WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What’s the best sleeping position?
  • 8.3% - On my back. 326
  • 12.3% - On my stomach. 484
  • 33% - On my side. 1299
  • 15.6% - In the recovery position, like 3/4 stomach. 613
  • 5.8% - Curled up in a tiny ball surrounded by three feet of blankets. 228
  • 5.9% - However I pass out. 234
  • 19% - Spooning a lover. 749
3933 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Quality Posts

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

How many pillows?
4 minimum: Head, hugger, knees, ankles.

rmzalbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmzalbar
curtisuxor wrote:How many pillows?
4 minimum: Head, hugger, knees, ankles.

0 or 1.

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

I would have chosen "Curled up in a tiny ball surrounded by three feet of blankets" but now that I'm married I can't do that. *Shaking fist at cohabitation*

beaglebrains

quality posts: 4 Private Messages beaglebrains

Spooning is great, but when I'm spooning the wife I'm always too....preoccupied....to sleep. :D

hosesplus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hosesplus

Who sleeps?

FIGHTING CRIME AND INDIFFERENCE SINCE 8:32 THIS MORNING

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
k4th3r1n3 wrote:I would have chosen "Curled up in a tiny ball surrounded by three feet of blankets" but now that I'm married I can't do that. *Shaking fist at cohabitation*

If I can wake up with blankets touching any part of my body, I consider it a victory. My wife rolls herself into a little burrito every night.

bblhed

quality posts: 9 Private Messages bblhed

I have known many women that should go to bed wearing a mask black and white striped pajamas, and caring a sack with a picture of a blanket on it.

nlevake

quality posts: 8 Private Messages nlevake

How many pillows? Minimum of eight!! My bed is a sleigh bed, with inlaid wrought iron leaves and flowers, with a waveless soft-sided baffled waterbed mattress. With a pillow top. With a down mattress pad. With a four-inch memory foam mattress topper. With a four-inch down featherbed. I roll over once, maybe! Love my bed.

losbradley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages losbradley
beaglebrains wrote:Spooning is great, but when I'm spooning the wife I'm always too....preoccupied....to sleep. :D

Spooning is for AFTER silly!

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman

I like to sleep on my stomach with one leg raised at an angle (sort of in a Captain Morgan-like position). My boyfriend hates it because it usually ends up on him. I also like to sleep in a burrowing position with my head and knees pushing into someones back.

Coincidentally, I've been told I'm annoying to sleep next to.

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

Bammbamm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bammbamm

One foot on the floor, just to stop the bed from spinning.

furtech

quality posts: 0 Private Messages furtech

The missing choice is clearly, "Body twisted horribly so as not to disturb the cat(s) (or dogs or both) sleeping on bed."

nonstoprobot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nonstoprobot

You're supposed to sleep on your left side to prevent acid reflux. Look it up.

davidbowser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages davidbowser
nonstoprobot wrote:You're supposed to sleep on your left side to prevent acid reflux. Look it up.

True, and I do.

deadwithnumbers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deadwithnumbers
nlevake wrote:How many pillows? Minimum of eight!! My bed is a sleigh bed, with inlaid wrought iron leaves and flowers, with a waveless soft-sided baffled waterbed mattress. With a pillow top. With a down mattress pad. With a four-inch memory foam mattress topper. With a four-inch down featherbed. I roll over once, maybe! Love my bed.

Your bed sounds amazing!

davidbowser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages davidbowser
llandar wrote:If I can wake up with blankets touching any part of my body, I consider it a victory. My wife rolls herself into a little burrito every night.

I learned long ago to have a backup blanket. Regardless of the temp in the house, wifey rolls them around her and then throws them all off in the middle of the night in her sleep.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

nlevake wrote:How many pillows? Minimum of eight!! My bed is a sleigh bed, with inlaid wrought iron leaves and flowers, with a waveless soft-sided baffled waterbed mattress. With a pillow top. With a down mattress pad. With a four-inch memory foam mattress topper. With a four-inch down featherbed. I roll over once, maybe! Love my bed.

How do you get a fitted sheet over all that?

To make son's dorm mattress comfy, we added a foam pad, 2" memory foam topper, and a super padded mattress pad. He's slept on a water bed since about 3rd grade so those rock-hard dorm beds were an adjustment.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

kiwistrawberrybonk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiwistrawberrybonk

Three feet of blanket is not enough blanket. Even during the summer.