freevortex


quality posts: 0 Private Messages freevortex
cyclops829 wrote:I choose you Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot!



*slowly and invisibly does the robot while walking the plank*

rjanecek2


quality posts: 4 Private Messages rjanecek2
freevortex wrote:Unless you've got a different accent, and then it rhymes with "moot"



haha, definitely different accent then. Same word. Now that you mention it, I don't know a single person that rhymes it with moot. Where are you guys from?

cyclops829


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyclops829
freevortex wrote:*slowly and invisibly does the robot while walking the plank*



you dropped this!

*holds up arm*

freevortex


quality posts: 0 Private Messages freevortex
rjanecek2 wrote:haha, definitely different accent then. Same word. Now that you mention it, I don't know a single person that rhymes it with moot. Where are you guys from?



Tejas!

rjanecek2


quality posts: 4 Private Messages rjanecek2
freevortex wrote:Tejas!



I'll have to call a couple of my buddies in grand prairie tomorrow to find out how they say it. Here in Hotlanta, it rhymes with pout!

cyclops829


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyclops829
rjanecek2 wrote:haha, definitely different accent then. Same word. Now that you mention it, I don't know a single person that rhymes it with moot. Where are you guys from?



I say it differently depending on the meaning I intend, particularly depending on if its a noun or a verb.

Also see such songs as "I get my kicks on ______ 66"

I am originally from NY but now live in Austin TX

rjanecek2


quality posts: 4 Private Messages rjanecek2

Kicking myself hard. Figured after the last clue, I was safe to take an ambien and wait for it to kick in since the last piece SURELY had to be right around the corner...

freevortex


quality posts: 0 Private Messages freevortex
cyclops829 wrote:I say it differently depending on the meaning I intend, particularly depending on if its a noun or a verb.

Also see such songs as "I get my kicks on ______ 66"

I am originally from NY but now live in Austin TX



Was definitely about to post this"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfgThDntbj0 at 0:45

cyclops829


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyclops829
freevortex wrote:Was definitely about to post this"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfgThDntbj0 at 0:45



I was gonna post the nat king cole version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCYApJtsyd0

freevortex


quality posts: 0 Private Messages freevortex
rjanecek2 wrote:I'll have to call a couple of my buddies in grand prairie tomorrow to find out how they say it. Here in Hotlanta, it rhymes with pout!



Well, I'm an army brat, so I'm from NY, SC, VA, and TX.

rjanecek2


quality posts: 4 Private Messages rjanecek2
cyclops829 wrote:I say it differently depending on the meaning I intend, particularly depending on if its a noun or a verb.

Also see such songs as "I get my kicks on ______ 66"

I am originally from NY but now live in Austin TX



I see, I realized I also rhyme with moot when describing roads, but rhyme with pout when describing things that traverse roads (paper, truck, etc.)

rjanecek2


quality posts: 4 Private Messages rjanecek2
freevortex wrote:Well, I'm an army brat, so I'm from NY, SC, VA, and TX.



Marine Corp Brat, PA, OH, MI, DC, GA

cyclops829


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyclops829
rjanecek2 wrote:I see, I realized I also rhyme with moot when describing roads, but rhyme with pout when describing things that traverse roads (paper, truck, etc.)



also rhyme with pout when using it to access the internet

cyclops829


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyclops829
rjanecek2 wrote:Marine Corp Brat, PA, OH, MI, DC, GA



I'm just a generic brat...

freevortex


quality posts: 0 Private Messages freevortex
rjanecek2 wrote:I see, I realized I also rhyme with moot when describing roads, but rhyme with pout when describing things that traverse roads (paper, truck, etc.)



Hey, I do that too! I didn't think about it.

cyclops829


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyclops829

had to promise I would buy no more flying monkeys tonight....

damnit

parrotice


quality posts: 6 Private Messages parrotice

I was sure it would come after that expensive usb drive.

Where's the crap?

rjanecek2


quality posts: 4 Private Messages rjanecek2

Wow, the pirate monkey I missed surely didn't move this friggin slow.

cyclops829


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyclops829

I have a feeling its coming up after these monkeys.

Dont ask me why

paulw1128


quality posts: 5 Private Messages paulw1128
parrotice wrote:I was sure it would come after that expensive usb drive.



Me too :-(

Boy am I glad I decided to get a monkey - forgot I needed to update my card details....

wait - I did a quality post? When?!?

leonad


quality posts: 0 Private Messages leonad
paulw1128 wrote:Boy am I glad I decided to get a monkey - forgot I needed to update my card details....



I realized the same thing when I decided to purchase a pair of Gunnar's. Whew!

cyclops829


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyclops829

This calls for an avatar change, that one was annoying me.

I wish it would give you more options to choose from

pumabackup


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pumabackup
paulw1128 wrote:Me too :-(

Boy am I glad I decided to get a monkey - forgot I needed to update my card details....



Wow, you just gave me a panic attack. Then I remembered I bought something just yesterday lol. Crisis averted!

freevortex


quality posts: 0 Private Messages freevortex
cyclops829 wrote:This calls for an avatar change, that one was annoying me.

I wish it would give you more options to choose from



yeah, it's all excited about the billions of combos and then it gives you....five.

cyclops829


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyclops829
freevortex wrote:yeah, it's all excited about the billions of combos and then it gives you....five.



you'd think they could at least spring for letting you trade some in, maybe 5 at a time.

That way even if they somehow got over the trillion members they need to run out, they could still offer everyone their own set.

CathyInNH


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CathyInNH

Yawnnnnn..
Some of us have to get up in 6 hours to work!!! Damn east coast thing!!

"The Wife"

paulw1128


quality posts: 5 Private Messages paulw1128

And we're home.... waiting room...

wait - I did a quality post? When?!?

freevortex


quality posts: 0 Private Messages freevortex

waiting roooooom

kcostell


quality posts: 8 Private Messages kcostell

"Welcome to the Antechamber of Doom"

cyclops829


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyclops829

missed the lighter, but I got my Blessed Ocean Creature

leonad


quality posts: 0 Private Messages leonad

Antechamber of Doom...??? NOOOOOooooooOOOOOOoooooo!!!!!

parrotice


quality posts: 6 Private Messages parrotice

Good Luck, Mateys!!

Where's the crap?

freevortex


quality posts: 0 Private Messages freevortex

I forgot the very last letter and was like "why isn't it working???" XD

kpk021


quality posts: 1 Private Messages kpk021

Same here.. waiting

MukYJ


quality posts: 2 Private Messages MukYJ

Antechamber of Doom? Well this is new...

Jmfoulk


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jmfoulk

Darn waiting room!

IceWoot


quality posts: 2 Private Messages IceWoot

What is this antechamber of doom???? Do i keep pressing "allow"? Or what?

squirrrl


quality posts: 2 Private Messages squirrrl
paulw1128 wrote:And we're home.... waiting room...



how long does this waiting room take....

freevortex


quality posts: 0 Private Messages freevortex
IceWoot wrote:What is this antechamber of doom???? Do i keep pressing "allow"? Or what?



uhm... I think that's your browser, not the antechamber.

yankeefan1087


quality posts: 2 Private Messages yankeefan1087

fml. had a typo and then got thrown in the waiting room. ah well, I picked up my 2nd quality post and a mechanical keyboard, and i guess putting the map together was pretty fun also. GL to everyone who actually gets some Booty of the Caribbean!