WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

angelo:HOME Is How It's Spelled, OK?

You don't want a cookie-cutter home like what everyone else has, and you don't want to follow the basic grammatical rules of the English language like some kind of sheep. angelo:HOME furnishings is the perfect solution on both scores. 
angelo:HOME official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Simple yet elegant looking, that's what I think. What do you think?

I'm just hanging out, really.

PDXollie74

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PDXollie74
inkycatz wrote:Simple yet elegant looking, that's what I think. What do you think?

Where furniture is concerned you usually pay for what you get. Any time I see Medium-Density Fiberboard (MDF)or Particle Board (PB) mentioned anywhere in the description I look elsewhere.

Nileo2005

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Nileo2005

Yeah, it doesn't seem worth it to me. Looks like cheap wal-mart crap. For half of that price, I could lathe one of those things out of solid wood, not some cheap PB.

MichXelle

quality posts: 38 Private Messages MichXelle
Nileo2005 wrote:Yeah, it doesn't seem worth it to me. Looks like cheap wal-mart crap. For half of that price, I could lathe one of those things out of solid wood, not some cheap PB.

Want to make me some top quality furnishings? I'm not joking. How good are you at it?

OVER 550 W00T CARTFULS as of 06/25/14. You're killing us with some wonderful items W000T!

OVER 8 years on W00T shopping and The W00T Forum, since 02/06 with now a whopping 34 Quality Posts L-M-A-O! We do post quality information as do others that isn't recognized. Thanks for the 3 in 1 entire week! We're humbled. 3 additional noticed in 3 months. No more positive posts as our are not noticed.

johnt007871

quality posts: 8 Private Messages johnt007871

The tiny casters terrify me and appear to defy gravity.

On the other hand, that black fold away bar is kinda sweet.

mariotoni1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mariotoni1

I love the tag: angelo:HOME Is How It's Spelled, OK? LOVE IT! Loud Espanol laugh - jajajajajajajajajaja

Bluesultan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bluesultan

Although almost all of the products are mis-spelled as angleo...lol

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Bluesultan wrote:Although almost all of the products are mis-spelled as angleo...lol

Whups. Consider that being looked into and fixed.

I'm just hanging out, really.

finzup

quality posts: 2 Private Messages finzup

those spheres tables remind me of my dogs Kong toys...

I've noticed that some people list all their woot purchases in their signature. Me? No way, no how. I don't even want to acknowledge to myself, much less anyone else, just how much $$ I've spent on woot crap since 2006.

mdnorman

quality posts: 50 Private Messages mdnorman

Yes, you "get what you pay for" but sometimes all you need is what you can afford. On the other hand, there is a big difference between something that is a "good value" and something that is "cheap." One thing I know for sure is that this furniture is undoubtedly very disturbing on many levels to some people who consider themselves connoisseurs of fine furniture. That might not be a reason for others who need to fill up a room or two with some furniture to decide not to buy this stuff.

alysseumwarrior

quality posts: 13 Private Messages alysseumwarrior

Been looking everywhere for some tables that looked like anal beads for my sex dungeon. THANKS!

tyrfan2001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tyrfan2001
finzup wrote:those spheres tables remind me of my dogs Kong toys...

they remind me of butt plugs. can I say that here?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

tyrfan2001 wrote:they remind me of butt plugs. can I say that here?

NOOOOO!!!..well....ummm...YES

kuma99

quality posts: 9 Private Messages kuma99

I'm certain that's what the designer was going for...

Nileo2005

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Nileo2005

I'm sure it could do double duty too if you're... ummm... "experienced" enough, shall I say?