Scootergptx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Scootergptx

It's crap. Soylent Green is made out of crap.

Finally, the quest for Babies on Cribs is over. Next quest, Babies on Cribs II.

k9sar

quality posts: 5 Private Messages k9sar

Romeo:
But soft, what crap through yonder window breaks?
It is the bandolier, and Juliet is the crap.
Arise, fair crap, and kill the envious bandolier,
Who is already sick and pale with crap
That thou, her maid, fart far more fair than crap.

theother1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theother1
jeauxkewl wrote:Springsteen theme -

Baby we were born to Crap

Any Springsteen is crap already!

Crapping in the Dark
Glory Crap
I'm a Crapper
Land of Hope and Crap
One Step in Crap
Rosalitta (Crap out tonight)
State Crapper
The Craps That Bind
Crap on the Highway
You Can Crap (But you'd Better Not Touch)

k9sar

Juliet:
"What's in a crap? That which we call a corn
By any other name would pass as easy."

k9sar

Hamlet:
"To sleep, perchance to crap-
ay, there's the rub."

Scootergptx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Scootergptx

Frailty, thy name is crap!

Finally, the quest for Babies on Cribs is over. Next quest, Babies on Cribs II.

polkastria

quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria

Much Ado about Crap

troyal82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages troyal82

So when I send my email entry earlier, was I supposed to receive a reply with my entry number?

pitamuffin

quality posts: 13 Private Messages pitamuffin

Crap! I think I entered too early on to be number 2201 out of 2736.

Crap I say!

xochiluvr

quality posts: 14 Private Messages xochiluvr

To win you have to send an email, but you know you're not going to win.

Crap 22

modi123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages modi123

Your brown-eye stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where you think you're going, baby?

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So crap me, maybe?

silkykitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silkykitty
xochiluvr wrote:To win you have to send an email, but you know you're not going to win.

Crap 22

I wish I could find out what number my entry was. I just want to know how close to the 2011th entry I was.

bhazlewood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bhazlewood
silkykitty wrote:I wish I could find out what number my entry was. I just want to know how close to the 2011th entry I was.

Everyone will get an auto-reply that says "Dear Crapaholic, we regret to inform you that your entry was only ONE number away from being selected. You could have won crap, but you were just one iota to fast. Or slow. We're not telling."

silkykitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silkykitty
bhazlewood wrote:Everyone will get an auto-reply that says "Dear Crapaholic, we regret to inform you that your entry was only ONE number away from being selected. You could have won crap, but you were just one iota to fast. Or slow. We're not telling."

Well..... CRAP!!

xochiluvr

quality posts: 14 Private Messages xochiluvr

Dear Penthouse Letters, I never thought it could happen to me, but boy was I wrong! I recently received some crap in the mail...

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 133 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

troyal82 wrote:So when I send my email entry earlier, was I supposed to receive a reply with my entry number?

Nope, and I don't think we'll have that functionality in the future either. I actually have had to start culling a lot of ineligible entries since people are still sending in under the first and second, so after I do that, I use a random number generator to select a number between 1 and however many entries are left and pick the correct email based on 1 being the first person to have emailed in.

katierowles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katierowles
mvanco wrote:Done and Done!

i accept your crappy terms !!!

Nie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nie

Oh! I thought this was next week! I have been trying for a Bundles of Crayons for years now!

depeeps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages depeeps

too late oh well

behappygin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages behappygin
agingdragqueen wrote:Hi, I'm going to be putting stuff in this here thread this week. I'll edit this top post with up to date info and links. Feel free to post below and make sure to like our Facebook page!

(I promise that is all the pimping I will be doing)

The winner is 2201 out of 2736 entries! They have been emailed just now!: Woot Pieces of Crap III: For The Love Of Crap

Winner is number 526 of 1779 eligible entries! Chuck Obenschain has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap II: Crap Nights
Winner is number 701 out of 2372 eligible entries! Frances Mattox has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap I: Crap Dawn

pitamuffin

quality posts: 13 Private Messages pitamuffin
depeeps wrote:too late oh well

Don't worry, there will always be more crap. Stay tuned.

garrettwheat

quality posts: 3 Private Messages garrettwheat
agingdragqueen wrote:Nope, and I don't think we'll have that functionality in the future either. I actually have had to start culling a lot of ineligible entries since people are still sending in under the first and second, so after I do that, I use a random number generator to select a number between 1 and however many entries are left and pick the correct email based on 1 being the first person to have emailed in.

Assuming the title of the e-mail is the same for each instance, you can sort your mail or search based on the title and not have to worry about the previous attempts. For the next one, you can just sort by my e-mail and I'm sure that would be fine with everyone else...just this once.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

Must be a problem with my server here at work as I have not received my e-mail yet. Please resend

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

I got this crazy email from woot, so I deleted it.

If you get one I'd advise you not to read it and to do the same!!!

troyal82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages troyal82
agingdragqueen wrote:Nope, and I don't think we'll have that functionality in the future either. I actually have had to start culling a lot of ineligible entries since people are still sending in under the first and second, so after I do that, I use a random number generator to select a number between 1 and however many entries are left and pick the correct email based on 1 being the first person to have emailed in.

Excellent. Hope has returned!

mrla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrla

"For the love of crap"

agingdragqueen

Staff

garrettwheat wrote:Assuming the title of the e-mail is the same for each instance, you can sort your mail or search based on the title and not have to worry about the previous attempts. For the next one, you can just sort by my e-mail and I'm sure that would be fine with everyone else...just this once.

You're correct in a way. I'm accepting anything close since the intent is that they've read over the rules at least a little. So it's been easy to cull it down based on the subject I asked for, but I'm taking variations too. Like, this last time someone put a heart in place of love and that's just dandy. (It's not been bad enough I need to find a different method at least!)

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners
agingdragqueen wrote:You're correct in a way. I'm accepting anything close since the intent is that they've read over the rules at least a little. So it's been easy to cull it down based on the subject I asked for, but I'm taking variations too. Like, this last time someone put a heart in place of love and that's just dandy. (It's not been bad enough I need to find a different method at least!)

Seems like this is the best and fairest method for now...

fierytresses

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fierytresses
agingdragqueen wrote:Hi, I'm going to be putting stuff in this here thread this week. I'll edit this top post with up to date info and links. Feel free to post below and make sure to like our Facebook page!

(I promise that is all the pimping I will be doing)

The winner is 2201 out of 2736 entries! They have been emailed just now!: Woot Pieces of Crap III: For The Love Of Crap

Winner is number 526 of 1779 eligible entries! Chuck Obenschain has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap II: Crap Nights
Winner is number 701 out of 2372 eligible entries! Frances Mattox has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap I: Crap Dawn

Will there be a #4?

modi123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages modi123

I heard rumors it might be a set of C-String/Thongs for seniors..

jeauxkewl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeauxkewl

Et tu, Crap-pe?

Random Crap x 6 plus a ton of other quality spontaneous purchases.

garrettwheat

quality posts: 3 Private Messages garrettwheat
agingdragqueen wrote:You're correct in a way. I'm accepting anything close since the intent is that they've read over the rules at least a little. So it's been easy to cull it down based on the subject I asked for, but I'm taking variations too. Like, this last time someone put a heart in place of love and that's just dandy. (It's not been bad enough I need to find a different method at least!)

Gotcha. Wasn't trying to tell you how to do your job by any means, just trying to help! I'm glad y'all chose the e-mail method. I hate having to use Facebook for contests, and rarely do.

CatCK

quality posts: 51 Private Messages CatCK

Has winner #3 been identified?

Dwain77

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Dwain77
CatCK wrote:Has winner #3 been identified?

Per the first posts I'd say the answer is still no.

I'm 1 of the infamous "Honest 200".

acraigl

quality posts: 57 Private Messages acraigl
Dwain77 wrote:Per the first posts I'd say the answer is still no.

Wonder how long Woot! will wait before moving to a secondary winner -- if at all.

I think it should be raffle-rules... gotta be here to win ("being here" means a 3-hour response window or something).

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr
acraigl wrote:Wonder how long Woot! will wait before moving to a secondary winner -- if at all.

I think it should be raffle-rules... gotta be here to win ("being here" means a 3-hour response window or something).

Per a previous post from ADQ, sounds like they have until next Monday to respond:

agingdragqueen wrote:We're giving them all until 9/17 to email back, but so far I've gotten a response back within about 10 minutes, ha! I don't really foresee this as being an issue, but I will redraw if I need to. I'm setting up folders in my email account so that I can go back and redraw from the same group I did in the first place.

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
k9sar wrote:Romeo:

That's so wrong, on so many levels, that I am awed.

bmrbill

quality posts: 138 Private Messages bmrbill
k9sar wrote:Romeo:

Such talented penmanship and yet looking for such "crap" !

regroeg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages regroeg

Too many choices. Following Woot or Baconbarter.
I would like some crap but bacon is good too.
If I can't win a POC maybe I can swap something for bacon.

agingdragqueen

Staff

garrettwheat wrote:Gotcha. Wasn't trying to tell you how to do your job by any means, just trying to help! I'm glad y'all chose the e-mail method. I hate having to use Facebook for contests, and rarely do.

Hey, I'm totally open to suggestions!

To the peeps asking about what happens if they don't claim their prize- we're giving our potential winners until this coming Monday (9/17) to respond and if we don't hear anything, we'll redraw.