WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Insomnia.
  • 20.8% - Not a problem for me. I sleep like a rock. 358
  • 24.8% - Only when I’m stressed out about something. 427
  • 34% - It happens every so often. Never know when or why. 587
  • 20.4% - What was the question? I couldn’t hear you over the hallucinations. 352
1724 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

Insomnia is a trial run for having kids.

jrs1980

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jrs1980

I don't have a problem going to sleep, but I do have a problem going to bed! I was working early today, but I went to bed my normal time last night, and I still had to talk myself out of going to bed with a book.

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

CharlesP2009

quality posts: 27 Private Messages CharlesP2009

I wish I got paid to sleep, I'm really good at it!

lonelypond

quality posts: 408 Private Messages lonelypond

Auditory hallucinations, your new best friend.

cappo

quality posts: 29 Private Messages cappo

I only have a problem falling asleep when I have to be awake in time for something X number of hours later.

hosesplus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hosesplus

Never a heavy drinker but I quit to lose weight and found most of my insomnia just disappeared. Every few weeks on a Sunday night, always a Sunday night,I spend a few hours staring at the ceiling. I have no idea why.

FIGHTING CRIME AND INDIFFERENCE SINCE 8:32 THIS MORNING

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr
cappo wrote:I only have a problem falling asleep when I have to be awake in time for something X number of hours later.

Yup, I'm the same way...it becomes a countdown to how many hours I have left to actually sleep until I have to be awake again.

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!