WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Golfer's Paradise

Remember those old clubs? The ones that the first professional golfers used? Well, you shouldn't. Because that was FOREVER ago. And besides, you don't wanna be living in the past. You gotta focus on the here and now. In order to win out there, you need the newest, coolest, most advanced gear. Like this stuff we're selling here!

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Golfing gear! Who's got reviews?

I'm just hanging out, really.

zolagolf5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zolagolf5

Still looking for left-handed putter.

Face76

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Face76

More Callaway polo shirts in colors other than pink or blue would be great.

03AZRoush

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 03AZRoush

Grade A balls? As in the worst of the worst? Whats wrong here?!?

mrlumpy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mrlumpy

Really tempted by that putter. I was bummed I missed it the other day. Just have to figure out how to explain the purchase to my wife...

afrid

quality posts: 1 Private Messages afrid

Honestly Woot, I am disappointed. As a proud ateeist, you are seriously driving me away from your site. Golf is an elitist, hateful "sport". Teeism supports anarchy, dictatorial reign, and cheating. Meanwhile they put out their shameful propganda and discriminate against ateeists. And honestly, their philosophy doesn't even make sense. Whoever authorized this sale should be ashamed for supporting the teeist agenda.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
mrlumpy wrote:Really tempted by that putter. I was bummed I missed it the other day. Just have to figure out how to explain the purchase to my wife...

"Because I missed it the other day."

I'm just hanging out, really.

chucky1224

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chucky1224

lefty?

jchirich

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jchirich

Why is it that they never overstock medium shirts? Do they really make all of this massive clothing on purpose and then realize that there aren't nearly that many massive people?

hookhams

quality posts: 4 Private Messages hookhams

What the heck kind of color is "dusty" pink?

I dont even think Crayola crayons in the woman's 168+ crayon box has a rusty dusty pink color.

It looks like a light pink shirt, one I'm not in the market for and clicked hoping there were other colors.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

afrid wrote:Honestly Woot, I am disappointed. As a proud ateeist, you are seriously driving me away from your site. Golf is an elitist, hateful "sport". Teeism supports anarchy, dictatorial reign, and cheating. Meanwhile they put out their shameful propganda and discriminate against ateeists. And honestly, their philosophy doesn't even make sense. Whoever authorized this sale should be ashamed for supporting the teeist agenda.

Best post of the day. I salute you.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 555 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

hookhams wrote:What the heck kind of color is "dusty" pink?

I dont even think Crayola crayons in the woman's 168+ crayon box has a rusty dusty pink color.

It looks like a light pink shirt, one I'm not in the market for and clicked hoping there were other colors.

A woman knows exactly what color Dusty Pink is. (I'm a woman. I can say this.)

And for the record, that shirt is NOT dusty pink.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sanalmg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sanalmg

Hi...Shoe only for ape sized foot? ....not my size which is 6. May be a small foot for an adult, disproportionate to size (may be more evolved!).

PureNHL

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PureNHL

Any review on the bag?