WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Lefty or Righty?
  • 12.5% - Lefty! 278
  • 65% - Righty! 1449
  • 12% - Both. I’m ambidextrous. 268
  • 7.4% - Neither. I’m illiterate, so I don’t write. And if I could read this, I’d be offended. 164
  • 3.1% - Neither. I have no hands. And if I could type, I’d tell you how offended I am. 70
2229 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

AltruiSisu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AltruiSisu

99% of you claiming 'ambidextrous' are big fat liars ... or you care greatly to bend statistics in false directions.

wootywoo09

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootywoo09

I hope no one with no hands comes across this poll.

gholt121

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gholt121
AltruiSisu wrote:99% of you claiming 'ambidextrous' are big fat liars ... or you care greatly to bend statistics in false directions.

But the poll is not quite clear on what activity we're lefties or righties. In baseball/softball, I'm a switch hitter, but throw right. I can write with either hand. I bowl as a lefty. I eat with my right. So, I consider myself ambidextrous.

Proud Woot!er since 2005.

cengland0

quality posts: 11 Private Messages cengland0

I'm a Righty and was in the minority when I went to school in Scotland as a child. They had a hard time finding right-handed scissors for me.

moles1138

quality posts: 27 Private Messages moles1138

Of the 8 of us regulars in our gaming group, 4 of us are lefties.
We flock together.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

CatCK

quality posts: 52 Private Messages CatCK

I'm a righty, but used to drive my gym teachers crazy because I do left handed cartwheels.

mrtbshaw

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrtbshaw

I'm right handed (unlike our current president).

“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
― Leonardo da Vinci

moles1138

quality posts: 27 Private Messages moles1138
mrtbshaw wrote:I'm right handed (unlike our current president).

4 of the last 7 were left handed. Reagan was Ambidextrous.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

abitterwoman

quality posts: 29 Private Messages abitterwoman

Righty all the way. In fact, I'm surprised my left hand hasn't atrophied by now. :s

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

kutiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kutiel

I can write with both, I swap back and forth for most tings. I write with my left but do most computer stuff with right hand. I can write and click stuff at the same time...

Sillywilly916

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sillywilly916

I'm 90% lefty but do a few things righty, including using scissors and kicking balls. I write, golf, bat, and play tennis lefty.

dootsie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dootsie

I'm a righty. I just discovered a weird quirk of my mind/muscles wherein I can't squeeze the trigger of some guns right handed, but can pop them off easily with my left.

commiebastard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages commiebastard

I type with my nose. It prevents hardware stress fractures.

bsmith1

quality posts: 111 Private Messages bsmith1

Lefties have rights too.

kbsig106

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kbsig106

three righty's and one lefty in our house...

cricketadams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cricketadams

i write, eat, bowl, play guitar, basketball, pool and golf left-handed. i bat right-handed but throw with my left. i can write with my right hand but don't expect it to be too legible. i use the mouse and type 10-key right-handed and can write with my left hand at pretty much the same time. i can flip you off left-handed but have to think about it before i can do it right-handed! hahahaha. does that mean i'm ambidextrous? because that's what i answered in the poll.