WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

GPX 7" Personal DVD Player

Speed to First Woot:
0m 31.336s
First Sucker:
ropchik
Last Wooter to Woot:
tucadose
Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 30% of Woot.com Woots
Top 38% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Bottom 33% of Woot.com Woots
Bottom 27% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 2% first woot
  • 2% second woot
  • 16% < 10 woots
  • 27% < 25 woots
  • 52% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 2% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 2% one month old
  • 11% one year old
  • 84% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 91% bought 1
  • 7% bought 2
  • 2% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

100%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer


quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
GPX 7" Personal DVD Player
$39.99 + $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $13 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

shakethesheets


quality posts: 2 Private Messages shakethesheets

Amazed anyone would buy this in 2012. I guess if you need a dvd tester?

tmmet003


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tmmet003

What is this strange machine ?

sushruthgowda


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sushruthgowda
shakethesheets wrote:Amazed anyone would buy this in 2012. I guess if you need a dvd tester?



Exact same thought running in my head.
I mean what kind of a SAD wOOtoff is this??

ThunderThighs keeps saying if u have any wishes for your next woot off i will add them to the wishlist..
Till now nothing anybody has wished for has been on the wOOtoff.

dhpersonal


quality posts: 3 Private Messages dhpersonal
shakethesheets wrote:Amazed anyone would buy this in 2012. I guess if you need a dvd tester?



You are reading text from a person who owns a portable DVD player, purchases DVDs and Blu-Rays, and recently bought used VHS tapes for his two VCRs. We exist.

kokoko


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kokoko

DVD player 39.99
shipping 5.00
tax 3.59
Regulatory Fees 6.00

Total price 54.58

Not a very good deal anymore.

mydrivec


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mydrivec
mydrivec wrote:That doesn't make it right...I wanted you guys to know I'm ignorant's still exist.



haa.. N A Z I turns to I wanted you guys to know I'm ignorant's

A Proud sponsor of DirectDeposit.Woot.com!

nancypults


quality posts: 1 Private Messages nancypults

Every time a DVD player comes on Woot, commenters act surprised that they still exist. There are still MANY people in this country without a smartphone, laptop or tablet. MANY places without decent Internet service. My 17 and 20 year olds each have one of these they take on long trips-with Redbox and the airport version thereof, there's always something to do on long car or plane trips.

cage017


quality posts: 7 Private Messages cage017
dhpersonal wrote:You are reading text from a person who owns a portable DVD player, purchases DVDs and Blu-Rays, and recently bought used VHS tapes for his two VCRs. We exist.



Sounds like my household as well.

I use a portable DVD player with my netbook when I travel otherwise I would buy this as it sounds like a good deal (Is GPX a reliable brand?)

Do they make portable Blu Ray players yet?

nancypults


quality posts: 1 Private Messages nancypults
cage017 wrote:Sounds like my household as well.

I use a portable DVD player with my netbook when I travel otherwise I would buy this as it sounds like a good deal (Is GPX a reliable brand?)

Do they make portable Blu Ray players yet?



My daughter has this brand since last Christmas, it seems fine. She sat on the last one...

cfg83


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfg83

Hello -

Just got mine. I think it's a lemon. I am getting a flashing light and low-frequency "beep" when I turn it on. Same behavior with or without DVD. Me sad. I made a Youtube for more info :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tc3cHlMsBk

Please help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

cfg83

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cfg83 wrote:Hello -

Just got mine. I think it's a lemon. I am getting a flashing light and low-frequency "beep" when I turn it on. Same behavior with or without DVD. Me sad. I made a Youtube for more info :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tc3cHlMsBk

Please help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

cfg83

Sorry for the problems. You can contact service@woot.com for options but you might contact the manufacturer first to see if they can help troubleshoot.




FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

khunkovic


quality posts: 0 Private Messages khunkovic

This device did not work out of the box. . The manufactuer says it must be returned to woot.com... Did anyone else have an issue like this?

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

khunkovic wrote:This device did not work out of the box. . The manufactuer says it must be returned to woot.com... Did anyone else have an issue like this?



hrm. sorry to hear that.
shoot an email to service@woot.com so we can help you out.

i hope we can still be friends.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.