WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Have you been watching KidFoot over on Kids.Woot? Because if not, you're missing out on the Internet's premiere weekly puppet show about juvenile sasquatches. Watch all 19 episodes in one glorious video-binge here, then you'll be ready for #20 when it airs this Thursday on the front page of Kids.Woot!

NoOutlet

quality posts: 1 Private Messages NoOutlet

I, for one, have been watching KidFoot religiously. It is my favorite thing about Woot! right now. Never stop making them.

jcolag

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jcolag

Those of us missing the non-video podcast might also note a fair number of Kidfoot songs that...probably shouldn't be played for children.

(And they're posted to the same YouTube channel as other Woot stuff, for the appified people.)

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

Yeah, subscribing to our Youtube channel will alert you to quite a bit more video content than appears here in the weekly Wootcast slot on Woot's main page.

We're working on better subscription options, but for now that's the best way to make sure you're getting the maximum available dosage of Woot video.

meefus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meefus
jcolag wrote:Those of us missing the non-video podcast might also note a fair number of Kidfoot songs that...probably shouldn't be played for children.

(And they're posted to the same YouTube channel as other Woot stuff, for the appified people.)

Like that "Blood Brothers" song. Not sure about the audience on that one, although it was rather catchy. So sad that these videos don't get very many views, I love the puppets and the voice actors. I honestly feel that if they worked on their writing, Woot could have something really good going on here.

Starblind

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Starblind

Yep, Kidfoot is the best part of woot right now. It had kind of a rocky start but found its tone soon enough and now it's awesome.