snotbottom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages snotbottom

Nobody's found any pieces in any of the other wootoffs going on (sport, home, etc.)?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
snotbottom wrote:Nobody's found any pieces in any of the other wootoffs going on (sport, home, etc.)?

it's only here

I'm just hanging out, really.

sjmeedel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjmeedel

My count is at 5 so far, any one else have a different number of pieces?

vandalsblj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vandalsblj
wasserkapf wrote:I don't know if this has been pointed out yet:

Above "Acquisition Atoll" is the Amazon smile, upside down so that it is a frown.

This may mean something...or not.

Just a note that may or may not be relevant. The Arrow isn't a smile. It normally points from A -> Z in the word amazon. Pointing out that they have everything from A to Z.

trunks2020

quality posts: 4 Private Messages trunks2020
vernon71 wrote:how about "Ominously" or "Mutinously" ?

my bet is villainously

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman

I thought about putting the map together doing the whole cut and paste thing on the computer but I side with the people printing and taping. It's a lot of fun to physically hold it. Now if only I had an eyepatch and some rum...

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

jro2020

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jro2020

have the x in the trolls eye and the x of bacon on dead-meme isle been debuncked?

Shiori

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shiori
renrutnairbwoot wrote:I am wondering if the whole word OFF in "Worst Woot OFF Ever" will be red. This could be used for the "Offers" part of the URL.

Except the part immediately following the "E" for ever isn't "RS".

rogerrecio76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogerrecio76

Above "Acquisition Atoll" is the Amazon smile, upside down so that it is a frown.

the smile under the amazon name points from A to Z...as in they sell everything from A to Z.

does this mean woot sells everything from A to I? hmm. *scratches head with hook finger*

jon98gn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages jon98gn

If we have to stroll through this map starting from the it's not the Worst Woot Off Ever link on facebook woot. I will rage. My work blocks both the bit.ly link as well as facebook.

\

CrystaIEyes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CrystaIEyes
vandalsblj wrote:Just a note that may or may not be relevant. The Arrow isn't a smile. It normally points from A -> Z in the word amazon. Pointing out that they have everything from A to Z.

There's a commercial that just came out recently that calls it a smile, I'll see if I can find the link for you. Not saying it's not an A -> Z arrow, just that they called it a smile too!

Stones2407

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Stones2407

im going to be really bummed when I do all this and I cant figure it out. =(

adamant628

quality posts: 8 Private Messages adamant628
vandalsblj wrote:Just a note that may or may not be relevant. The Arrow isn't a smile. It normally points from A -> Z in the word amazon. Pointing out that they have everything from A to Z.

I'm pretty sure things can have more than one meaning, if you catch my drift.

msiano

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msiano

Ok time for a hour nap...

Mike Siano

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RobinBobcat

Looks like the shirt.woot thing is back, for more than three seconds, this time?

Meow

Go Squarryls!

wasserkapf

quality posts: 19 Private Messages wasserkapf
CrystaIEyes wrote:There's a commercial that just came out recently that calls it a smile, I'll see if I can find the link for you. Not saying it's not an A -> Z arrow, just that they called it a smile too!

That's why I called it a smile.

kellyjgilbert

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kellyjgilbert

I noticed, too!

snotbottom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages snotbottom
RobinBobcat wrote:Looks like the shirt.woot thing is back, for more than three seconds, this time?

Lunch time on the West Coast?

rogerrecio76

RobinBobcat wrote:Looks like the shirt.woot thing is back, for more than three seconds, this time?

seeing how this shirt deal is for an hour, i'm guessing it's lunch time at woot. you guys have a little under an hour to run off and munch without worry of missing something big.

mykexyz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mykexyz

I just thought it would have been hilarious if they had made the shirt woot hour have a map piece, but it was on a shirt and blurred out. Thus, making it such that you had to order the shirt with it on it and wait for it to ship to complete the map...

OK, maybe not hilarious, but I certainly would have been laughing.

*Makes hook with finger* Arrrrr...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

trentholmes wrote:Hey TT are staff (you) of Woot allowed to participate? I did not people affiliated with woot could participate in this. If not no big deal and just a misunderstanding on my part, but just curious.

Don't know about the others but I'm putting the map together out of curiosity as I haven't seen it but I won't do whatever there is to do.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

nikki2981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nikki2981

I hope we don't have to go to facebook...I don't have one!!!! I don't even have twitter..

sgghays

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sgghays

So how can I get the picture from the Xtreme pretty pirate hat luna?

Fatkaboo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Fatkaboo

I apologize in advance - I didn't bother to read through the 12 pages prior to this... Anyone mention what might be the "X" in the bottom right of what we have? Appears to me to be the very edge of one of the crosses. Argh.

CrystaIEyes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CrystaIEyes
wasserkapf wrote:That's why I called it a smile.

I figured as much.

Found the commercial for those grumpy people who think it's just an arrow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbcwsSZCKuI

Next you're going to tell me the first ingredient in Goldfish Crackers isn't smiles either!

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz
slacker44 wrote:I could tell you how...but then you'd have to walk the plank!

At this point I'd be willing to give away one of my random t-shirts or long sleeve shirts for the help!

benswitzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benswitzer

I really think the "smile" is more of a smirk

Bob0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bob0

So, just to be clear, if we've miss pieces that were available earlier, there is no way to get them now? Kind of cuts a lot of people out of the game.

sjmeedel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjmeedel
Bob0 wrote:So, just to be clear, if we've miss pieces that were available earlier, there is no way to get them now? Kind of cuts a lot of people out of the game.

You can go back and get them, but you have to 'dig' through the previous items that have all ready sold out. I had to run some errands earlier and found two more upon my return.

I believe there are 5 pieces so far, at least that is how many I have.

Bob0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bob0
sjmeedel wrote:You can go back and get them, but you have to 'dig' through the previous items that have all ready sold out. I had to run some errands earlier and found two more upon my return.

I believe there are 5 pieces so far, at least that is how many I have.

Oh. Okay, I'll try again. I didn/t see any TREASURES on my first pass.
Thanks!

docbolton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages docbolton
sjmeedel wrote:My count is at 5 so far, any one else have a different number of pieces?

I agree, 5.

richardwendel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages richardwendel

WOW.

animosh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages animosh
Bob0 wrote:Oh. Okay, I'll try again. I didn/t see any TREASURES on my first pass.
Thanks!

Goto the blog and scroll though everything and look for -TREASURE- in the blog post

benswitzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages benswitzer

Damage Control!

rogerrecio76

so...looking at the map for a long while...i think it's safe to say that the lower left is gonna say Flying Monkey ______ and the top right has to be something ending with Crap Ever (Crapbeard...toilet/bathroom themmed island)...not Worst Woot Ever (Worst Crap Ever would be a possibility)...

any thoughts?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Bob0 wrote:Oh. Okay, I'll try again. I didn/t see any TREASURES on my first pass.
Thanks!

Scroll through here and look for TREASURE Then go to that product page and look at the photos.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

vandalsblj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vandalsblj
CrystaIEyes wrote:I figured as much.

Found the commercial for those grumpy people who think it's just an arrow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbcwsSZCKuI

Next you're going to tell me the first ingredient in Goldfish Crackers isn't smiles either!

I wasn't being grumpy I just wasn't sure if it was relevant. That it is an arrow and the meaning behind it.

kathleen1966

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kathleen1966
redshoes wrote:Mine too! Yay!

Mine three! Woot!

Kathleen

MiddleAgeMan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages MiddleAgeMan
animosh wrote:Goto the blog and scroll though everything and look for -TREASURE- in the blog post

Google it, it's faster.

One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer

halperez

quality posts: 10 Private Messages halperez

Based on the empty map and the size of the pieces so far, it looks like there should be about 10-15 more pieces left.