Hovencloof

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Hovencloof

It is best on a Chivito, available anywhere in La Banda Oriental, which is NOT a Chinese music group.

slavnar

quality posts: 3 Private Messages slavnar

In between pancakes, so the rich yolk and the maple syrup combines with the creamy buttermilk pancake.

wootod

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wootod

frisbee

animatedbox

quality posts: 2 Private Messages animatedbox

huevos divorciados with fried platinos

mshultise

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mshultise

OK< how about a Loco Moco?

The Loco Moco is a gigantic entre with a heap of white rice under a with a hamburger patty and a Sunnyside-up egg, and then smothered in gravy. This dish is popular for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

ItsKona.Com

heartburnkid

quality posts: 4 Private Messages heartburnkid

On a plate, with a couple of pieces of toast on the side to dip in the yolk.

kfordlive88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfordlive88

I'll post an image tomorrow?
~savvy.woot

redspecial

quality posts: 5 Private Messages redspecial

The greatest use of an egg is to accompany BACON! Mmmmmmmmm . . . bacon.

link007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages link007

In loco moco of course!

Loco moco is a traditional meal in Hawaiian cuisine. There are many variations, but the essential loco moco consists of white rice, topped with a hamburger patty, a fried egg, and brown gravy.

http://bigislandgrinds.com/2006/09/loco-moco-recipe/

rejiii

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rejiii

Throw it at Woot because they're recycling an old poll.

earthquake5683

quality posts: 0 Private Messages earthquake5683
joshshaman wrote:was surprised to see it myself. korean dish full of vegetables and rice cooked in a stone hot pot. throw an egg on top and some meat if u like.

I was also surprised to see it. I just thought it was because I was located in Korea that it somehow knew. I had some yesterday, and the egg makes the dish.

Joe

vinreaper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vinreaper

A fried egg is great set atop of pasta which is lightly dressed with olive oil, parmesan cheese and a touch of red chili flakes. Break into the yolk over the pasta! Killer!

seanf350

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanf350

I saw mcguyver use an egg to seal the radiator of an army jeep so he could drive it around and do mcguyver things. And that is the greatest use of an egg.

schnichaels

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schnichaels

I initially voted for on a burger, but then I remembered.

The Primanti Brothers sandwich:

davidsikes73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidsikes73

Two words: Huevos rancheros.

aphroat

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aphroat

Use an egg to prove just how darned hot it is out there. It's always fun to throw down a piece of aluminum foil on the sidewalk and fry one's breakfast with a group of goggling kids watching...

tudorqueen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tudorqueen

For me, it's two perfect fried eggs on top of a fresh serving of corned beef hash. You cut into the eggs, they run into the hash, and the whole thing merges together into deliciousness.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

On top of other things. Sandwich sure I guess - nothing beats the Triple Fried Egg Chili Chutney, but also on top of hashbrowns, or fried potatoes, or rice, or stir fry, or steak, or well you get the idea.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.