captchrista

quality posts: 0 Private Messages captchrista

i ordered a fan on the last woot off and seems it came up damaged along the way in shipping so yall sent me a replacement...well the ladder you sent does not move the air that well. I also have 3 other items that seem to have been lost in shipping world and have been returned some how the zip code was wrong and even though it was supose to be changed and said so on the ship to...they have been returned..the tracking said they were returned a week ago...but i still have not refund on those..i only have about a one third return on emails...and yes i check my spam i have yall in my address book...lol...i think i have a woot curse...but seriously...the ladder really does not cool the air at all...thanks for your time...

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
captchrista wrote:i ordered a fan on the last woot off and seems it came up damaged along the way in shipping so yall sent me a replacement...well the ladder you sent does not move the air that well. I also have 3 other items that seem to have been lost in shipping world and have been returned some how the zip code was wrong and even though it was supose to be changed and said so on the ship to...they have been returned..the tracking said they were returned a week ago...but i still have not refund on those..i only have about a one third return on emails...and yes i check my spam i have yall in my address book...lol...i think i have a woot curse...but seriously...the ladder really does not cool the air at all...thanks for your time...

Hi there! We'll ping service@woot.com to let them be on the look out - but you'll really need to mail them about your multiple issues.

Sorry we couldn't be more help.

I'm just hanging out, really.

captchrista

quality posts: 0 Private Messages captchrista
inkycatz wrote:Hi there! We'll ping service@woot.com to let them be on the look out - but you'll really need to mail them about your multiple issues.

Sorry we couldn't be more help.

i have mailed woot ... several times...i think its the curse ...lol..im researching antidotes ...hope you don't catch the curse...lol.. thanks for responding...