cathiegc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cathiegc

I love WOOT but I'm getting frustrated. I contacted Service@Woot.com several days ago regarding a shipment that I did not receive. I had notified FedEx that the item did not make it to my front door, regardless of what the status of the tracking number stated. FedEx conducted a trace and then reported back to me that they have nothing further to report and they are calling the shipment lost and closing the trace. I immediately notified Woot via a reply to the first email I got from Justin at Woot Members Services when I used the form they want us to use to email them that I'd not received the product. I was given a case # and have included that in ALL further correspondence to Woot. In other words . . . I followed all the instructions that both FedEx and Woot had given me. I don't have my vacuum, I'm out 304 bucks and I'm being ignored by Woot Services. I really wanted the Neato, but NOW I want my money back.
I'm rapidly falling out of love with Woot - passing up some of the dailys I would have purchased (such as the computer offered yesterday) because I need to know I can trust a vendor to do the right thing. Woot's got my money, I've got nothing. Not happy.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Sorry for the problems. I'm pinging customer service from this end. It's the weekend though so it may be Monday before I can get a response.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cathiegc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cathiegc
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the problems. I'm pinging customer service from this end. It's the weekend though so it may be Monday before I can get a response.

I appreciate that assist. I don't mind that no one works on the weekend. I DO mind that my emails have gone unanswered Monday thru Friday.