wangstang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wangstang

I got a quick initial response related to RE: 41355050 CRM:00345455‏ but it's now been a week with no update. I emailed service@woot.com yesterday asking for an update and still nothing.

If any one in the woot! customer support division can please dig up the emails and support ticket, and then email me with an update, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
Wes

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

wangstang wrote:I got a quick initial response related to RE: 41355050 CRM:00345455‏ but it's now been a week with no update. I emailed service@woot.com yesterday asking for an update and still nothing.

If any one in the woot! customer support division can please dig up the emails and support ticket, and then email me with an update, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
Wes

Sorry for the late reply.
Have you checked the SPAM folder for your email provider? Sometimes our response can get caught by certain email providers.

I've also personally forwarded this issue onto Member Services. They should be along shortly to provide assistance.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

wangstang

ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry for the late reply.
Have you checked the SPAM folder for your email provider? Sometimes our response can get caught by certain email providers.

I've also personally forwarded this issue onto Member Services. They should be along shortly to provide assistance.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

Oh yes, I've been checking the junk folder as well as the inbox for several days now. I've yet to hear anything back for over a week now.

Thanks for asking them to look into it.

Wes

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

wangstang wrote:Oh yes, I've been checking the junk folder as well as the inbox for several days now. I've yet to hear anything back for over a week now.

Thanks for asking them to look into it.

Wes

I want you to know how much I appreciate your username.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

thunderwang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thunderwang
PemberDucky wrote:I want you to know how much I appreciate your username.

not as much as i do.

wangstang

Glad you like my screen name... I am an owner of 3 Ford Mustangs and Wang was a nickname from the high school baseball team decades ago as I resembled a character in a movie with the name. I have been using the same screen name on several car/firearm/outdoors/technology forums for nearly two decades now.

NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING

My wait for a response will hit two weeks on Wednesday . What happens if I have no other option than to open a paypal dispute?

Thanks
Wes

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 541 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wangstang wrote:Glad you like my screen name... I am an owner of 3 Ford Mustangs and Wang was a nickname from the high school baseball team decades ago as I resembled a character in a movie with the name. I have been using the same screen name on several car/firearm/outdoors/technology forums for nearly two decades now.

My wait for a response will hit two weeks on Wednesday . What happens if I have no other option than to open a paypal dispute?

Thanks
Wes

Egads. I'm so sorry. I've tried the red phone this time. Let's see if we can't get someone to contact you that way.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

blaculadave

quality posts: 17 Private Messages blaculadave

Staff

wangstang wrote:Glad you like my screen name... I am an owner of 3 Ford Mustangs and Wang was a nickname from the high school baseball team decades ago as I resembled a character in a movie with the name. I have been using the same screen name on several car/firearm/outdoors/technology forums for nearly two decades now.

Thanks
Wes

Well, this is certainly embarrassing. It looks like our email system received your replies, but didn't send them to us to respond to. We'll get someone on this ASAP, and you should receive a reply shortly.

wangstang

blaculadave wrote:Well, this is certainly embarrassing. It looks like our email system received your replies, but didn't send them to us to respond to. We'll get someone on this ASAP, and you should receive a reply shortly.

Solution was found. Thanks for the help.

Wes

mottayaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mottayaw

HOW do you get Customer Service Help on WOOT? I can find NOTHING but when I googled Woot Help I found this chain. I have an order I never received. It is stuck in Fedex hell somehow...Help Please! THanks so much.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

mottayaw wrote:HOW do you get Customer Service Help on WOOT? I can find NOTHING but when I googled Woot Help I found this chain. I have an order I never received. It is stuck in Fedex hell somehow...Help Please! THanks so much.

i've forwarded your info along to our Support folks, but if you haven't done so, you might want to send an email to Support@Woot.com & give them the deets. hopefully your item is rescued from the depths of the Fedex Inferno.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.