arfischman411

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arfischman411

I'm just curious how long it takes before an item actually ships. I ordered an HDTV Friday evening September 14th and it still says "awaiting shipping". I know with Fedex Smartpost it takes forever to arrive but I figured it would've at least been sent out by now.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

arfischman411 wrote:I'm just curious how long it takes before an item actually ships. I ordered an HDTV Friday evening September 14th and it still says "awaiting shipping". I know with Fedex Smartpost it takes forever to arrive but I figured it would've at least been sent out by now.

Usually HDTV are drop-shipped by separate vendors and tracking updates take a little bit more time to update.

If you haven't seen much of an update status on your order, feel free to email us at service@woot.com and we'll try and help you track down your TV and find out any progress.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

arfischman411

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arfischman411
ROGETRAY wrote:Usually HDTV are drop-shipped by separate vendors and tracking updates take a little bit more time to update.

If you haven't seen much of an update status on your order, feel free to email us at service@woot.com and we'll try and help you track down your TV and find out any progress.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Thanks for the quick reply!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff