tkebidder

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tkebidder

ok its over, what was the freakin url??

vmorgs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vmorgs
SpicyMike wrote:Waiting room as well. Oh well, still better than last night.

Same here!! Haven't tried to get a Buccaneers of Caribbean in Woot Beta. Is the Waiting Room BS or will I actually get a Buccaneers of Caribbean

tcjoyce

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tcjoyce
mcaruso67 wrote:What was the url to get there because I got a 404

http://woot.com/rbhsfrrnltibcswvitpbntophssrbraarrcp

dreamer728

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dreamer728
SJPadbury wrote:Load, See Treasure, click through, click picture, add the 4 letters to the already pre-typed URL, and I appear to be in the waiting room.

Does it tell you when there's no way at all you'll get one, or do you sit in purgatory forever?

It refreshes to the sold out page. no Buccaneers of Caribbean for me, again.

Pinnacle PCTV HD Card
Logitech PlayGear Share Audio Splitter – 2-Pack
Vector Rechargable E-Brite Light
SanDisk Sansa M240 1GB MP3 Player w/ FM Tuner
LeakFrog

ashah1111

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ashah1111

URL:

Woot.com/rbhsfrrnltibcswvitpbntophssrbraarrcp

wollern

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wollern

srees304

quality posts: 0 Private Messages srees304

over?

jessiferr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jessiferr

Dear Woot Gods, please be merciful and offer up a couple more of these sweet lighter guns. Thank you. Love, me.

lubisonbabe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lubisonbabe

One happy Carper here!

amberthepirate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amberthepirate

aww maann. i missed it i was ready with the code. sucky slow dorm internet.

toddles21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toddles21

So I was in the Waiting Room and it finally went to the buy screen. I clicked the stupidly large yellow button and then it put me on the waiting list. After a minute there, I got a message that said "Denied".

I hope this is the test for their new Buccaneers of Caribbean server overload handling - it was quite nice.

Oh so close, yet no Buccaneers of Caribbean....

rajuorbhikhu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rajuorbhikhu
Orion069 wrote:I wish they would just go back to the Bags of Crap.

unfortuanetly, they got rid of the "bags", but amazon was kind enough to leave us the crap.

ebonada

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ebonada

Got into the waiting room incredibly fast, but missed out since I don't allow pages to automatically reload themselves and I had to hunt around to change that option.

Next time. Thanks for the opportunity, woot!

~ebo

monkeylice

quality posts: 3 Private Messages monkeylice

I remember when I was excited about bags of crap, but then I got enough extra HDMI cables and single refurbished wash cloths and lost my passion.

vmorgs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vmorgs
srees304 wrote:over?

Yes. Buccaneers of Caribbean is sold out. I am in the Buccaneers of Caribbean waiting room though so we'll see...

dagdamor90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dagdamor90

So close, i misspelled one letter, thought it was a K instead of an R and I already missed it...

admiral55

quality posts: 0 Private Messages admiral55

Any chance a staff could confirm they are gone and those in the ante should give up?

danmayzing

quality posts: 2 Private Messages danmayzing

So what be the longest one of ye scallywags has spent in the dreaded antechamber of doom and still actually gotten yer mitts a Brick of Craziness? Arr.

CalcMonkey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages CalcMonkey

Still in waiting room. It's either the last item up - or the servers or so backed up with waiting room that they are slow popping up the next item.

It's my birthday... let me have my first Buccaneers of Caribbean

tulsabobt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tulsabobt
tkebidder wrote:ok its over, what was the freakin url??

It was woot.com/rbhsfrrnltibcswvitpbntophssrbraarrcp

khanmo01

quality posts: 1 Private Messages khanmo01

I think this gun broke Woot. Its all sold out but refusing to die.

teknokill

quality posts: 2 Private Messages teknokill

After 2 years, scored my first Booty of Contraband. I was jumping around my house yelling "I won a Booty of Contraband," over and over. My Wife was laughing and then I had to explain to her the significance of it. Ahoy Maties! Aye Aye!

clangaiscioch

quality posts: 8 Private Messages clangaiscioch

My husband will be appalled that I spent over 47 hours doing this.

asgarbe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asgarbe

First Buccaneers of Caribbean ever for me! Looks like the scavenger hunt was an equalizer. Don't think I've ever even made the Waiting Room before. Thanks woot! for making this wootoff fun and leveling the field, a little.

sheenachu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheenachu

yarrrrrrgg.....tiny little mess up in the URL! ><

k9sar

quality posts: 5 Private Messages k9sar

did we forget about the woot-off? next item please!

everlore

quality posts: 3 Private Messages everlore

The Buccaneers of Caribbean page is showing as sold out now.

e

erraticbullet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages erraticbullet

Dang, out of the waiting room right to the sold out page. Oh well, this is much less of a disappointment than last night.

awnree1

quality posts: 9 Private Messages awnree1

anyone else STILL in the waiting room? Never been this far, not sure how long to expect that.

twitter is the dumbest F%#$ing thing that ever happened to the internet.

bhazlewood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bhazlewood

At least move on to the final item for those of us that missed out on the Booty of Contraband. Again. And Again. And Again.

deviatedthoughts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deviatedthoughts

I forgot the first two letters of the URL and missed the whole thing! Aaaaaaaarg-inine!

pringles70

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pringles70

will it ever tell you that it's sold out in the waiting room or what?

vsjammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vsjammer
wollern wrote:interesting...when did they add the waiting room?

where's the waiting room?

spunk115

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spunk115

I double-checked my letters just to be sure and found I mixed up a I and an L. Good thing I checked, but I still went to the antechamber. Never seen it before. Gotta admit, I kinda like the idea.

scorpshockey

quality posts: 7 Private Messages scorpshockey

I had /offers as part of my URL to paste in, which 404'ed. No such luck for the second day in a row. Figures...

wyk3d

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wyk3d

that lighter gun is actually pretty cool looking. sad that it was either try for the crap or go for the gun.

slappywhite2001

quality posts: 4 Private Messages slappywhite2001
awnree1 wrote:anyone else STILL in the waiting room? Never been this far, not sure how long to expect that.

Still waiting.....

I do enjoy a good grilled cheese sandwich.

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
ewidener21 wrote:after 5 years of wooting, i just got my first Booty of Contraband!

I haven't got 1 in years and years. I used to get in once in a full moon. No longer. I don't even worry when it's coming up as I know the server gets bogged down like it did for this item.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

chadicus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chadicus

I got my bucket of chum!!!!! All using my iPhone!!!!! 1st one!!!

BonoMan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages BonoMan

Ugh. Clicked on the URL, which I had finished out as best I could, and instead of just...you know... CLICKING WHERE I CLICKED... it highlighted the whole URL (which is what Chrome does) and replaced all the text I entered with the single letter I was TRYING to just add to the end. Screwed by technology.