ohlenec

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ohlenec

Refresh time!

ohlenec

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ohlenec

Getting Piece Withdrawls

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

Wave The Flag!? Tanga rules! Woot Drools?

runadi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages runadi

i think they are messing with us at this point!

I call shenanigans!!!!!

4/22/2014 - Zande ki Graddakh
9/19/2012 - RBHSFRRNLTIBCSWVITPBNTOPHSSRBRAARRCP
4/1/2011 - Random Crap - Level 7
3/9/2011 - Bandolier of Carrots
12/1/2010 - Random Crap
8/20/2010 - Random Crap
6/24/2010 - Random Crap
5/26/2010 - Random Crap
3/26/2010 - Random Crap
9/24/2008 - Random Crap

moozer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages moozer

Did they take the laptop picture off of Tanga or something?

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009

Steve WAS a pirate indeed, I remember when he plundered the ship of Xerox and made of with their Graphic User Interface.

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

Zarabear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zarabear

Tanga rules, woot drools? Hmmm

Too many to list... Woot on, Wayne.

yankeefan1087

quality posts: 2 Private Messages yankeefan1087
omh1009 wrote:Steve WAS a pirate indeed, I remember when he plundered the ship of Xerox and made of with their Graphic User Interface.

+1M internets for you, good sir!

searchneverend

quality posts: 2 Private Messages searchneverend
toastedgoat wrote:how did you have time to type that! thats a hefty workload i imagine.

lol, its not bad, i take about 21 credits/semester. best part of it, they are all closely related, except for the last 1.5 years. i been doing homework since this morning and wootoff just makes it interesting to keep going.

C++ can really get to you if you miss a stupid single string, lol

skemmis

quality posts: 14 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

Probably the best way to solve the map is to print out a GIANT version of it and run around on it a la "Where In The World Is Carmen San Diego?"

grassynoel

quality posts: 3 Private Messages grassynoel
grassynoel wrote:Thanks. i cant get it on any browser on any device. will try 3g maybe somethings up on my network????

so strange i can see it on iphone only on 3g not on my home network - most other images are fine. hmmmmm

bingomzan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bingomzan
skemmis wrote:Probably the best way to solve the map is to print out a GIANT version of it and run around on it a la "Where In The World Is Carmen San Diego?"

Do we get a visit from the chief if we do that? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

mrglenasmith

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrglenasmith
benjamines wrote:These must not be very good cameras. People are returning them faster than they can sell them.

Or people are putting them in their cart just to be sure they are logged in to buy the Buccaneers of Caribbean

moozer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages moozer

Just checked on Tanga's site - can't be too sure these days - but no map pieces there either ;)

lillybolt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lillybolt
mrglenasmith wrote:Or people are putting them in their cart just to be sure they are logged in to buy the Buccaneers of Caribbean

That's pretty sneaky

marktendler

quality posts: 1 Private Messages marktendler
skemmis wrote:Probably the best way to solve the map is to print out a GIANT version of it and run around on it a la "Where In The World Is Carmen San Diego?"

oh I miss that show

skemmis

quality posts: 14 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

bingomzan wrote:Do we get a visit from the chief if we do that? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

I won't say that Rockapella WON'T sing the Woot Off theme at your doorstep...

tvosborn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tvosborn

halperez

quality posts: 9 Private Messages halperez

How bad would it catch people off guard if they threw the last two pieces in with the next TREASURE?

beardoffury

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beardoffury

I did that but I got lost in the Rhombus!

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

I think this map brings us to another map!

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

yardape

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yardape

I am getting Carpal Tunnel Syndrome from clicking my mouse over and over and over and over and over...

yankeefan1087

tvosborn wrote:http://youtu.be/cuzc4jgwlT8?t=4s

someone give this man a Buccaneers of Caribbean

pureval

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pureval

I must say my knowledge of geography has plummeted since Carmen Sandiego went off the air.

It puts the crap inside the bag or it gets the hose again.

bdude2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bdude2

YAY! I was one of the honorable 200! Just got my second Buccaneers of Caribbean Thanks Woot! <3

spockgnome

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spockgnome

Christ on a crutch!

I'm totally one of the 'honest 200' !!

Just received an email and bought my bag!!

I love Woot! :D

I'm so happy smiley right now, and I don't even have to keep refreshing for that last piece tonight!

I'm dancing Gangham style!! :D

mdragga

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mdragga

No love for "Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego" ?

Buccaneers of Caribbean 4/1/2011
Most Confusing Buccaneers of Caribbean Ever 9/18/2012

mibutterflywingz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mibutterflywingz

www.tanga.com

Notice the picture in the top right.

AlabamaRebel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlabamaRebel

Just got the email saying I was one of the first 200 last night. Thanks Woot! This is my first Buccaneers of Caribbean..hopefully the first of many!

silo11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages silo11

Honest 200 emails sent....check yours!

Joshana

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Joshana

I got no email which means I was not on of the honest 200

yrguide

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yrguide

WHOA! I was one of the lucky 200!!! Thanks TT for helping us out!!!

Dear yrguide,

We've peered deeply into our all-seeing eye and found that you – yes, you! - should have been able to buy a Bag O' Crap during The Search for Crapbeard's Treasure on Tuesday night. We're writing right now to right that wrong, alright?

Go like this:
1. Visit http://www.woot.com/offers/XXXXXXX
2. Start the buying process – yes, the price is listed as $1,000, but you won't pay that because you're going to…
3. Enter the coupon code XXXXXXXX at checkout time for $997 off
That's all you need to do to start the crap spigot flowing your way. We should say that the coupon code is restricted to a select group of Wooters, so this link is worthless to anybody who isn't already on that list. And buying this Buccaneers of Caribbean makes you ineligible for the second Buccaneers of Caribbean that Crapbeard has hidden somewhere.

Thanks for playing along with our goofy little treasure hunt. Sorry about the hassle the first time around. And most of all, enjoy your crap!

Woot

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

Is it "Anti-acid" ?

darkinc

quality posts: 31 Private Messages darkinc

Thanks for the email giving me a second chance to buy a Booty of Contraband from last night woot

paradisofamily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paradisofamily

Wow!! I am one of the very lucky 200! Just got an email from woot and purchased my Buccaneers of Caribbean THANKS so much!

Streiff

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Streiff

No email here. So instead of being one the honest 200, I'm one of the too slow 2000.

Andie203

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andie203

Guess I can stop playing today, I just got a Booty of Contraband email. Huh. I'm happy, but also disappointed b/c I'm so close on tonight's map. Ha.

meandsecoya

quality posts: 11 Private Messages meandsecoya

Squeeeee! I just got the email for last night's Booty of Contraband (I apparently was right about how fast I added those last two letters and pasted the url). Thank you, Woot! You are awesome and I really appreciate that you made it so those who played smart got their crap and those who played 'fair' (i.e. by what we thought were the rules, anyway) got their chance. :-)

yankeefan1087

I still don't even have an email from the order I placed half an hour ago. Are wootoff emails usually this delayed?

mtbm33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mtbm33

By Crapbeard's Ghost...I got the email. I was one of the "Honest 200"! I didn't even gripe publicly about it! Thanks for making my day Woot!