gekowithastaplegun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gekowithastaplegun

Yippee Antechamber never ends

teknokill

quality posts: 2 Private Messages teknokill

What kind of stuff will I get with me Buccaneer Booty?

pressmenot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pressmenot

18 minutes in the AoD HAS to be good news - right?

tapehands

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tapehands

sigh. went from the antechamber to a sold out screen finally. at least i'll be getting a new monkey...

ericslaw

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ericslaw

This is my first time in the waiting room.
Nice to see an actual 'queue' instead of the the eternity of a spinning throbber or frequent connection errors.

certainly feels better than finally figuring out the map only to find it was sold out prematurely (yesterday).

Woot Redemption....

GTTraveller

quality posts: 7 Private Messages GTTraveller

Darn you Woot. Spent too much time on this stupid woot off to only find 11 treasure pieces. The puzzle is not complete.

Russ6169

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Russ6169

If anyone still wants the gun:
http://www.amazon.com/Wyndham-House-Decorative-Lighter-Replica/dp/B005OQ1GJ4

dwillars

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwillars

I played hard for 2 days and have nothing to show for my efforts. I also got the buy button that looped to no where.

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
bobmctooth wrote:Just refreshed to the sold out page for me. I'm out!

Same here, we're heading to bed. Woot, thanks for thanking me for spending a good amount of money here. No gun lighter, no url for the B 0 C.

Good night people.

Above: Yeah! You Tell `EmYou're not gonna sit there and let that jerkface get away with saying that, are you?

Reply:

No we're not Woot. No more money will be spent here tonight. You caused the problem not us waiting patiently to purchase this lighter.

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

TheEndless

quality posts: 14 Private Messages TheEndless

I'm glad I didn't spend hours checking woot and piecing together a map to not get the Buccaneers of Caribbean in the end!... oh wait... frickin' frackin'...

TheEndless

thespiansmc

quality posts: 24 Private Messages thespiansmc

On the other hand, I *will* give that pink ukeleles are sketchy, but that's really the point.

rahulabon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rahulabon

Still stuck in the waiting room.

Wish it would just boot me so I could go to sleep!

walrus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages walrus

I would have been all over this, when I was 13

CalcMonkey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages CalcMonkey
peaceetc wrote:Really? I've ordered from them a handful of times, and I've never had any trouble. Do you know something I don't?

I've ordered several times. Each time, it was weeks before I got my items and I had to complain to them via their facebook page before they would listen and send my item. That's been a year now... maybe they've improved but I don't trust them anymore.

nodnetni

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nodnetni

Had the order page and then it went back to the waiting room...

girlfriday98

quality posts: 1 Private Messages girlfriday98

Im still in the waiting room. I am a patient girl. I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait. My time is water down the drain.

vmorgs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vmorgs
Russ6169 wrote:If anyone still wants the gun:
http://www.amazon.com/Wyndham-House-Decorative-Lighter-Replica/dp/B005OQ1GJ4

Yes!! Thank you!! =)

patreezia

quality posts: 5 Private Messages patreezia
demon00689 wrote:1. I think it's the last woot off item and therefore there likely will not be another item until midnite CST.

2. Each time an item was posted with a map piece, we assembled that piece with the prior piece. The map revealed a URL one piece at a time. One we had the last piece which revealed the final characters of the URL, we went to that URL and it was a Buccaneers of Caribbean for sale (briefly). So that's how that worked.

Thanks for the explanation. I'll check it out in a half hour to see if the new Woot item appears (will that be the end of the Woot-off?

rahulabon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rahulabon
rahulabon wrote:Still stuck in the waiting room.

And wish granted. Good night!

CBank

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CBank

Finally kicked to the Sold Out page. Oh well.

Today's treasure hunt went much better than yesterday's.

gekowithastaplegun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gekowithastaplegun
Russ6169 wrote:Made me sign in again, then booted me out to the sold out buy page...booooo

Ditto!... and I was signed in beforehand as well...

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 188 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

Arr! I still be stuck in the Antechamber of Doom, waiting on me Bag of Carribean. I be tempted to gather a crew and sail to the shores of Woot and show them me steel, the scurvy dogs!!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

llamasrforever

quality posts: 1 Private Messages llamasrforever

Stuck in the waiting room still, except for when it asked me to log in again and I got all excited. But then it took me back to the room of doom. I liked back when people had more than 10 seconds to get these...

eflores714

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eflores714

Anybody want to guess what the next item will be at 10pm? I'm guessing the woot Monkey since everybody's unlocked free shipping.

rainydz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rainydz

No Bag for me, maybe next time!

musclesmarinara68

quality posts: 0 Private Messages musclesmarinara68

Clearly I don't have enough time on my hands. Oh well. I got my speakers...Win. Until my credit card statement comes...Fail.

CalcMonkey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages CalcMonkey

Still in the waiting room... In it for the long hall. I've already stayed up this late and ignored dr. orders.

krakinboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages krakinboy
SpicyMike wrote:Did you give the glue stick to the kids, to keep them quiet while you wooted? :P

Naw, I was getting hungry during the last few items, but didn't want to leave the keyboard. Guess I owe them a new one.

timg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages timg

I'm still in the waiting room as well.

If the damn thing is sold old, then just kick me out already!

I think this will be my last woot-off. I've been trying for the bags for years and it's impossible to get them. whoever does is either damn lucky or cheating somehow.

tonycyndy

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tonycyndy

Stillllllll in the waiting room....must.not.leave.

penwynd

quality posts: 2 Private Messages penwynd

Is this being left up for no good reason other than the puzzle ppl who are WAITING in the empty room that then takes us to the "sold out" page?

vonjoua

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vonjoua
rahulabon wrote:Still stuck in the waiting room.

Me too, its the wait that never ends...

peaceetc

quality posts: 11 Private Messages peaceetc
CalcMonkey wrote:I've ordered several times. Each time, it was weeks before I got my items and I had to complain to them via their facebook page before they would listen and send my item. That's been a year now... maybe they've improved but I don't trust them anymore.

That's too bad. I've ordered six things from them, and each came as expected. The shipping was slow, but I expected that. I will be watchful, however. Thanks for the info.

(x18)

mdrcoast

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mdrcoast

Well no Buccaneers of Caribbean for me and I was on it pretty quick. On the other hand, the map was fun and I got some Christmas shopping done.

So I am Never Coming Back!

(pss, see you tomorrow...)

cappo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages cappo
eflores714 wrote:Anybody want to guess what the next item will be at 10pm? I'm guessing the woot Monkey since everybody's unlocked free shipping.

Free shipping ends in 21 minutes.

Which will be when the new item shows up.

deviatedthoughts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deviatedthoughts
krakinboy wrote:Naw, I was getting hungry during the last few items, but didn't want to leave the keyboard. Guess I owe them a new one.

Wait, you ate the gluestick?

algh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages algh

Wow, Woot. You would THINK you would have had a few more than that after people worked all effing day on this. Screw you. I'm done with your POS Woot-offs. Glad I didn't buy anything today to support this nonsense.

jhh0001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhh0001
vonjoua wrote:Me too, its the wait that never ends...

Yes, it goes on and on my friends...

nxp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nxp

Great puzzle!

I merged my last piece (didn't quite fit...) before managing to grab a Buccaneers of Caribbean !

+67c for CA shipping. Better get crappier crap with the fee hike.

PS: link I used was: http://www.woot.com/rbhsfrrnltibcswvitpbntophssrbraarrcp

darktide00

quality posts: 5 Private Messages darktide00

got kicked out. Good job anyone who got one :-)

I told you not to bother me while I'm cleaning my Room!