meccano

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meccano

YES --the hair gets stuck between the blades and is impossible to remove making them useless after one shave--Thank you. That is EXACTLY what happens. Now I know I'm not crazy!!!

Never buying these again - here, there or anywhere!

putts0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages putts0

Very possibly the worst shaver and shave I have ever had! New or old this is junk.
Between this and Motorola mouse that Motorola won't stand behind I'm beginning to think that woot is just a fancy dumping ground for junk

Scoth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Scoth

Two years into this deal and I still don't regret it. Still have plenty of cartridges left. Like many people said it took some time to adjust to the shave, but once you do it works just fine. It's no straight razor shave but considering I've spent $28 for 2+ years of shaving, with at least another six months left, I'm not unhappy. May even buy more once these are gone.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Scoth wrote:Two years into this deal and I still don't regret it. Still have plenty of cartridges left. Like many people said it took some time to adjust to the shave, but once you do it works just fine. It's no straight razor shave but considering I've spent $28 for 2+ years of shaving, with at least another six months left, I'm not unhappy. May even buy more once these are gone.

YAY! Thanks for coming back to share your experience.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

mgemmell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mgemmell

this has got to be the worst shaver I've ever tried.Sorry I bought three shaving kits for the bargin... wasted money.