nikki2981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nikki2981
Jason Toon wrote:When it's all done, read it carefully, and you will find the answers you seek.

Ok, thanks

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
cappo wrote:I don't have a printer.

Just installed GIMPshop... been putting it off for some time.

Oh crap, this computer doesn't have anything on it, thanks for reminding me! I just saved the image like I was going to photoshop it.... I really need a new laptop!

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

lizzitish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizzitish

Egads! I have only one piece and I scoured pretty well. Am I missing some? You don't have to tell me where, I will re-scour, but now I'm all scoury and not sure if I should be paying attention to new woots!

Lizzi Tish

fruityname

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fruityname
alphaeagle wrote:Sent it to the lab for analysis.

Your best guy is working on it, sir.

KtCallista

lizzitish wrote:Egads! I have only one piece and I scoured pretty well. Am I missing some? You don't have to tell me where, I will re-scour, but now I'm all scoury and not sure if I should be paying attention to new woots!

I only have one so far as well. I think I've been rather sharp eyed as well.

jazzywaffles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jazzywaffles
fruityname wrote:Your best guy is working on it, sir.

Yes.

cappo

quality posts: 33 Private Messages cappo
fruityname wrote:Your best guy is working on it, sir.

For a split second, when I saw that brown suit, I thought you meant this guy:

elyzbeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elyzbeth

looking

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

There is no such thing as treasure, it's all just crap.

MrStang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrStang

How many pieces of the maps does Woot have up so far?? I've only found 1 and I've been checking all of the Woot Off's.

KtCallista

binners wrote:There is no such thing as treasure, it's all just crap.

truer words...

cappo

quality posts: 33 Private Messages cappo
MrStang wrote:How many pieces of the maps does Woot have up so far?? I've only found 1 and I've been checking all of the Woot Off's.

I think it's only one.

But I also am under the impression that they're only on the main woot site, so I'm not looking elsewhere.

tpscan

quality posts: 26 Private Messages tpscan

Ahhh, mateys! Once you find the pirate trick, you learn to think like a seaman, then the clues become easier to read. Easy like plotting your course from the stars.

I've studied on it. Got my mental sea legs, so to speak. Arrrgh! My mind rolls with the waves and I only heave trash in the bilge now.

Now I'm knowin' the trick, I can sleep in peace. Tomorrow I need my strength to dig the treasure.

Arrr!

-Tom-

slacker44

quality posts: 7 Private Messages slacker44
tpscan wrote:Ahhh, mateys! Once you find the pirate trick, you learn to think like a seaman, then the clues become easier to read. Easy like plotting your course from the stars.

I've studied on it. Got my mental sea legs, so to speak. Arrrgh! My mind rolls with the waves and I only heave trash in the bilge now.

Now I'm knowin' the trick, I can sleep in peace. Tomorrow I need my strength to dig the treasure.

Arrr!

-Tom-

Quality post!

rogerrecio76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogerrecio76

ok....feeling like a complete pirate cause im not finding anything. i'm lost without a map and no gps. also...no speaka. ugh.

edit...found it. not sure what to do now. keeping my eyes peeled.

MrStang

Is this your 1st one you found?

rogerrecio76 wrote:ok....feeling like a complete pirate cause im not finding anything. i'm lost without a map and no gps. also...no speaka. ugh.

edit...found it. not sure what to do now. keeping my eyes peeled.

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 41 Private Messages RobinBobcat

Aigh! What's with all the singletons? Did somepirate forget to adjust the quantities or something?

Meow

Go Squarryls!

MrStang

Would have been nice if they would've had at least 20 of each item. Guess they saved us a few bucks. lol

youngyoshi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages youngyoshi

Argh, i needz a Booty of Contraband mateys so i can sleep in peace

biancasimone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biancasimone

Nothing happens when I click "start the search". Am I really that dumb?

Yes! Wait a minute... no...

RobinBobcat

MrStang wrote:Would have been nice if they would've had at least 20 of each item. Guess they saved us a few bucks. lol

You'd think they'd just pitch thm into a Bravo Charlie or something...

Meow

Go Squarryls!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

biancasimone wrote:Nothing happens when I click "start the search". Am I really that dumb?

If you go to the first of this thread, I highlighted some posts that explain what to do. Holler if you have more questions after that.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sgtgreeneusmc

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sgtgreeneusmc
Jason Toon wrote:Look for the word "TREASURE" in this space:

When you see it, click through to that sale's detail page, and look for the map fragment.

Put the map fragments together throughout the course of each day - there'll be one map on Tuesday and one on Wednesday.

THEN ALL SHALL BE REVEALED

thanks for the explanation

RobinBobcat

Hokay.. I have found ONE so far.. I feel like a landlubber.

Meow

Go Squarryls!

drave117

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drave117
RobinBobcat wrote:Hokay.. I have found ONE so far.. I feel like a landlubber.

I'm pretty sure there only has been one so far.

RobinBobcat

drave117 wrote:I'm pretty sure there only has been one so far.

Really? Oh thank all that is cute and fluffy. I was starting to tear out my hair.

Meow

Go Squarryls!

RobinBobcat

By the way: I would like very much to thank Woot staff for these sorts of things. I know they take time and all, but anything that helps circumvent the bag-swiping bot scourge is okay in my book. Even if I don't get one, I like to know I had a chance.

Meow

Go Squarryls!

Sniperman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sniperman

how do i find the one? if i go to woots and check each one for todays will i be able to find it that way?

polkastria

quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria
Sniperman wrote:how do i find the one? if i go to woots and check each one for todays will i be able to find it that way?

yep I went back and looked and the map is still there.

RobinBobcat

Sniperman wrote:how do i find the one? if i go to woots and check each one for todays will i be able to find it that way?

Yeah, just sail back through the Blog list of former Woots. Ye'll know it when ye see it.

Meow

Go Squarryls!

cwells100

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cwells100

Someone said the map fragments are found exclusively on the main Woot page - is this accurate? Or, must we search the newer Woot sites, as well (Home!, Tech!, Woot Plus! Deals, Etc! Etc!) I cannot find where this was mentioned. Thanks!

fellowgeek

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fellowgeek

It has never been stated explicitly, but this is contained on the main Woot! site. There are only two map pieces and one has been given so far.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cwells100 wrote:Someone said the map fragments are found exclusively on the main Woot page - is this accurate? Or, must we search the newer Woot sites, as well (Home!, Tech!, Woot Plus! Deals, Etc! Etc!) I cannot find where this was mentioned. Thanks!

Yes, it's only on www.woot.com.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cwells100

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cwells100
ThunderThighs wrote:Yes, it's only on www.woot.com.

Thanks for the clarification!

polkastria

quality posts: 6 Private Messages polkastria
fellowgeek wrote:It has never been stated explicitly, but this is contained on the main Woot! site. There are only two map pieces and one has been given so far.

I don't think it's just two pieces, I think it's two maps, one each day.

ThunderThighs

Staff

polkastria wrote:I don't think it's just two pieces, I think it's two maps, one each day.

Correct. There is a map on Tuesday and a map on Wednesday. There are multiple pieces to each map.

FORUM MODERATOR

matic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages matic

Recheck that. There are two MAPS, one each day. I'm sure each map has multiple pieces.

fellowgeek wrote:It has never been stated explicitly, but this is contained on the main Woot! site. There are only two map pieces and one has been given so far.

fellowgeek

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fellowgeek

Ah, I'm glad I made the mistake because now it has been corrected. This is good to know. Many thanks!

Charitwo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Charitwo
opello wrote:Over on the irc channel we were wondering if the link will stay, or come and go ... or if you care to share that detail.

there's a woot IRC channel?

RobinBobcat

You know, if they really wanted to troll us, they could have a Bravo Charlie pop up, with a TREASURE link... Minds would be blown.

Meow

Go Squarryls!