Wagnbat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Wagnbat

Onza Tournament Edition

Love the controller. Don't love the internal quality. I'm currently on my third, as two were replaced under warranty. Both times I RMA'd my controller, I was sad because going back to a standard controller after handling an Onza Tourney edition is saddening. They are pretty well built, but the handling is fantastic. The shorter button pushes, the texture of the controller... Very well done.

The only thing I don't like about the exterior of the controller, is the upper left and right corners, are a bit sharp. Has nothing to do with the gameplay or feel, but it's a flawed design aesthetic. I love the adjustable tension on the sticks and I enjoy not having to worry about battery stuff.

Two RMAs. The first, the ABXY buttons were messing up. Took 3 months for them to send me a replacement. Not sure why, but it didn't cost me anything so I can't complain too much. Second controller, would not continue to 'run' forward during Mass Effect 3. Click down on left stick to start running, then char would just start walking. Tried regular controller, no problems. Tried Onza, same problem. Could not consistently run anywhere without stopping. Strafing and forward movement were generally fine though. Also replaced, no cost to me, at about 10/11 months of 12 month warranty period.

Really like this controller. Really hope this one doesn't break/crap out. Twenty five bucks is an alright deal. Would be better with a better warranty.

Predreus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Predreus

I got my Onza Gaming Controller for Xbox 360 in today and it was the standard design, and not the Battlefield 3 design that was shown

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

Predreus wrote:I got my Onza Gaming Controller for Xbox 360 in today and it was the standard design, and not the Battlefield 3 design that was shown

Sorry to hear you received the wrong model.
Please write in to service@woot.com and we'll be glad to help you with your order.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

chrocker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrocker
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry to hear you received the wrong model.
Please write in to service@woot.com and we'll be glad to help you with your order.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Same thing here. I'd be fine with it, except there's a short in the cord, so it doesn't work. Guess I'll be sending in for an RMA.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

chrocker wrote:Same thing here. I'd be fine with it, except there's a short in the cord, so it doesn't work. Guess I'll be sending in for an RMA.

sorry about that. :/

it looks like you have a 90-day warranty through Razer. you might want to reach out to them, if you're interested in keeping the device. (Otherwise, just shoot an email to service@woot.com.)

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

cocacrazy88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cocacrazy88

PemberDucky wrote:sorry about that. :/

it looks like you have a 90-day warranty through Razer. you might want to reach out to them, if you're interested in keeping the device. (Otherwise, just shoot an email to service@woot.com.)

I sent an email to service@woot.com and rma@woot.com as I ordered a Carcharias headset, but instead got a pair of Razer Electras (headphones.)
I was baffled when I opened the package, after waiting a nice long time for it as it had a zip code snafu that made it arrive pretty late.

Hopefully can get a refund processed quickly so I can either get the Razer Kraken Pros or a pair of Audio Technicas.

tarara13666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tarara13666

welp unfortunately i got the Electra too. no me gusta!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

tarara13666 wrote:welp unfortunately i got the Electra too. no me gusta!

no bueno. :c

email service@woot.com and let them know you got the wrong item. i'll nudge 'em from this end, too.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

tarara13666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tarara13666
PemberDucky wrote:no bueno. :c

email service@woot.com and let them know you got the wrong item. i'll nudge 'em from this end, too.

roger that <3 sent ze email and stuffs thankies :3