being. ;)

Plus, changing your clock two times a year is for chumps.

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Woot Pieces of Crap III: For The Love Of Crap
Woot is offering a PIECE OF CRAP to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date or time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions



  • Promotion begins at 9:30 a.m. (CT) on September 11, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 10:30 a.m. (CT) on September 11, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “For The Love Of Crap” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot.
  • Woot reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)


The winner for POC #3 is Emma Dzelzkalns!


buushi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages buushi

Let's crap it out while we shout! WOOOOT

bcbird


quality posts: 1 Private Messages bcbird
agingdragqueen wrote:Woot Pieces of Crap III: For The Love Of Crap
Woot is offering a PIECE OF CRAP to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date or time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions


  • Promotion begins at 9:30 a.m. (CT) on September 11, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 10:30 a.m. (CT) on September 11, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “For The Love Of Crap” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot.
  • Woot reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)



I would be ever so delighted to get a Bundles of Crayons or POC. I've been a wooter for 3+ years, and have been unlucky so far.

depeeps


quality posts: 0 Private Messages depeeps

worth a try

YodafromMN


quality posts: 0 Private Messages YodafromMN
depeeps wrote:worth a try



Ditto!

LizzWilson86


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LizzWilson86

I've never won a bag o'crap, so this would be an interesting win!

lkaloops


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lkaloops

email sent - give me some crap!