WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Cover Your Eyes with Chloé Sunglasses!

It could be centuries and at least two visits from extra-terrestrials before we as Earthlings rally around the idea of build a global shield that controls both climate and sun intensity. So until then, these stylish Chloé Sunglasses will have to do.
Chloé Eyewear official site

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Looks like some lady friendly styles! Who wants to tell us all about this brand?

I'm just hanging out, really.

kuma99


quality posts: 9 Private Messages kuma99
inkycatz wrote:Looks like some lady friendly styles! Who wants to tell us all about this brand?



I'd be happy to do your job for you.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
kuma99 wrote:I'd be happy to do your job for you.



I don't see any review links here. ;) How about you be the trendsetter?

I'm just hanging out, really.

zolttt


quality posts: 12 Private Messages zolttt
inkycatz wrote:I don't see any review links here. ;) How about you be the trendsetter?



I sent this link to my girlfriend, who just spent 300$ on dior sunglasses, and she is going to return those and replace by buying multiple pairs of these... so that should be some sort of review ?

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
zolttt wrote:I sent this link to my girlfriend, who just spent 300$ on dior sunglasses, and she is going to return those and replace by buying multiple pairs of these... so that should be some sort of review ?



That's a good sign. Hopefully she'll come back when they arrive and tell us what we missed?

I'm just hanging out, really.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
inkycatz wrote:Looks like some lady friendly styles! Who wants to tell us all about this brand?

Well, they look slightly less stylish than some I could buy at the dollar store, but at this price I'm sure they are at least polarized.

Still single, can't imagine why.

dewahba


quality posts: 6 Private Messages dewahba

"DESIGNED..IN..." But not made at....junk Chinese made to look Italian....you can buy many other higher grade styles for LESS!!!

kuma99 wrote:I'd be happy to do your job for you.



dewahba


quality posts: 6 Private Messages dewahba

there's no comparison between her Diors and this . you already own the Diors, there's no chance these would feel, look like High end sunglass.

zolttt wrote:I sent this link to my girlfriend, who just spent 300$ on dior sunglasses, and she is going to return those and replace by buying multiple pairs of these... so that should be some sort of review ?



inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
dewahba wrote:"DESIGNED..IN..." But not made at....junk Chinese made to look Italian....you can buy many other higher grade styles for LESS!!!


Turns out, they're made in France. Just like the product pages say!

As always, if you know more with certainty, please let us know!

I'm just hanging out, really.

Gatzby


quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
inkycatz wrote:Turns out, they're made in France. Just like the product pages say!

As always, if you know more with certainty, please let us know!



Just a bit of further information: we double-checked with our buyer and it's confirmed on down the chain as far as the Chloé partner.

Thanks for keeping us honest!

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

chipgreen


quality posts: 186 Private Messages chipgreen
FenStar wrote:Well, they look slightly less stylish than some I could buy at the dollar store, but at this price I'm sure they are at least polarized.



If they were polarized it would say that in the description. I checked the Chloe website and they give even less detailed info there. It's all about style but you do get UV protection.

moschino25


quality posts: 0 Private Messages moschino25

Bought 1 for the wife

chardonay


quality posts: 29 Private Messages chardonay

after doing the research on them online, in for one.. might even go for 2, the day is still young. I am famous for leaving them in one car and then driving the other..

What Contemptible Scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch??

fayehuang


quality posts: 0 Private Messages fayehuang

can these ship to canada ?

kuma99


quality posts: 9 Private Messages kuma99

Great gift for the mistress.

Think incognito...

tewkewl


quality posts: 5 Private Messages tewkewl

It is astounding that the people here do not know that Chloe is a high end fashion marquee.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
tewkewl wrote:It is astounding that the people here do not know that Chloe is a high end fashion marquee.

It is astounding that that cheap plastic sunglasses are considered high end fashion.

Still single, can't imagine why.

tracidawn78


quality posts: 1 Private Messages tracidawn78

If you have a female in your life who likes high-end fashion, this is a hell of a deal. Buying a pair for the sister in law for Christmas, and hoping to get a pair for myself.

danielvutran


quality posts: 16 Private Messages danielvutran
FenStar wrote:It is astounding that that cheap plastic sunglasses are considered high end fashion.



to be fair they are $300+ retail

yes it's me lol

tewkewl


quality posts: 5 Private Messages tewkewl
FenStar wrote:It is astounding that that cheap plastic sunglasses are considered high end fashion.



someone like this should just wear blue blockers.

rflamion


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rflamion

More Chole's here: http://www.zulily.com/e/elizabeth-and-james-and-chloe-sunglasses-091712.html?pos=2

A few bucks more, but much more selection if you missed out here

cindyliuzhixing


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cindyliuzhixing

It was my first time to buy something via woot.com; i like the sunglass a lot and think it is a good deal, but the one i bought does not fit me very well. Does anyone know if I can return it? if not, if anyone want it, I can consider to sell it

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

cindyliuzhixing wrote:It was my first time to buy something via woot.com; i like the sunglass a lot and think it is a good deal, but the one i bought does not fit me very well. Does anyone know if I can return it? if not, if anyone want it, I can consider to sell it



if it's a sizing issue, shoot an email to service@woot.com & they'll make your life complete.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

cindyliuzhixing


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cindyliuzhixing

Thanks!

PemberDucky wrote:if it's a sizing issue, shoot an email to service@woot.com & they'll make your life complete.