cubbiemi

quality posts: 40 Private Messages cubbiemi
Jason Toon wrote:Ah, but the sales don't vanish, do they? For them what know, a reverse-sequential list of our sales is always just a click away...

Except the pirate text block doesn't show up when you click the old items.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cubbiemi wrote:Except the pirate text block doesn't show up when you click the old items.

You don't need to click on them. The text is right there in the blog listing.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

landfieldjc

quality posts: 6 Private Messages landfieldjc

Well, guess I won't be sleeping then. :D

landfield@instagram

thumperchick

quality posts: 244 Private Messages thumperchick
ThunderThighs wrote:Has a super awesome pirate avatar

And I am jealous.

adamant628

quality posts: 8 Private Messages adamant628
ThunderThighs wrote:You don't need to click on them. The text is right there in the blog listing.

Were you guys aware that you have 2 shirts called Curiosity?

cfalgas

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cfalgas
cubbiemi wrote:Except the pirate text block doesn't show up when you click the old items.

Edit: Yeah, what TT said.

mneafsey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mneafsey

Is there a way to get it if we missed clicking?

adamant628

mneafsey wrote:Is there a way to get it if we missed clicking?

It's a good thing not many people read the first page of the discussion. That will leave more craps for those of us who did.

snooty2toes

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snooty2toes

I'm so happy the woot off is earlier than usual and I've been laying around sick in bed pre-woot off for a few days already. ahh this is the life.

Beetle Breakfast

vanevenhoven

quality posts: 22 Private Messages vanevenhoven

TT - are you taking the usual requests? If so, I would like to buy a Lexus CT200h. With the premium sound, for less than 30 grand. Thanks!

ThunderThighs wrote:Arrrrr, the treasure be mine!

lstaff

quality posts: 202 Private Messages lstaff
ThunderThighs wrote:Arrrrr, the treasure be mine!

love the new clothes, TT!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

vanevenhoven wrote:TT - are you taking the usual requests? If so, I would like to buy a Lexus CT200h. With the premium sound, for less than 30 grand. Thanks!

That'll be the first thing we offer on auto.woot.com.

lstaff wrote:love the new clothes, TT!!!

Thanks! I did it myself!

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
adamant628 wrote:Were you guys aware that you have 2 shirts called Curiosity?

Yes, which is why the sales-id for the newer one is curiosity-8.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

socialkp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages socialkp

Ok so I don't get it. I keep looking for the word TREASURE, is that what I am supposed to be doing? So once I see it, am I supposed to Click on it? I was trying to go off of your example from earlier, and still don't get what I am supposed to be looking for! HELP!

adamant628

socialkp wrote:Ok so I don't get it. I keep looking for the word TREASURE, is that what I am supposed to be doing? So once I see it, am I supposed to Click on it? I was trying to go off of your example from earlier, and still don't get what I am supposed to be looking for! HELP!

Hmm, how deep must one dig!?

JCamp4321

quality posts: 9 Private Messages JCamp4321
socialkp wrote:Ok so I don't get it. I keep looking for the word TREASURE, is that what I am supposed to be doing? So once I see it, am I supposed to Click on it? I was trying to go off of your example from earlier, and still don't get what I am supposed to be looking for! HELP!

Me either - this last item has word treasure but does nothing when clicked - I'm lost...

HAMMER TIME!!!

lstaff

quality posts: 202 Private Messages lstaff

i hope i'm smart enough to figure it out!!!

Missing out on a Buccaneers of Caribbean because i am working: fine.

Missing out on a Buccaneers of Caribbean because my tech is not fast enought: fine.

Missing out on a Buccaneers of Caribbean because i am too stupid to understand the clues: embarrassing.

Maybe i should schedule more work for the next two days????? sigh.

WhitneyLC84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WhitneyLC84
Jason Toon wrote:Look for the word "treasure" in this space:

When you see it, click through to that sale's detail page, and look for the map fragment.

Put the map fragments together throughout the course of each day - there'll be one map on Tuesday and one on Wednesday.

THEN ALL SHALL BE REVEALED

:/ Okay, Ive tried to follow your directions several times and I still don't get it. Can you help me?

pupyluvr

quality posts: 51 Private Messages pupyluvr

What if you already have an Ample Booty and don't exactly need any more booty? Can you still play?

luminaseeker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages luminaseeker

I see treasure in the description for the uniden phones: Don't worry, mateys: My treasure chests are NOT full of landline phones.

But I don't see a treasure map anywhere in the detailed product page. Anyone?

JCamp4321

quality posts: 9 Private Messages JCamp4321
WhitneyLC84 wrote::/ Okay, Ive tried to follow your directions several times and I still don't get it. Can you help me?

Me too - now I think it is a joke to keep fruitlessly clicking the word treasure so woot staff can laugh at us!...

HAMMER TIME!!!

socialkp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages socialkp
WhitneyLC84 wrote::/ Okay, Ive tried to follow your directions several times and I still don't get it. Can you help me?

I don't see it. I mean I see it in the advertisement, but besides that I dont see it anywhere. Nor can I "dig" or click to put the map together.

jessiferr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessiferr

Why doth thou tease us, Woot?

polkastria

quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria

Clearly I'm too clueless to figure out this clue. Has anyone found any part of a map? if so.. you don't have to tell me where it is, just tell me it exists.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Made a phone call to Jason. Guess what!?! Ooops, something is missing. Hang tight, he's working on it now.

FORUM MODERATOR

bdecker202

quality posts: 18 Private Messages bdecker202
ThunderThighs wrote:Made a phone call to Jason. Guess what!?! Ooops, something is missing. Hang tight, he's working on it now.

Whoo! Thanks again TT

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
polkastria wrote:Clearly I'm too clueless to figure out this clue. Has anyone found any part of a map? if so.. you don't have to tell me where it is, just tell me it exists.

In the same ship.... I saw the sign, can't find the map!

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

spiffytiffy61092

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spiffytiffy61092

Thank goodness, I thought I was going nuts!

KtCallista

ThunderThighs wrote:Made a phone call to Jason. Guess what!?! Ooops, something is missing. Hang tight, he's working on it now.

Yeah TT! The savior of wooters everywhere!

vanevenhoven

quality posts: 22 Private Messages vanevenhoven

TT, post his number, then we can each call him. In the end, it'll save time. Well, for me anyway. And knowing is half the battle.

jessiferr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessiferr

Thank you for calming my hyperventilation, TT! I look forward to the fix. I'm very curious to see what this is going to be like!

nvaine

quality posts: 63 Private Messages nvaine

Aaaarrrrrr...gh!

moosezilla

quality posts: 5 Private Messages moosezilla

does this mean we all get a free pass directly to the crap?

jazzywaffles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jazzywaffles
jessiferr wrote:Thank you for calming my hyperventilation, TT! I look forward to the fix. I'm very curious to see what this is going to be like!

I second that.

KtCallista

moosezilla wrote:does this mean we all get a free pass directly to the crap?

Arr I be likin' the way ye be thinkin'

spiffytiffy61092

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spiffytiffy61092

wooo treasure to "sunken chest" now?

ssgelm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ssgelm
moosezilla wrote:does this mean we all get a free pass directly to the crap?

Makes sense to me...

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44

Someone deserves to walk the plank!

cappo

quality posts: 34 Private Messages cappo

Arr! Someone needs to be made ta walk the plank!

Dissonance

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Dissonance

I had half a crap for every time I thought woot owed me a crap. I'd have....some crap.