ChvyHater

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ChvyHater
alargebanana wrote:Anyone who recognizes these in your home will hate you for having bought one.

SOOO TRUE!!!!!!!!!! You are a D bag if you buy this!

ChvyHater

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ChvyHater

I do believe you have gone to far WOOT! Loved you for so long, but really, Banksy prints?!?!??! Can I sell my prints of other Los Angeles walls here also? I have some great photos; email me at graffiti @ LA dot com

linkdude64

quality posts: 7 Private Messages linkdude64

Yeah, sorry iCanvas. +1 for moral outrage. I'll make sure to not buy anything from you ever.

lwang

quality posts: 32 Private Messages lwang
lazydays99 wrote:irony aside, if you wish to free Palestine make a contribution to a charity supporting those aims and get a screenshot and frame that :-P

yeah..don't bother even browsing here. apparently the h4sbar4 is monitoring here and even posts that is in response to h@m4s gets censored

superchickenburito

quality posts: 0 Private Messages superchickenburito

Any Mr. Brain Wash prints?

panthiest

quality posts: 19 Private Messages panthiest
Starblind wrote:I guess it's official, Woot will literally sell absolutely anything now. No standards at all anymore.

If you think this is evidence that they'll sell *anything* you should download tor and check out the silk road

monkeylice

quality posts: 3 Private Messages monkeylice

You are all getting too worked up. Moral outrage, blah blah blah. I just want a cool thinker monkey print on my wall. In for one!

hippie19

quality posts: 23 Private Messages hippie19

anger, just anger.

and that is a response.

maybe that is it.