PlackSlayer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PlackSlayer

That was fun!

I missed out on the one that people "cheated" for - so I am very happy that I "THINK" I got mine

I have an order number at least so I think I'm good.

Yarrrr!

demon00689

quality posts: 10 Private Messages demon00689
bhazlewood wrote:At least move on to the final item for those of us that missed out on the Booty of Contraband. Again. And Again. And Again.

What makes you think that isn't the final item? Come back in 37 minutes.

computermd82

quality posts: 31 Private Messages computermd82
slappywhite2001 wrote:Still waiting.....

Wife and I both still waiting!

V'Owl Birthday of Celebrations GIVEAWAY!!!!
"And the man in the rain picked up his bag of secrets, and journeyed up the mountainside, far above the clouds. And nothing was ever heard from him again, except for the sound of Tubular Bells."

tehmax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tehmax
awnree1 wrote:anyone else STILL in the waiting room? Never been this far, not sure how long to expect that.

I still am. Strange.

csmorgan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csmorgan

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

FirstWoot:BFG 5700LE 256MB OverclockedAGPVideoCard
FavoriteWoot:CuisinartGrindandBrewThermal 10-Cup CoffeeMaker
RazerMouseQty:6
Friends:Leakfrog,BlackWootCapeMonkey,Powersquid

awnree1

quality posts: 9 Private Messages awnree1
slappywhite2001 wrote:Still waiting.....

I'm glad it's not just me. Good Luck!

twitter is the dumbest F%#$ing thing that ever happened to the internet.

BonoMan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages BonoMan
pringles70 wrote:will it ever tell you that it's sold out in the waiting room or what?

I don't think so. I think it'll just keep refreshing for eternity.

aycheung

quality posts: 2 Private Messages aycheung

continue the woot off!

ashah1111

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ashah1111
awnree1 wrote:anyone else STILL in the waiting room? Never been this far, not sure how long to expect that.

I'm still in the waiting room "fingers crossed"

scapsinger

quality posts: 22 Private Messages scapsinger

Bummer, I entered the URL immediately, clicked the link and antechamber for me. Sat around for 5 minutes, then it asked me to login (which I had already done 10 minutes before) and when I clicked "submit" it kicked me out to the page with the "Sold Out" button.

Something tells me the logic on the antechamber isn't exactly perfect. Oh well, at least I had something of a chance on today's treasure map. Hopefully the antechamber stuff gets figured out by the next time Woot runs a Buccaneers of Caribbean

Good night!

Simmp5

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Simmp5

two days with out sleep and without crap. Just crap from co-workers about how I'm falling asleep at work for lack of sleep. Damn you Woot. You S U C K

jb3301

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jb3301

Yes I'm there

levinath

quality posts: 1 Private Messages levinath

Hope they saved something good for us losers! I would like to feel like I will be dead tomorrow for some form on monetary reward.

CDub121283

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CDub121283
khanmo01 wrote:I think this gun broke Woot. Its all sold out but refusing to die.

I believe that is just called the End of the Woot Off.

Setral

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Setral
awnree1 wrote:I'm glad it's not just me. Good Luck!

Still waiting here as well... but my friend I sent the link to, got in and ordered his, AFTER I did, what the heck is wrong with that!?

WTFgump

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WTFgump

son of a frac..... *&$# (#$%> ..... have got to be effffin kidding me. O_o

thespiansmc

quality posts: 20 Private Messages thespiansmc

I eventually refreshed out to the sold out page.

outofmymind

quality posts: 0 Private Messages outofmymind

Remember the good ole days when the lights stopped when it was over.

The lights, they make me see things.

impaul4

quality posts: 8 Private Messages impaul4
BonoMan wrote:Ugh. Clicked on the URL, which I had finished out as best I could, and instead of just...you know... CLICKING WHERE I CLICKED... it highlighted the whole URL (which is what Chrome does) and replaced all the text I entered with the single letter I was TRYING to just add to the end. Screwed by technology.

I used Chrome and I had my cursor at the first letter I was missing and it saved it no matter how many times I clicked through my open tabs. Sounds like a user error.

cappo

quality posts: 29 Private Messages cappo
monkeylice wrote:I remember when I was excited about bags of crap, but then I got enough extra HDMI cables and single refurbished wash cloths and lost my passion.

I got a volleyball set once.

I gave it to a friend for replacing a circuit breaker in my basement.

bgarrido

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bgarrido

still in the waiting room...how long am I supposed to wait haha

danmayzing

quality posts: 2 Private Messages danmayzing

I BE VICTORIOUS!! Booted from yonder antechamber without so much as a coin's worth of booty. Failure truly is the crappiest crap of all.

(Kicked out of the antechamber after about 8 minutes, no Buccaneers of Caribbean

Zarabear

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zarabear

Stilllll in the waiting room. *keeps her fingers, toes and eyes crossed*

Too many to list... Woot on, Wayne.

tulsabobt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tulsabobt

shyguyrbr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shyguyrbr

Ugh, got there right away but got sent to the antechamber of Doom. Spent all day doing this and sad that I didn't get anything :/ Oh well, still waiting/hoping.

nyfantom

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nyfantom

Wow! I got this right and got a 404 error until just now.. Amazing... I still have NEVER gotten a Buccaneers of Caribbean .. only this time it was signficantly more work not to get!

You d*mn bunch of pirates! Ohhhh the theme.. I get it now! Okay Woot! I can't argue the logic.. but I can still cry myself to sleep..

n2f

quality posts: 0 Private Messages n2f

I think that was the easiest, quickest order process for a bag that I've ever had. No waiting, went to processing and then pretty quickly to completed. I have low expectations for the crap itself, but it's still always fun.

kcostell

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kcostell

Seems like a mighty crowded antechamber this time around.

Yarrrgh.

ehs5mw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ehs5mw

I thought I got there pretty fast (within 10 seconds of the last posting), but I got stuck in the waiting room. Oh well. Eventually I suppose I will decide it just isn't worth it anymore instead of just thinking that might be true.

BelyndaG

quality posts: 17 Private Messages BelyndaG

I'm still in the waiting room and so is my daughter.

mystickittie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mystickittie

Yes! Got a Buccaneers of Caribbean! I was pretty quick, and got through the checkout in seconds. I had my map all cut out and taped up ready to go. I did hit the Antechamber of Doom, but I refreshed and got through fast. I love how they did this one, I was definitely prepared for that last map piece. But I would be pretty mad if I had spent all day on this with no result, lol. Congrats all

sully51

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sully51

I've been sent to the antechamber at least the last few times, so it's not brand new. I've yet to come out of it victorious though.

[EDIT] Also, After hitting the antechamber yesterday, it did eventually redirect to the sold out page.

gmartell

quality posts: 10 Private Messages gmartell

The lights are still going, so it may be three days of woot. Woot-offs still going on in other tabs. 30"minutes of free shipping left.

vmorgs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vmorgs

Still there myself and I too don't know how long to expect...

bhazlewood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bhazlewood
demon00689 wrote:What makes you think that isn't the final item? Come back in 37 minutes.

The flashing lights are still there. Usually on the last item, they are gone.

MichXelle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages MichXelle
jessiferr wrote:Dear Woot Gods, please be merciful and offer up a couple more of these sweet lighter guns. Thank you. Love, me.

Ditto!

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

vsjammer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vsjammer

So whats the waiting room?

debraae

quality posts: 1 Private Messages debraae

Sad. Worked on the map all day. Then, I screwed up the letters on the last piece by putting one wrong one in the wrong place. Took my hubby yelling at me for me to figure out the mistake. My phone was ringing. I was typing. Finally got the RIGHT letters in and actually got to hit the button! Got to the order page --- and BAM - antechamber. BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Deb-er-do
Thank you for the Birthday Crap, Woot! 7/11/14

juliebee3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages juliebee3

Typo in my URL *cry*! Maybe next time. Congrats to all who got their Boat of Crabs.

Pretty cool last item, too!

nlabirdlady

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nlabirdlady

Still in the waiting room, it keeps reloading itself........how long, woot, how long????