brotherman38

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brotherman38

While glad I went ahead and got one, it works great, follow the directions! If you have scaly feet it won't work too well :-). Don't have scaly feet so works great for me :-). I take my measurements first thing in the morning before eating or drinking and its consistent for me. Also if you just stand on it without hitting the power it will just gave your weight, but it you hit the power button first and select the user it will give you all the measurements.

therealjrn

quality posts: 51 Private Messages therealjrn

This scale must be defective. I hear Tony Little saying I can DO it! but I just keep gaining weight despite my strict Mazzio's Mediterranean Pizza (Garlic basil olive oil, mozzarella, feta, roasted red pepper, caramelized red onion, chicken, black olive, fresh mushroom, toasted herb shake) and Nachos diet! Boo!

Maybe I need to switch to the Taco Pizza

(Refried Beans, Sausage, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Black Olives, Tortilla Chips, Cheddar Cheese)

I'm sure THAT's the ticket!

Hay look! It's pizza AND a salad!

Happy 10th Woot!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
therealjrn wrote:This scale must be defective. I hear Tony Little saying I can DO it! but I just keep gaining weight despite my strict Mazzio's Mediterranean Pizza (Garlic basil olive oil, mozzarella, feta, roasted red pepper, caramelized red onion, chicken, black olive, fresh mushroom, toasted herb shake) and Nachos diet! Boo!

Maybe I need to switch to the Taco Pizza

(Refried Beans, Sausage, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Black Olives, Tortilla Chips, Cheddar Cheese)

I'm sure THAT's the ticket!

Looks nutritious to me.

I'm just hanging out, really.

terrimcginnis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terrimcginnis

Still getting familiar with it but so far so good! (Wasn't thrilled with the dead batteries however.)

dewsparkle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dewsparkle

This scale is great if you want to think you are about 20lbs lighter than you are....but to get an accurate reading, forget it! I recieved mine, it was inaccurate, I sent it back, recieved another, it behaved EXACTLY the same way. So, now I am out shipping and the only thing I can do is ask for a refund from WOOT, which I am waiting for, the scale DOES NOT WORK!!!!!

Donna Woomer