ezenc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ezenc

Thinking because these guys are a part of Amazon and reading some posts, I purchased some high end earbuds and then realized they were not iPhone compatible since there was no mic. Got the following response back today: ........"Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns/exchanges on items ordered in error, don't like, etc. You might try selling it to a friend, coworker, on EBay or www.wootswap.com"

impaul4

quality posts: 8 Private Messages impaul4
ezenc wrote:Thinking because these guys are a part of Amazon and reading some posts, I purchased some high end earbuds and then realized they were not iPhone compatible since there was no mic. Got the following response back today: ........"Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns/exchanges on items ordered in error, don't like, etc. You might try selling it to a friend, coworker, on EBay or www.wootswap.com"

What's the problem? You didn't read the product description. Your bad.

craigthom

quality posts: 62 Private Messages craigthom
ezenc wrote:Thinking because these guys are a part of Amazon and reading some posts, I purchased some high end earbuds and then realized they were not iPhone compatible since there was no mic. Got the following response back today: w........"Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns/exchanges on items ordered in error, don't like, etc. You might try selling it to a friend, coworker, on EBay or www.wootswap.com"

Yes, that's the way it works. If the product is defective or does not match what they advertised, then it is Woot's problem. If you buy something you change your mind about or doesn't meet your needs (but does meet their claims), then it is your problem.

They sell limited batches of close-out items. Think of Woot as that table in the store with the big "All Sales Final" sign.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Sorry you are unhappy. We are pretty clear in our FAQ that we don't take returns. Once something is gone, we really don't want it back so make sure you do your research before you order.

Will I receive customer support like I'm used to?
Not quite. If you buy something you don't end up liking or you have what marketing people call "buyer's remorse," sell it on Craigslist or at a garage sale. It's likely you'll make money doing this and save everyone a hassle. If the item doesn't work, first, find out what you're doing wrong. Yes, we know you think the item is bad, but it's probably your fault. Google your problem, or come back to that product discussion in our community and ask other people if they know. Try to call the manufacturer and ask if they know. If you give up and must return it to us, then follow on to the next FAQ entry.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

craig616

quality posts: 5 Private Messages craig616
ezenc wrote:Thinking because these guys are a part of Amazon and reading some posts, I purchased some high end earbuds and then realized they were not iPhone compatible since there was no mic. Got the following response back today: ........"Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns/exchanges on items ordered in error, don't like, etc. You might try selling it to a friend, coworker, on EBay or www.wootswap.com"

Too bad for you.
The description says everything.
Don't post stuff like that here, we are a community. Woots been good to us.

GO BACK TO WALMART.