RobinBobcat

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RobinBobcat

*munches on pirately popcorn while watching the mods have fun...*

Meow

Go Squarryls!

sjmeedel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjmeedel
Bob0 wrote:Oh. Okay, I'll try again. I didn/t see any TREASURES on my first pass.
Thanks!

Check all the associated images with the sold out products, one I missed twice, but caught the third time through.

animosh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages animosh

1 page today
1 page tomorrow
??????
PROFIT!!

efprofessor

quality posts: 8 Private Messages efprofessor
rogerrecio76 wrote:so...looking at the map for a long while...i think it's safe to say that the lower left is gonna say Flying Monkey ______ and the top right has to be something ending with Crap Ever (Crapbeard...toilet/bathroom themmed island)...not Worst Woot Ever (Worst Crap Ever would be a possibility)...

any thoughts?

Flying Monkey Island

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
efprofessor wrote:Flying Monkey Island

Flying Monkey Key or Jungle

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

This is an individual project! No cheating!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

FeeJswoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FeeJswoot
rogerrecio76 wrote:so...looking at the map for a long while...i think it's safe to say that the lower left is gonna say Flying Monkey ______ and the top right has to be something ending with Crap Ever (Crapbeard...toilet/bathroom themmed island)...not Worst Woot Ever (Worst Crap Ever would be a possibility)...

any thoughts?

I was thinking similarly that it would be crap related because of the images.

laineyhigg

quality posts: 21 Private Messages laineyhigg

So is there one Buccaneers of Caribbean that you have to use two maps to find or one Buccaneers of Caribbean for each map??

ThunderThighs

Staff

RobinBobcat wrote:*munches on pirately popcorn while watching the mods have fun...*

You could at least share.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

05mustang05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 05mustang05

This is getting verrrrry interesting. If I wasn't slammed at work today I would have loved to try and figure this out. Have fun everyone! And thanks for all your hard work woot!!

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 38 Private Messages dernst_ca1
05mustang05 wrote:This is getting verrrrry interesting. If I wasn't slammed at work today I would have loved to try and figure this out. Have fun everyone! And thanks for all your hard work woot!!

me too

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Shiori

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shiori
laineyhigg wrote:So is there one Buccaneers of Caribbean that you have to use two maps to find or one Buccaneers of Caribbean for each map??

The way I've been reading it, it sounds like it's one Buccaneers of Caribbean run each day.

There be two maps, each leading to stashes of my namesake treasure; one fer Tuesday, one fer Wednesday.

chicken0102

quality posts: 41 Private Messages chicken0102

yay piece 6

adamant628

quality posts: 8 Private Messages adamant628

This map is getting to be larger than expected.

Sixela10

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Sixela10

Wow, this thing is getting big! (That's what she said.)

jessiferr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessiferr

I just knooow the last piece is going to be while I'm at work. I knows it Unless the Woot Gods are merciful and don't put it up until after 9:30pm EST XD

kristina1225

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kristina1225
chicken0102 wrote:yay piece 6

There still seems to be so much left to the map. I have a feeling this is going to go all night.

RobinBobcat

ThunderThighs wrote:You could at least share.

Depends.. do I get to do 'the popcorn trick'?

*gives TT his best leer and eyebrow waggle*

Meow

Go Squarryls!

jon98gn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages jon98gn

From what I can tell... I think pieces of 8. Pieces of 8. Also it could be Screaming Monkey

UPDATE: Okay 8 looks more like wishful thinking. I say a round 10. I may be sad if this drags and ends between 4:40-7 PST as I'll be on my commute home

\

strawberrygirl

quality posts: 4 Private Messages strawberrygirl
kristina1225 wrote:There still seems to be so much left to the map. I have a feeling this is going to go all night.

Well, we have the right and left edges now, but yes, I would think there would be at least 4 more pieces, if they're about the same size.

ThunderThighs

Staff

RobinBobcat wrote:Depends.. do I get to do 'the popcorn trick'?

*gives TT his best leer and eyebrow waggle*

FORUM MODERATOR

BelyndaG

quality posts: 19 Private Messages BelyndaG

kristina1225

strawberrygirl wrote:Well, we have the right and left edges now, but yes, I would think there would be at least 4 more pieces, if they're about the same size.

I'm guessing 6 more pieces, personally.

RobinBobcat

ThunderThighs wrote:

What, you mean you've never prevented moochers by sneaking a piece of styrofoam into a popcorn bag before?

Why, what were YOU thinking of?

Meow

Go Squarryls!

PCGCentipede

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PCGCentipede

The sixth piece is up

butchworley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages butchworley

TT since you are here. Can you please solve the mystery of where the cute monkeys went? These new Berenstein bear looking things are the suckage in my opinion. I was at a trade show recently and saw the same monkeys (of course sans woot cape) so I assume whomeever manufactured them changed to this model and there is nothing that can be done. I have stopped collecting them now.

Dangrs0ne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dangrs0ne

I'm glad people are being handed the pieces or told where to go, while some is have been doing it the old fashion way. So when we all have to fight tooth and nail at the end thank the people who made it easy for the lazy ones!

Debbie Taylor

greysoul

quality posts: 1 Private Messages greysoul

Any idea is this will be an entirely woot.com centered promotion? As someone else said above, I do not have a facebook account, and no desire to start one.... As I'm 6 pieces in now,I'd like to know if this promotion will leave me annoyed when I find I have to log into another site to find the prize...

rcbutchko

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rcbutchko

Something about the map tells me that some feel the new corporate structure is taking a toll on Woot... :{

Shiori

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shiori

The best guesses I've got on two of the areas are "Flying Monkey Island" (although the d is off or something) and "Worst Cove Ever".
I've got no idea what "_____ Sea" could be.

mommacomet

quality posts: 10 Private Messages mommacomet

Thank you for the shirt-woot detour. It worked out perfect. Fixed spaghetti for the family for supper..everyone eating and I got back just in time for the next puzzle piece. Food and Fun!

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 185 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
jon98gn wrote:From what I can tell... I think pieces of 8. Pieces of 8. Also it could be Screaming Monkey

Sounds logical. Except when has Woot been logical???

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

ThunderThighs

Staff

butchworley wrote:TT since you are here. Can you please solve the mystery of where the cute monkeys went? These new Berenstein bear looking things are the suckage in my opinion. I was at a trade show recently and saw the same monkeys (of course sans woot cape) so I assume whomeever manufactured them changed to this model and there is nothing that can be done. I have stopped collecting them now.

No, that's in the buying/purchasing department. I know that they are VERY aware of the dissatisfaction with the last batch of monkeys. The Monkey Game monkeys were the original style of monkeys so that's good news for the future, I guess.

FORUM MODERATOR

kristina1225

Shiori wrote:The best guesses I've got on two of the areas are "Flying Monkey Island" (although the d is off or something) and "Worst Cove Ever".
I've got no idea what "_____ Sea" could be.

Where are you getting "_____ Sea" from? We're all looking at the same map, yes?

kristina1225

kristina1225 wrote:Where are you getting "_____ Sea" from? We're all looking at the same map, yes?

Oh, you're still cheating, got it.;-)

Stones2407

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Stones2407
kristina1225 wrote:Where are you getting "_____ Sea" from? We're all looking at the same map, yes?

Bottom right is _____ sea

RobinBobcat

Lower right corner, under P*** W*********

Meow

Go Squarryls!

kristina1225

Stones2407 wrote:Bottom right is _____ sea

Oh, I somehow cut off the bottom of that piece. Dang it!

Stones2407

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Stones2407

I think some of us should mutiny and talk off the "board" to solve this and keep the treasure for ourselves! Savvy?

harietvane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harietvane

any thoughts?

I think it will be the Worst Cove Ever.