inkibus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages inkibus

Hi Woot,
I recently grabbed a USB VIBE turntable, and couldn't wait to get it, as a prez for my dad. http://sellout.woot.com/offers/vibe-usb-turntable-with-speakers-6
Well, not outside damage to the box, but it sounded really loose inside.
THough the needle arm was tied down, it's clearly broken. Once lifted from the cradle that holds it and it's moved out, it does not descend onto the record. It plops down with no spring or control. And it won't return to the cradle when reaching the end of the record.
No, I understand the policy say that the damages in shipping are not Woot's fault. But as a professional business that ships delicate items, I know the customer being happy is the key. IS there a way I could return and get a refund? I'd ask for a replacement, but I can see by other postings on this forum that most of these items are already sold out after a day or two.
Thanks for your time and generally good service.
Inki

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

inkibus wrote:Hi Woot,
I recently grabbed a USB VIBE turntable, and couldn't wait to get it, as a prez for my dad. http://sellout.woot.com/offers/vibe-usb-turntable-with-speakers-6
Well, not outside damage to the box, but it sounded really loose inside.
THough the needle arm was tied down, it's clearly broken. Once lifted from the cradle that holds it and it's moved out, it does not descend onto the record. It plops down with no spring or control. And it won't return to the cradle when reaching the end of the record.
No, I understand the policy say that the damages in shipping are not Woot's fault. But as a professional business that ships delicate items, I know the customer being happy is the key. IS there a way I could return and get a refund? I'd ask for a replacement, but I can see by other postings on this forum that most of these items are already sold out after a day or two.
Thanks for your time and generally good service.
Inki

Sorry for the late reply. Please email into us at service@woot.com and we'll be glad to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your purchase.

I've also forwarded your issue onto Member Services to see if they can help you find a resolution.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff