natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

maybe this time I will score some crap...keeping fingers crossed

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

texbrit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages texbrit

Entry in...here's hoping

Scootergptx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Scootergptx

I'm not gonna be the only one with this stuck in my head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SASnF0S6NpE

Finally, the quest for Babies on Cribs is over. Next quest, Babies on Cribs II.

modi123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages modi123

Hopefully it's an independently minded and tough piece of crap.. all my previous gangs ("bags") of crap are not to be trifled with!

booandieboo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages booandieboo

This is pretty cool :D Makes my day!

Hominator1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hominator1

I'm excited for new ways to win some crap, since I haven't been able to keep up with the recent Bundles of Crayons offerings. Good luck, everyone!

jennyland

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland
agingdragqueen wrote:Woot Pieces of Crap III: For The Love Of Crap
Woot is offering a PIECE OF CRAP to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date or time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 9:30 a.m. (CT) on September 11, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 10:30 a.m. (CT) on September 11, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “For The Love Of Crap” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot.
  • Woot reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

Are the number of emails you're receiving (within the time frame posted) staying about the same, or are they increasing with each subsequent POC?

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
May the Crap be ever in your favor.

JHomfeld

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JHomfeld
agingdragqueen wrote:Hi, I'm going to be putting stuff in this here thread this week. I'll edit this top post with up to date info and links. Feel free to post below and make sure to like our Facebook page!

(I promise that is all the pimping I will be doing)

Now accepting entries from 9:30 am CT - 10:30 am CT!: Woot Pieces of Crap III: For The Love Of Crap

Winner is number 526 of 1779 eligible entries! Chuck Obenschain has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap II: Crap Nights
Winner is number 701 out of 2372 eligible entries! Frances Mattox has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap I: Crap Dawn

JHomfeld

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JHomfeld
agingdragqueen wrote:Hi, For The Love Of CrapFacebook page!

(I promise that is all the pimping I will be doing)

Now accepting entries from 9:30 am CT - 10:30 am CT!: Woot Pieces of Crap III: For The Love Of Crap

Winner is number 526 of 1779 eligible entries! Chuck Obenschain has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap II: Crap Nights
Winner is number 701 out of 2372 eligible entries! Frances Mattox has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap I: Crap Dawn

dsheffel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsheffel
Woot is offering a PIECE OF CRAP to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date or time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 9:30 a.m. (CT) on September 11, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 10:30 a.m. (CT) on September 11, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “For The Love Of Crap” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

Thanks Woot!!!

(...assuming I won...)

sechoate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sechoate

Terms and Conditions

AGoldeneagle

quality posts: 2 Private Messages AGoldeneagle

For the Love of Crap

k9sar

quality posts: 5 Private Messages k9sar
jennyland wrote:Legend of the Crap

2016: Obama's Crap

The Dark Crap Rises

The Good, the Bad and the Crappy

Raiders of the Lost Crap

It's a Wonderful Crap

Eternal Crap of the Spotless Mind

Monty Python and the Holy Crap

yea, we could do this all day

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

Sent .. good thing I took a peek at this forum, because the FB posting for Crap III does not show up on my news feed. (I did see the posting for today's item.) Anybody know why? I do have it set for "most recent" posts.

jennyland

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland
k9sar wrote:2016: Obama's Crap

The Dark Crap Rises

The Good, the Bad and the Crappy

Raiders of the Lost Crap

It's a Wonderful Crap

Eternal Crap of the Spotless Mind

Monty Python and the Holy Crap

yea, we could do this all day

You've got some nice ones there!

Charlie's Crap
The Crap in the Woods
Crap Like A Man
The Lucky Crap

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
May the Crap be ever in your favor.

fluffyreeves

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fluffyreeves

Piece o' crap.
Piece o' crap.

what are they feeding you?

Piece o' crap.
Piece o' crap.

It's not your fault.

doperules

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doperules

Mmmmmm woot crap. fill me up please!

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 120 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

jennyland wrote:Are the number of emails you're receiving (within the time frame posted) staying about the same, or are they increasing with each subsequent POC?

First crap was pretty big, second was smaller, this time seems bigger than the first so I have no idea what the trend might be!

pattiq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pattiq

@ADQ Maybe add the rules to the updated first post when you add the link. Facebook link takes you to that post for them.

Interesting concept. Your fans have increased quite a bit the last few days!

ronniefaye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ronniefaye

Terms and Conditions

butz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages butz
thumperchick wrote:The Crappening

There can be only one!

toxico

quality posts: 1 Private Messages toxico

So fast, other wooters say, "D*mn!"
If the Crap was a drug, they'd sell it by the gram.
Keep my composure when it's time to Woot Off.
Magnetized to F5 to refresh Firefox.
If there's a Bag, yo, I Want One.
Check out these shirts while our servers go offline.

bhazlewood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bhazlewood

How about a Beatles theme?

Yellow Crapmarine
Let it Crap
Crappy Road
Sgt Crappers Lonely Hearts Club Bacon
Crapper Soul
Crapical Mystery Tour

marceepauff

quality posts: 14 Private Messages marceepauff

If you're crappy and you know it, crap your pants.

mrrobg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrrobg

Sooooooo... are you gonna send me a crappy email when I win or do I have to come back to this crappy thread?

Yay Crap!

-- Rob

jai151

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jai151
bhazlewood wrote:How about a Beatles theme?

Yellow Crapmarine
Let it Crap
Crappy Road
Crapper Soul
Crapical Mystery Tour

Rubber Crap and Magical Mystery Crap work better, I think =P

Scootergptx

The White Crap

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit

Yellow Crapmarine
Let it Crap
Crappy Road
Crapper Soul
Crapical Mystery Tour

Why Don't We Crap In The Road
Rocky Crapoon
With A Little Crap From My Friends
I Dig A Crap
Mother Nature's Crap
Lucy In The Sky With Crap
Strawberry Crap Forever

tomatksand

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomatksand

Here's my reply. Crap 3 maybe?

bhazlewood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bhazlewood
jai151 wrote:Rubber Crap and Magical Mystery Crap work better, I think =P

They do, but Rubber Crap sounds like something you would buy at a novelty store.

polkastria

quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria

Yellow Crapmarine
Let it Crap
Crappy Road
Crapper Soul
Crapical Mystery Tour

The Long and Winding Crap

I Get Crap With a Little Help From My (Facebook) Friends

Scootergptx

A Hard Nights Crap

pitamuffin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages pitamuffin
thumperchick wrote:The Crappening

No truer crap than that crap!

jeauxkewl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeauxkewl

Springsteen theme -

Baby we were born to Crap

Random Crap x 6 plus a ton of other quality spontaneous purchases.

benjaminleebates

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benjaminleebates

Let them eat crap!

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

Count Crapula

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack

Ticket to Crap

She loves Crap (Yeah Yeah Yeah)

k9sar

quality posts: 5 Private Messages k9sar