kelleykirker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelleykirker

I am quick to get a response here but absolutely no real help. As far as I'm concerned, the emails drift in to oblivion and never get answered. I've reached out by twitter, multiple emails and even here before. I am totally over wanting an answer to my question- if that was your goal, you accomplished it. Just needed you to know that its a bummer to not get a real answer or have a way to get any one on the phone... just constantly shuffled.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
kelleykirker wrote:I am quick to get a response here but absolutely no real help. As far as I'm concerned, the emails drift in to oblivion and never get answered. I've reached out by twitter, multiple emails and even here before. I am totally over wanting an answer to my question- if that was your goal, you accomplished it. Just needed you to know that its a bummer to not get a real answer or have a way to get any one on the phone... just constantly shuffled.

Hi there,
Is it possible your emails might be hitting your spam folder by any chance? We do want you to get the help you need, so really if there's something we can do let us know.

I'm just hanging out, really.

kelleykirker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kelleykirker
inkycatz wrote:Hi there,
Is it possible your emails might be hitting your spam folder by any chance? We do want you to get the help you need, so really if there's something we can do let us know.

I check my junk folder regularly and, unfortunately, they aren't there. The auto confirmation emails come through beautifully to let me know my email was received but that is where the communication stops.

All I want to know is who manufactured the inflatable mattress I bought from you all so that I can track them down and purchase a replacement piece. If you all don't know who makes it, please just tell me. Its been a month or so of waiting.

Here the info:
Your order number 35865131 for 1 20” Airbed with Built-In Pump and Tethered Remote Control

Any help? Instead of passing this along to get lost in the mix again, can you please look and respond here?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
kelleykirker wrote:I check my junk folder regularly and, unfortunately, they aren't there. The auto confirmation emails come through beautifully to let me know my email was received but that is where the communication stops.

All I want to know is who manufactured the inflatable mattress I bought from you all so that I can track them down and purchase a replacement piece. If you all don't know who makes it, please just tell me. Its been a month or so of waiting.

Here the info:
Your order number 35865131 for 1 20” Airbed with Built-In Pump and Tethered Remote Control

Any help? Instead of passing this along to get lost in the mix again, can you please look and respond here?

Unfortunately forum moderators have no access to your account information. We have passed this on to service@woot.com to be on the look out for your issue.

I'm just hanging out, really.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

i didn't realize "wild disappointment" could be a thing!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.