pattiq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pattiq

@ADQ I like the faqs! I still think the terms and conditions should be in the first post, maybe modified to include all offerings with this method. For example: Entries must be emailed within the time stated including the phrase for that offering.

I am wondering if some people are posting in the thread thinking they are entering their name.

vernon71

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vernon71

in

pitamuffin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages pitamuffin

No crap yet today. Maybe @ADQ is finally getting some sleep??

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
pitamuffin wrote:No crap yet today. Maybe @ADQ is finally getting some sleep??

She's not asleep at her desk. I can verify this if that helps you any.

I'm just hanging out, really.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 119 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Woot Pieces of Crap V: Crap On Patrol
Woot is offering a PIECE OF CRAP to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date or time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 11:20 p.m. (CT) on September 12, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 12:20 p.m. (CT) on September 12, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “Crap On Patrol” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot.
  • Woot reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

Winner for POC #5 is John Beam!

cbellono

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbellono

sigh @ every. single. thing.

☺rocksoutwithhersocksout☺

geoffvanleeuwen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geoffvanleeuwen

Excited!!!!!

epowell89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages epowell89

Bacon.

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

Haven't had luck sending the email at the middle or end, let's try at the beginning.

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

Good luck, fellow Crap-Heads!!!

TigerIze

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TigerIze

Need my name? Ok... Darryl D

jafo9991

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jafo9991

Crap on Patrol

Simmp5

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Simmp5
agingdragqueen wrote:

Okay, email sent, done and done.

dynomoose

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dynomoose

Crap on patrol, baby!

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman

Good morning!

Hope everyone has a crappy day

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

heathenflower

quality posts: 1 Private Messages heathenflower
agingdragqueen wrote:

Have I told you lately how much I love you Woot?

bhazlewood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bhazlewood

If we were British, and this was Gasoline-Powered Crap, would it be Crap on Petrol ?

mwolfatwork

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mwolfatwork

There is no need to keep reposting the terms, just send the email already.

"Crap On Patrol" sounds like a great definition of the local Sherriffs office where I live.

alfran

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alfran

Ok I think it's speakers

[mod edit: please don't post your name or email here! use email for that!]

agingdragqueen wrote:Woot Pieces of Crap V: Crap On Patrol
Woot is offering a PIECE OF CRAP to one randomly selected person whose qualifying e-mail we receive by the promotion end date or time. The prize is valued at less than $200. See Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions

• Promotion begins at 11:20 p.m. (CT) on September 12, 2012 and ends upon Woot’s receipt of any number of e-mails that meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions by 12:20 p.m. (CT) on September 12, 2012.
  • Must be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence. To participate, send an email to POC@woot.com with “Crap On Patrol” in the subject line. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address.
  • Amazon and its affiliates’ employees and their immediate family members, and associates enrolled in the Amazon Associates program are not eligible to participate.
  • Before receiving a prize, winners must agree to a release provided by Woot.
  • Woot reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
  • The winner’s name will be posted online after the promotion concludes below this posting.
  • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
  • All information submitted to Woot is treated in accordance with Woot’s Privacy Policy. (http://www.woot.com/privacy)

lynda61

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lynda61

How do I get in for the drawing???

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
abitterwoman wrote:Good morning!

Hope everyone has a crappy day

Already working on it. ;)

I'm just hanging out, really.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
inkycatz wrote:Already working on it. ;)

When my e-mail is not selected then you will know you were successful in making my day crappy

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman
inkycatz wrote:Already working on it. ;)

Nice. :D

I'm having a crappy (good) day because I realized I have little cheeses and sausages in the fridge from the World Market. Yay!

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

agingdragqueen

Staff

natedogg828 wrote:When my e-mail is not selected then you will know you were successful in making my day crappy

So, what you're saying is that everyone wins in this game!

mwolfatwork

lynda61 wrote:How do I get in for the drawing???

Simply follow the directions in the rules that everyone keeps reposting.

mwolfatwork

agingdragqueen wrote:So, what you're saying is that everyone wins in this game!

Yes, we are all winners here, although the ones that keep reposting the terms may be less of a winner.

TheBopster

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TheBopster

@agingdragqueen: I wish you could add a note in a large bold font to the "Terms and Conditions" to the effect - "Please do not repost these terms and conditions!"

natedogg828

agingdragqueen wrote:So, what you're saying is that everyone wins in this game!

yes...we all get crap one way or another and you get to give us all crap...win win situation

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!

mwolfatwork

TheBopster wrote:@agingdragqueen: I wish you could add a note in a large bold font to the "Terms and Conditions" to the effect - "Please do not repost these terms and conditions!"

I have a funny feeling that still wouldn't change anything.

natedogg828

ahem, is this thing on? Will the lucky recepients of emails 3 and 4 please step forward to claim you prize.

mwolfatwork

Congrats to John Beam, winner of POC number 5. I do not know him, but am pretty good friends with his brother Jim Beam. ;-)

binners

agingdragqueen wrote:

...Awww poo...

pitamuffin

quality posts: 12 Private Messages pitamuffin

Congrats John Beam! Today is your lucky, I mean crappy, day!

beamis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beamis

I won POC #5, and I am trying to figure out what it is by the picture. My best guess is a pink/white cow sweater.

binners

beamis wrote:I won POC #5, and I am trying to figure out what it is by the picture. My best guess is a pink/white cow sweater.

Congrats on your Crap!!!

By the way it's: 4 cases of Depends Undergarments.

natedogg828

beamis wrote:I won POC #5, and I am trying to figure out what it is by the picture. My best guess is a pink/white cow sweater.

congrats and sorry I can't help decipher the picture as I can't check FB at work

agingdragqueen

Staff

natedogg828 wrote:congrats and sorry I can't help decipher the picture as I can't check FB at work

I keep being told it looks like a boob so you may want to double not check. I'll keep photos from now on SFW.

natedogg828

agingdragqueen wrote:I keep being told it looks like a boob so you may want to double not check. I'll keep photos from now on SFW.

now I really want to see it make sure it is not a picure of my face

Simmp5

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Simmp5
agingdragqueen wrote:I keep being told it looks like a boob so you may want to double not check. I'll keep photos from now on SFW.

It does look like a boob, and here I'm sitting at work thinking that I was the only one thinking that, guess I'm not the only one with a dirty mind

fireinside2288

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fireinside2288
agingdragqueen wrote:(Quote)

lol am i the only one that notice the 11:20 PM to 12:20 PM it should be 11:20 am to 12:20 PM