jon98gn

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jon98gn

Maybe they need to re-send the email. or someone needs to check their fakey spam email address stat.

\

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 135 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

jon98gn wrote:Maybe they need to re-send the email. or someone needs to check their fakey spam email address stat.

I'll give them a sympathy re-send likely tomorrow (I'm not too heartless), but one way or another they'll just need to confirm we're all good by 9/17.

k9sar

quality posts: 5 Private Messages k9sar
agingdragqueen wrote:I'll give them a sympathy re-send likely tomorrow (I'm not too heartless), but one way or another they'll just need to confirm we're all good by 9/17.

I promise that if you email me instead of them, I'll respond very quickly.

agingdragqueen

Staff

k9sar wrote:I promise that if you email me instead of them, I'll respond very quickly.

You're pretty convincing.

JohnWooten

quality posts: 4 Private Messages JohnWooten

This crap's a waste of time. Better odds with Publisher's Clearinghouse ;)

Lotsa stuff...

agingdragqueen

Staff

Woot Pieces of Crap IV: Your Crap Or Your Life
Woot is offering a PIECE OF CRAP to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date or time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 8:10 p.m. (CT) on September 11, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 9:10 p.m. (CT) on September 11, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “Your Crap Or Your Life” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot.
  • Woot reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

The winner of POC #4 is Cindy Wilson!

rhikel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rhikel

I just took a carp. Please pick me

marrtissh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marrtissh
agingdragqueen wrote:Hi, I'm going to be putting stuff in this here thread this week. I'll edit this top post with up to date info and links. Feel free to post below and make sure to like our Facebook page!

(I promise that is all the pimping I will be doing)

POC#4 Now accepting entries until 9:10 pm CT, Terms & Conditions here: Woot Pieces of Crap IV: Your Crap Or Your Life

POC#3 Winner has been emailed!: Woot Pieces of Crap III: For The Love Of Crap
POC#2 Winner is number 526 of 1779 eligible entries! Chuck Obenschain has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap II: Crap Nights
POC#1 Winner is number 701 out of 2372 eligible entries! Frances Mattox has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap I: Crap Dawn

POC FAQ
Q. Do I need to put anything in the body of the email/ make a guess on the item?
A. Nope. It's just that easy- correct subject line (or close enough variation), everything else is gravy.

Q. How are you picking the winners?
A. Nothing too fancy- I wait til the end of the hour and let Outlook catch up. I eliminate any ineligible emails (not within the correct time, not the right subject) and then determine how many I have. I use a random number generator to choose between 1 (the first received email) and however many responses I got.

Q. What's that release your rules are mentioning?
A. You are wise to be suspicious of legalese. It's basically so we can get confirmation you agreed to the terms & conditions (linked above), the most harrowing of which is that we want to post your name in this thread.

Q. So what happens if you don't hear back from the winner?
A. We're giving everyone this week until 9/17 to respond. If they do not by then, we have all eligible emails saved and we'll redraw likely with a shorter time to respond to that email.

Q. How much do you want to smack all the people who are emailing you beyond the time limit you've provided?
A. You don't even know.

medx2b

quality posts: 0 Private Messages medx2b

Not sure how you enter this... is it just a simple email such as this??
Or do we have to answer a question?

Jess

smokingmods

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smokingmods
agingdragqueen wrote:Woot Pieces of Crap IV: Your Crap Or Your Life
Woot is offering a PIECE OF CRAP to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date or time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 8:10 p.m. (CT) on September 11, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 9:10 p.m. (CT) on September 11, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “Your Crap Or Your Life” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

holy wall of text woot
now where is my crap?
the crap you give is the crap we want

uhm, what are you looking at?

no seriously, what are you looking for ?
there is NOTHING HERE FOR YOU. Go home, the movie is over, really it's over. You can go now.

mwolfatwork

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mwolfatwork

I guess you have nothing to lose if your life is already Craptastic!

mwolfatwork

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mwolfatwork
medx2b wrote:Not sure how you enter this... is it just a simple email such as this??
Or do we have to answer a question?

Jess

Simple email, per the Q&A section above your post.

agingdragqueen

Staff

smokingmods wrote:holy wall of text woot
now where is my crap?
the crap you give is the crap we want

We dun got legal up in here.

drveebs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drveebs

I have sent the emails. Now gimme.

CatCK

quality posts: 52 Private Messages CatCK

email sent. Good luck, everybody.

mischiefmom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mischiefmom

"Your Crap Or Your Life"

lordsul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lordsul

Thanks Wooters! And to all a good night and the crappiest of dreams

jnovick84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnovick84

Im a crapper fan for life! Pick me! We love woot!

browncj7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages browncj7

Look at my ID! BROWN CJ7!

It's brown people! (and FWIW I do have a CJ7 in the garage that I have not been able to drive for over 8 years, talk about a p.o.c.)

Zarabear

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Zarabear

Mailed! glad I caught at least one of these to try.

On a related note, since this is woot forums and all. Cleaned my husband's closet. Hung up ALL his shirts and he has 114 woot shirts hanging there. THey look like a freaking RAINBOW. Slightly disturbing....

~Zara

Too many to list... Woot on, Wayne.

kingcrom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingcrom

great site been checking it every night for at least the last 10 years i tells tons of people every day about it

keep up the great work

tryxiegal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tryxiegal
k9sar wrote:I promise that if you email me instead of them, I'll respond very quickly.

You will have to resend the email to me. I must of missed it. If I won I accept your terms whatever they may be to make it easier on you.

daledeur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daledeur

YOUR CRAP OR YOUR LIFE!

emehew

quality posts: 4 Private Messages emehew

I've only ever managed to get one POC in all the years I've been a loyal WOOT shopper, plz pick me.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
Zarabear wrote:
On a related note, since this is woot forums and all. Cleaned my husband's closet. Hung up ALL his shirts and he has 114 woot shirts hanging there. THey look like a freaking RAINBOW. Slightly disturbing....

Nah. I for one find that's sweet. FWIW, I would have never gotten my collection that nicely stacked if it wasn't for my SO helping me out.

luckhard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luckhard
agingdragqueen wrote:Woot Pieces of Crap IV: Your Crap Or Your Life

Terms and Conditions

dsheedy10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsheedy10
agingdragqueen wrote:Hi, I'm going to be putting stuff in this here thread this week. I'll edit this top post with up to date info and links. Feel free to post below and make sure to like our Facebook page!

POC#4 Now accepting entries until 9:10 pm CT, Terms & Conditions here: Woot Pieces of Crap IV: Your Crap Or Your Life

POC#2 Winner is number 526 of 1779 eligible entries! Chuck Obenschain has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap II: Crap Nights
POC#1 Winner is number 701 out of 2372 eligible entries! Frances Mattox has emailed back and accepted!: Woot Pieces of Crap I: Crap Dawn

POC FAQ
Q. Do I need to put anything in the body of the email/ make a guess on the item?
A. Nope. It's just that easy- correct subject line (or close enough variation), everything else is gravy.

A. Nothing too fancy- I wait til the end of the hour and let Outlook catch up. I eliminate any ineligible emails (not within the correct time, not the right subject) and then determine how many I have. I use a random number generator to choose between 1 (the first received email) and however many responses I got.

A. You are wise to be suspicious of legalese. It's basically so we can get confirmation you agreed to the terms & conditions (linked above), the most harrowing of which is that we want to post your name in this thread.

A. We're giving everyone this week until 9/17 to respond. If they do not by then, we have all eligible emails saved and we'll redraw likely with a shorter time to respond to that email.

Q. How much do you want to smack all the people who are emailing you beyond the time limit you've provided?
A. You don't even know.

Zarabear

Narfcake wrote:Nah. I for one find that's sweet. FWIW, I would have never gotten my collection that nicely stacked if it wasn't for my SO helping me out.

*high5* Yaay for being in the 100+ woot club. I actually passed 200 not too long ago. I posted a pic on the shirt.woot facebook page of the rainbow assortment. (before it was actually complete)

dsheedy10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dsheedy10

life is crap - whats a little more from WOOT!!!!

Terms and Conditions

[/quote]

Zarabear

Am I missing something? Why is everyone reposting the terms??

jjarko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjarko

never got one of these, hopefully I will now!

PeggySueM1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PeggySueM1

"Your Crap Or Your Life" Send it to me.

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
Zarabear wrote:*high5* Yaay for being in the 100+ woot club. I actually passed 200 not too long ago. I posted a pic on the shirt.woot facebook page of the rainbow assortment. (before it was actually complete)

Woo, yay! And likewise, my submitted pic wasn't complete either. There were still a few in the laundry pile, some I couldn't find (they weren't in the t-shirt bunker!) ... and I just got in my pile of random long sleeves and hoodies. ^_^

PeggySueM1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PeggySueM1

"Your Crap Or Your Life" send me it all

gdelohi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gdelohi

I want a Piece of Crap!

heathenflower

quality posts: 1 Private Messages heathenflower

POC FAQ

A. You don't even know.

Thanks for the chance. You guys are awesome. I love that you are changing things up a bit!

jerautry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerautry

I'll take some crap.

revaparks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages revaparks

your crap or your life: I'll bite. Let's see te loot litter over here!

wkmtca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wkmtca

so...is it too late??????

lofang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lofang

POC FAQ

A. You don't even know.