alanjleib

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alanjleib

case # W-1274881-O5PE Woot Order #41455833

I tried to cancel an order that had not shipped last Thursday. But was told I could not. It still has not shipped. Can I cancel now?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

alanjleib wrote:case # W-1274881-O5PE Woot Order #41455833

I tried to cancel an order that had not shipped last Thursday. But was told I could not. It still has not shipped. Can I cancel now?

Even though the order may not have technically shipped, it has been processed which means your shipping label is in a stack with thousands of other orders ready to be pulled. It's just not feasible to try to hand pull your order once it's at that point.

Sorry we're more efficient now.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

thumperchick

quality posts: 244 Private Messages thumperchick
alanjleib wrote:case # W-1274881-O5PE Woot Order #41455833

Looks like your best bet would be to refuse delivery - that will send it back to woot and then they would process a refund for you, unless that's also changed. Either way, you're stuck through the shipping process.