mmcupcakes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmcupcakes

How long does it usually take to get an order out? I ordered the Nikon 10/6 and I'm still awaiting shipping.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
mmcupcakes wrote:How long does it usually take to get an order out? I ordered the Nikon 10/6 and I'm still awaiting shipping.

We like to allow approximately five business days. After that, please feel free to drop a line to service@woot.com to see what's up.

Thanks!

I'm just hanging out, really.

desertnetti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages desertnetti
mmcupcakes wrote:How long does it usually take to get an order out? I ordered the Nikon 10/6 and I'm still awaiting shipping.

Thanks for asking this. I placed an order the same day and was wondering why it hasn't shipped yet. I guess I'm spoiled by Amazon's quick shipping!

mmcupcakes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmcupcakes

[quote postid="5200628" user="inkycatz"]We like to allow approximately five business days. After that, please feel free to drop a line to service@woot.com to see what's up.

Thanks !

ebcovert3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ebcovert3

Is that five days from the date of order to start shipping or five days transit time? I ask because I ordered wine on 10/31 and it is now 11/3 and my order still says "awaiting shipping."

Thanks.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

ebcovert3 wrote:Is that five days from the date of order to start shipping or five days transit time? I ask because I ordered wine on 10/31 and it is now 11/3 and my order still says "awaiting shipping."

Thanks.

If I'm not mistaken, 5 business days from 10/31 should be 11/6 (counting the 10/31 as one of the days)

If you have any further concerns or questions about your order, please feel free to email us at support@woot.com

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

shrdlu

quality posts: 4 Private Messages shrdlu
ROGETRAY wrote:If I'm not mistaken, 5 business days from 10/31 should be 11/6 (counting the 10/31 as one of the days)

You missed a keyword up there, you know. The OP asked about WINE shipping. That is NEVER in 5 days. The usual timeline for wine is more like 2 or 3 weeks.

It takes months to find a customer, but only seconds to lose one.
The good news is that we should run out of them in no time.

http://demotivators.despair.com/demotivational/disservicedemotivator.jpg

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

shrdlu wrote:You missed a keyword up there, you know. The OP asked about WINE shipping. That is NEVER in 5 days. The usual timeline for wine is more like 2 or 3 weeks.

My bad LOL, I didn't see that is was WINE shipping

Yes, According to to the Wine.Woot FAQ:
How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it's still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

cocoafan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cocoafan

Are things delayed because of Hurricane Sandy and if so, how long is the delay? I ordered a 'Cat's Resume' shirt from Shirt Woot on 10/23 and still haven't received it. The tracking # seems to indicate that it hasn't even left the warehouse in Texas yet.

inkycatz

cocoafan wrote:Are things delayed because of Hurricane Sandy and if so, how long is the delay? I ordered a 'Cat's Resume' shirt from Shirt Woot on 10/23 and still haven't received it. The tracking # seems to indicate that it hasn't even left the warehouse in Texas yet.

Hi there, we're working on getting a list of products that may be affected by this issue and hope to have an update for everyone very soon.

dshory

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dshory
inkycatz wrote:Hi there, we're working on getting a list of products that may be affected by this issue and hope to have an update for everyone very soon.

I've sent in three messages to support@woot.com and have yet to hear back. I need to cancel an accidental purchase as well as change shipping speed on an order/change shipping addresses on other orders. Can someone please answer my messages?!?

inkycatz

dshory wrote:I've sent in three messages to support@woot.com and have yet to hear back. I need to cancel an accidental purchase as well as change shipping speed on an order/change shipping addresses on other orders. Can someone please answer my messages?!?

Hey there,
Sometimes spam filters like to mix up emails from woot.com with delicious and nutritious spam and eat them. Have you checked your spam filter? I'm going to figure you probably have, but if you haven't, please check and give them another message. You should get an auto-reply when you mail in so if you don't get that either, let us know.

Thanks, and please remember they do tend to get to the messages as fast as they can M-F, so if you sent it over the weekend, we appreciate your patience.

dshory

inkycatz wrote:Hey there,
Sometimes spam filters like to mix up emails from woot.com with delicious and nutritious spam and eat them. Have you checked your spam filter? I'm going to figure you probably have, but if you haven't, please check and give them another message. You should get an auto-reply when you mail in so if you don't get that either, let us know.

Thanks, and please remember they do tend to get to the messages as fast as they can M-F, so if you sent it over the weekend, we appreciate your patience.

Spam filters are clear. I sent two messages yesterday and two today. I get different case numbers through auto reply each time. I urgently need to cancel one of the orders and modify the others or I won't be able to receive any of the products ordered.

inkycatz

dshory wrote:Spam filters are clear. I sent two messages yesterday and two today. I get different case numbers through auto reply each time. I urgently need to cancel one of the orders and modify the others or I won't be able to receive any of the products ordered.

We'll let support@woot.com know so they're on the watch or can try to find your issue. We're sorry you're having such trouble and hope this can get resolved soon!

dshory

inkycatz wrote:We'll let support@woot.com know so they're on the watch or can try to find your issue. We're sorry you're having such trouble and hope this can get resolved soon!

No reply from service@woot.com, but did manage to actually reach someone on Facebook. Disappointing answer and even more disappointing service. Low likelihood that I'll be placing another order with woot. Can't cancel your own order until the rare chance you manage to get through to someone at support@woot.com in time?!?